This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

How Churchianity attempts to justify itself

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

How Churchianity attempts to justify itself

Postby Teutonic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Growing up in the Judeo-Christian churches, I remember many a pastor claiming that the 'church' as such was the 'new Israel', ordained and justified by Christ.

Yet I never really stopped to examine this claim until I was reminded of this by a podcast i heard the other day on Kinsman Redeemer.

The problems with this claim are many, but the foremost in my mind is this: if the modern 'church' is to be interpreted as Israel, then doesnt that make all of God's covenants and promises to the PEOPLE of Israel null and void? It makes no sense. How can God ordain a chosen people only to have that promise nullified by shifting the promise to an institution? And a corrupt institution at that.

I apologize if this post isn't well-formed but it only just occurred to me today, and I suppose I'm thinking out loud so to speak.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Re: How Churchianity attempts to justify itself

Postby wmfinck » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:41 pm

The Roman Catholic Church always claimed to be the "Israel of God", a replacement for ancient Israel. Most mainstream denominations believed that.

But the real disconnect is how the dummies still consider jews to be "G-D's Chosen People".

They want it both ways, for at least these past few decades when they started worshipping jews rather than Jesus.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Teutonic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Yes, definately.

On the one hand they want us to believe that the Church is the new Israel, yet on the other hand we're led to believe that anti-Christs could be God's chosen....with the end result being that white Christians worship both the Jews AND the Baal temples disguised as Judeo-Christian churches.

I suppose that was the plan all along.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:06 am

judeo-xtianity is very loosely based on the Bible.

Teutonic wrote
The problems with this claim are many, but the foremost in my mind is this: if the modern 'church' is to be interpreted as Israel, then doesnt that make all of God's covenants and promises to the PEOPLE of Israel null and void? It makes no sense. How can God ordain a chosen people only to have that promise nullified by shifting the promise to an institution? And a corrupt institution at that.

Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

So God's everlasting promise expired somehow. Their god is not God at all. What sort of god is this?
A god which makes an everlasting promise that is then void and given to the dogs.

And that is just the start of it, I don't know how they get away with it.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:32 am

"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof" Mt. 21:43. Nation is race, not what the word 'church" has mutated into. Thank God He knew that the church would become apostate, but that a Remnant would remain true and bring forth the fruits of the Kingdom.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Churchianity