This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Do mainstream Pastors really believe what they teach?

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Do mainstream Pastors really believe what they teach?

Postby TR » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:23 pm

I listen to a Christian talk station while I work most days. Most of the guys say the same things over and over and cover a very small portion of the Bible. There are many parts that I never hear them talk about. For instance, I have never heard one talk about the story Phinehas, but they will always mention how Ruth was a "Moabite," even though I believe it was written that a Moabite may never enter the congregation. I know they must read these things and wonder if they are intentionally deceiving or what their goal is. I don't like to think that a fellow Christian deceives intentionally, but I cannot tell.
TR

Re: Do mainstream Pastors really believe what they teach?

Postby Kentucky » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:01 am

TR wrote:I listen to a Christian talk station while I work most days. Most of the guys say the same things over and over and cover a very small portion of the Bible. There are many parts that I never hear them talk about. For instance, I have never heard one talk about the story Phinehas, but they will always mention how Ruth was a "Moabite," even though I believe it was written that a Moabite may never enter the congregation. I know they must read these things and wonder if they are intentionally deceiving or what their goal is. I don't like to think that a fellow Christian deceives intentionally, but I cannot tell.

Most of them are apostate and state sanctioned (501c3 tax exempt IRS) and are only in it for the money. They act with impunity teaching an antinomian Bible (the Law was nailed to the Cross). They can't really be called "Christian" being that they insist on hyphenating their faith with "judeo" i.e.. jew worship. If you are familiar with the elements of Baal worship, they openly advocate those principles. Here is a list of those elements:

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/baal-worship ... ity-part-3

Ye shall know them by their fruits and when the rubber hits the road for the coming one world religion, they will either go ecumenical or go with Christ. Most will go with the antichrists because 1. it is more lucrative and 2. less dangerous.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:37 am

Honestly I think they do believe it.

Though I'm sure the money and fanfare adds to their delusion. Just ask Hagee or Olstein.

Falsehood is the unofficial currency in Babylon, while preaching the truth profits little except in the eyes of God, Bill and Mark know this.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Staropramen » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:17 am

Ruth was a Moabite by geography, not by race. The Israelites had driven out the racial Moabites and never changed the name of the place. Bill did an excellent program on this.

It matters not whether or not these scumbag preachers believe what they teach. What is their reaction to open and honest discussion about the bible? That's what matters. Most will not entertain someone like Bill or Kentucky. They are satisfied that their religion seems to be good and they will speedily dismiss us without investigation of the facts because we have racist conclusions. "ugh, that's racist! That can't be right" and they foolishly go on their way with a false security in something they don't understand.

I spent three hours one afternoon with a local "pastor". He couldn't refute anything I said. He claimed that he enjoyed the meeting and wanted further discussion. He has subsequently not made the time but instead has greatly accelerated his mission to the niggers in the local housing projects. As if a whole ghetto turning to his made up fantasy god would be what is necessary to prove me wrong. They believe in their screwed-up backwards way.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby TR » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:36 am

Mark, they all do preface their Christianity with the word Judeo. I never understood that. I know my question is very basic, but I can never get over the fact that it is so plain we are told about antichrists. My wife was raised in regular Baptist church and was taught "Judeo Christianity," but when we talked and studied together she realized she didn't want to try and deny what the Bible actually says. I think she had so much trust in her pastors, being raised since birth in a church environment, but I was not.
TR

Postby Gaius » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:23 pm

It's a good question, TR.

I did sincerely believe that those with the weighty responsibility of standing before folk and interpreting Scripture would naturally be open to responsible debate. Would in fact be pleased to gain new insight, assuming it was itself biblical. I gained this impression from "pastors" themselves in the conservative reformed churches I attended ... (this is not to even count the charlatans and outright crooks I have unfortunately also encountered as "pastors")
Alas for this rather naive belief as I now see it and alas for those "pastors" themselves, for surely the woe that Yahweh promises them in Jeremiah and many other places is so richly deserved and I for one hope it will not be long delayed ...

Hypocrisy, lording it over, ignoring/bypassing the topic, false humility ... one "church doctor" proudly showed me his multiple-copy Soncino Talmud in his bookcase when I raised the topic of edomites with him ... their elders, deacons, congregations have also been illustrative of the blind leading the blind, though there are exceptions such as your wife. And praise YHWH God for them.

I believe their numbers will grow, in fact are growing now at this very minute.
Bill's final episode of Zechariah indicates that "leaders" (? politico's as well as "pastors") will at last reconcile with Israelite people. Not before time ... how to stand before God's awesome majesty and explain why you have spent your life destroying rather than nurturing His creation ?
That's the situation many/most of those drones are in right now ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Return to Churchianity