This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Can't believe I was ever a Catholic

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Can't believe I was ever a Catholic

Postby matthewott » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:04 pm

The romish catlick church was a major proponent in non-white immigration...and still is. Which brings me to: What the hell is a legal permanent resident??? Didn't know there was such a thing. That sounds like what the rights of a citizen is...maybe minus voting 'rights'. Apparently there are 2.4 MILLION of these 'legal residents' here. How many learned our language? Our laws? Wow...just,wow...

I think I just realized what that designation is. I'll bet that is the liberal phrase for the acknowledgement of the "amnesty" granted by Obongo to all of the "illegal immigrants". So I'd imagine that, in reality, that 2.4 million is a 'conservative' estimate...

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-los-angeles-catholic-archbishop-20160227-story.html
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: Can't believe I was ever a Catholic

Postby EzraLB » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Basically, legal permanent residents receive a "Green Card" which was intended to be part of the transition into citizenship, not a permanent status in limbo--i.e., the right to live here but no right to vote. One has to been in this country 7 years before permanent citizenship can be granted, so the "Green Card" is granted during that waiting period.

Famously, John Lennon received his "Green Card" after long legal battles because of his previous drug busts, which usually (in the good old days) would mean automatic deportation and revocation of the "Green Card". Unfortunately, Lennon used his "Green Card" to continue fornicating with Yoko Ono and producing bastard offspring.
Attachments
License To Race Mix.jpg
License To Race Mix.jpg (71.91 KiB) Viewed 1937 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Can't believe I was ever a Catholic

Postby matthewott » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 am

I have a feeling that about 2.39 million of them DON'T have a green card :roll:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Churchianity