This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Re: List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:16 pm

I also recently sent a Christogenea link to a pastor that I know from several years ago when I attended his church in Manhattan. He replied asking how I was and that he would have a look. No further response. At least this fellow is somewhat honest though. My last conversation with him two years ago ended with him stating plainly "Allen, if I were to accept this it would turn my whole life upside down". Wow. In other words he sees that there is something to it but rejects it out of plain ol' fear.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:56 pm

I also recently sent a Christogenea link to a pastor that I know from several years ago when I attended his church in Manhattan. He replied asking how I was and that he would have a look. No further response. At least this fellow is somewhat honest though. My last conversation with him two years ago ended with him stating plainly "Allen, if I were to accept this it would turn my whole life upside down". Wow. In other words he sees that there is something to it but rejects it out of plain ol' fear.

I realized this happening in some judeo-churchianity people. They feel that theres something right on what you are saying and slowly starts to notice some contradictions in what they believe. But they passed so much time believing in their church and living for it that they have become it. For example, he is not John anymore, he is a evangelical believer. Or, she is not Mary anymore, she is a catholic believer. So, for them, changing their minds would be the detruction of their ownselves.

In short, their faith and loyalty are on their denominations, not in Yahweh.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:43 am

Joe wrote:@Staropramen
I look forward to hearing about the debate with the pastor. He is probably in shock right now, reading Christogenea.

Well it's been almost one month since he said he would have a look at Christogenea and call me to set up a meeting. Once again it seems that we are proven to be beyond reproach by simple-minded, crackpot, cowardly judeos! He never called. My wife saw him yesterday and said he seemed angry and claims that he lost my phone number. Mind you people from that church are calling my wife constantly and he also has her number. Lame, pathetic liars and cowards.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:50 am

I have never understood why they defend other 'races', maybe he is a mongrel or something. Why do they feel so strongly about this lie that they are willing to face oblivion (in a secular perspective) to defend it.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:24 am

Joe wrote:I have never understood why they defend other 'races', maybe he is a mongrel or something. Why do they feel so strongly about this lie that they are willing to face oblivion (in a secular perspective) to defend it.

The "feelings" obviously come from the avalanche of propaganda that we all have been subjected to. I completely understand the difficulty in accepting these hard to swallow truths. But ultimately if the scripture supports an idea then as Christians we should have the faith to examine it and trust God for His love and protection if we need to change the course of our walk as a result.

Pastor Mark has a good sermon about cowardice;

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/ungodliness-being-coward

You said: "maybe he is a mongrel or something"

The previous person that agreed to meet with me was a non-white it turned out. Even still he was willing to meet with me. He didn't run away. I cancelled the meeting as there is no purpose in having a discussion about the things of God with a broken cistern.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:30 am

I just thought it would be good to post some thought-provoking highlights from that paper ...especially on the cowardice of the nigros.

Really good info on spiritual cowards.
How many of you have ever heard the word ‘poltroon’ (pawl-trune)? It means a spiritless coward, craven, characterized by complete cowardice. Did you pick up on the word spiritless? Without spirit, we're dead. If we're spiritually dead, how can there be godliness? What is godliness? It is conforming to the will of God.

I say that we gain our countenance of peace in the midst of chaos by learning to trust God. Cowards do not trust God.

And lastly Mark's thoughts on the cowardice of blacks.
Some racial groups are just not made of the right stuff to fight against all odds.

Subhuman species such as negroidal or oriental have a more animal-like propensity for primal cowardice compared to hybrid species such as jewry who exhibit more sophisticated forms of cunning and craven modes of cowardice.

Conversely, black flash mobs can only strike terror when they outnumber their victims.

One of the best kept ‘top secret’ military reports, compiled by civilian investigators of WW II and other missions later, also covered up, is the fact about black GIs committing acts of violence, not on the front lines of battle, but killing, raping and other crimes against our civilian allies. The afro-centric college courses that celebrate black history praise the negro soldier of WWII as heroic defenders of America. The truth is, some 350,000 blacks served in the 92nd and 93rd Divisions and less than 800 died, most of which were non combat related accidents. Both of these divisions had White commanding officers. Concerning the black conduct during the Battle of Argonne, Col. Allen J. Greer of the 93rd Division said, "The Negro troops failed in all their missions. They laid down their arms and sneaked to the rear, until they were withdrawn. 32 Negro officers were reported for cowardice or failure to prevent their troops from retreating.

The French and our White field officers did all that possibly could have been done, but the Negro troops were impossible." General C. C. Ballou of the 92nd offered an even harsher appraisal by saying, "The average Negro soldier is a rank coward in the dark and that trait renders him worthless in the service." General Mark Clark commanded the 92nd in Italy during WW II, and in his book 'Calculated Risk' said, "The 92nd gave a bad performance . . . It was the worst division I had." This was because the Negro units in combat were undependable under fire and prone to mass desertions. Actually, they were only on the front lines twice. On both occasions, the Germans launched counter-attacks because of the black troops' presence. Both times they dropped their weapons with the rout being led by their own black officers. How's that for leadership? Well, it seems the only way the negro can glory in any honor is through the stacked deck of Affirmative Action and bingo!, you've got a 4-Star General like Colin Powell, who went on to become Secretary of State, who is but a mere poster boy for what can never be… a military warrior.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Lang » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:49 pm

And lastly Mark's thoughts on the cowardice of blacks.
Some racial groups are just not made of the right stuff to fight against all odds.

Subhuman species such as negroidal or oriental have a more animal-like propensity for primal cowardice compared to hybrid species such as jewry who exhibit more sophisticated forms of cunning and craven modes of cowardice.

Conversely, black flash mobs can only strike terror when they outnumber their victims.

One of the best kept ‘top secret’ military reports, compiled by civilian investigators of WW II and other missions later, also covered up, is the fact about black GIs committing acts of violence, not on the front lines of battle, but killing, raping and other crimes against our civilian allies. The afro-centric college courses that celebrate black history praise the negro soldier of WWII as heroic defenders of America. The truth is, some 350,000 blacks served in the 92nd and 93rd Divisions and less than 800 died, most of which were non combat related accidents. Both of these divisions had White commanding officers. Concerning the black conduct during the Battle of Argonne, Col. Allen J. Greer of the 93rd Division said, "The Negro troops failed in all their missions. They laid down their arms and sneaked to the rear, until they were withdrawn. 32 Negro officers were reported for cowardice or failure to prevent their troops from retreating.

The French and our White field officers did all that possibly could have been done, but the Negro troops were impossible." General C. C. Ballou of the 92nd offered an even harsher appraisal by saying, "The average Negro soldier is a rank coward in the dark and that trait renders him worthless in the service." General Mark Clark commanded the 92nd in Italy during WW II, and in his book 'Calculated Risk' said, "The 92nd gave a bad performance . . . It was the worst division I had." This was because the Negro units in combat were undependable under fire and prone to mass desertions. Actually, they were only on the front lines twice. On both occasions, the Germans launched counter-attacks because of the black troops' presence. Both times they dropped their weapons with the rout being led by their own black officers. How's that for leadership? Well, it seems the only way the negro can glory in any honor is through the stacked deck of Affirmative Action and bingo!, you've got a 4-Star General like Colin Powell, who went on to become Secretary of State, who is but a mere poster boy for what can never be… a military warrior.

This seems very interesting. From where you quoted this? And where can I see more about this?
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Kentucky » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Lang wrote:This seems very interesting. From where you quoted this? And where can I see more about this?

I was quoting from the now defunct newspaper 'The Truth at Last' run by Dr. Ed Fields. You can probably find the military officer's books in some libraries.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:15 am

Man, I just had an opportunity to preach to a group of Mormons at the laundermat for about 45 minutes. It was the first time I've ever truly cut loose with a no-holds barred CI sermon in public. It was extremely invigorating. I'll be meeting a couple of them again hopefully.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:51 am

Staropramen wrote:Man, I just had an opportunity to preach to a group of Mormons at the laundermat for about 45 minutes. It was the first time I've ever truly cut loose with a no-holds barred CI sermon in public. It was extremely invigorating. I'll be meeting a couple of them again hopefully.

Wow, thats great news. You must be feeling great. How it exactly happened?

Praise Yahweh!
"

J.M.
Lang

PreviousNext

Return to Churchianity