This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Pastor Fired For Inviting Jigs To Church

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Pastor Fired For Inviting Jigs To Church

Postby EzraLB » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:43 am

"Jonathan Greer says he was unanimously voted out as pastor of Mt. Sterling Baptist Church in Butler after being told by church leadership to not invite black children to Vacation Bible School."

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf ... ws_article

"According to SBC Voices, Mt. Sterling Baptist Church's membership is all white, but it is located in a neighborhood where the residents are predominately black."

But Greer defended himself, abusing Scripture--with his own warm and fuzzy Scripture:

"I wanted the church to know that this is not consistent with the gospel," he told the news station. "This is not consistent with God's word that we honor and give dignity to all people. That's what the Bible teaches us, and all people are worthy and in need of the gospel, and racism denies that to a certain amount of people."

His misreading of Scripture fell on deaf ears:

"Thirty-one people unanimously voted him out of the church."

http://www.wtok.com/content/news/Pastor ... 89422.html
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Pastor Fired For Inviting Jigs To Church

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:47 pm

All is not lost.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: Pastor Fired For Inviting Jigs To Church

Postby Meggie » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Freddie Moore, who is a deacon at Mt. Sterling Baptist Church, did not want to do an on-camera interview. He says it's not a race issue whatsoever. Moore says Greer wouldn't work with the deacons. He claims the termination was because Greer would not visit members of the congregation; Moore says Greer only visited a few.

"This was a particular deacon that asked me, and ultimately, two deacons that had asked me not to invite black people," Greer says.

Moore says anyone, regardless of race, is welcome to the church at any time. Pastor Greer says that is what he was led to believe when he first joined the church, but Greer says he was told multiple times during the course of this situation that black people were not allowed.

I'm happy they fired this pretender. I hope they learned a lesson in that they should find out how the next preacher stands on this issue BEFORE they hire him. However, from the above quote from one of the articles it appears, at least one of the "deacons" wasn't totally honest. He tried to justify his Scripturally backed stance by saying they fired him for another reason. Sigh!
BBE Jeremiah 50:2 Give it out among the nations, make it public, and let the flag be lifted up; give the word and keep nothing back; say, Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is broken, her images are put to shame, her gods are broken.
Meggie

Return to Churchianity