This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Publicly Papal Pedophiles

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

The Publicly Papal Pedophiles

Postby wmfinck » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Wow.
Wtf.
Wow.
Wtf.
Wow.
Maybe its the poopshoot mobile.
Attachments
WORLD_NEWS_RELIG-POPE-CUBA_13_MI.jpg
WORLD_NEWS_RELIG-POPE-CUBA_13_MI.jpg (74.34 KiB) Viewed 3413 times
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: The Publicly Papal Pedophiles

Postby EzraLB » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:35 am

Odd that the Pope would show such affection to a little girl. This is more like it....
Attachments
Pope In Love.jpg
Pope In Love.jpg (30.87 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Fenwick » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:04 pm

Always with the yarmulke.
Fenwick

Postby Piral » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:21 pm

In France the Bishop Lalanne said following a question in relation to pedophile priests

" It is a deep hurt, he acknowledged . Is it sin , I do not know, it can be different according to each. One can not generalize. [...] Guilt and sin , it is not similar. It is an act objectively very serious. The difficulty is: what consciousness of this evil person , how it feels in charge? " :twisted:
"So because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of My mouth"
( Revelation 3 V 16 )
Piral

Postby matthewott » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:01 am

Wow. That sounds like it came right out of the mouth of a politician! :roll:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby wmfinck » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:48 am

I just realized that this thread should have been named "The Publicly Pedophiliac Papists", LOL.

Piral wrote:In France the Bishop Lalanne said following a question in relation to pedophile priests

" It is a deep hurt, he acknowledged . Is it sin , I do not know, it can be different according to each. One can not generalize. [...] Guilt and sin , it is not similar. It is an act objectively very serious. The difficulty is: what consciousness of this evil person , how it feels in charge? " :twisted:

Piral, I would love a citation, if you have one. Even if it is in French.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Piral » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:40 pm

http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/societ ... 80087.html

" The difficulty is how aware the person has it wrong in how she feels responsible . " He continued , adding: " When one commits a sin, one is aware that hurts the relationship injuring the other and that the relationship with the other , it hurts the relationship with God. " He concluded: " It is in the order of sin but is it that this man is a sinner in the strict sense I can not say, every time, we can not speak in general¨
"So because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of My mouth"
( Revelation 3 V 16 )
Piral

Postby Staropramen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:49 am

Sadly, many White people would rather have a minister fondle their children than teach them that racism is good.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Churchianity