This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Re: List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Postby Lang » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:23 pm

Joe wrote:http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=233&hilit=renewed&start=80

Hey Lang, I think you might want to look at this thread. There was a guy discussing similar ideas, here is the intro post below. It really is a top-discussion for learning many ideas.

This thread is inspired by the book titled Are the Dead Alive Now? By Victor Paul Wierwille.

I believe this book makes a good case that God’s Word teaches that “God is NOT the God of the dead, he is the God of the Living.” Life after death is the original lie of the Adversary “you shall NOT surely die.” It’s the Pagan Gods that the House of Israel went whoring after that teaches in life after death, the afterlife, the underworld, the book of the dead, etc.

God’s Word teaches in life after resurrection from the dead and there is only ONE person raised from the dead with eternal life spiritual body – Jesus Christ.

The verses in the Bible that seem to teach otherwise are misquoted or understood.

Oh, very hot discussion there. I liked that observation about eternal life through DNA. I'm not saying this is true, but its a very interesting observation.

But regarding life after death its well explained here:
http://sheldonemrylibrary.com/Thou%20Shalt%20Surely%20Die.pdf

This one seems very interesting too, but I didn't read it yet:
http://sheldonemrylibrary.com/Where%20Is%20Your%20Soul.pdf
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:07 am

Thanks Lang, I will definitely read those.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Filidh » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:23 pm

we never taste death because when our bodies fail, we (as we are spirits and have bodies, thus we refers to spirit and not body) ascend to heaven to dwell with father.

it isn't just pagan religions that teach of the underworld. all over the bible are references to the underworld, whether you've heard it called hades, gehenna, hell, or anything else. however, christ took the keys to death and the underworld, and death and the underworld are thus conquered. thus the past worldway, of us departing to the underworld for judgment, and from there to heaven or other places in the underworld, is done away with in christ's new covenant, in which we ascend to heaven when we die, as there is no other place for us to go if we don't die (christ conquered death and gave us eternal life) and don't go to the underworld (death and the underworld are thrown into the fire).

to suggest that christ was the only one who conquered death and that that doesn't apply to the rest of the sons of man has no basis in scripture and if you insist that it is so, then the burden of proof lies on you to prove it with support, beyond merely stating it.

there is no cause for sadness when bodies fail because we aren't body, we're spirit, and we live forever even after our bodies cease, because bodies are merely vessels for we, ourselves, who are spirit.

stating that this aspect of the christbelief is based on misquotations is baseless unless you prove it, because you initiated the claim that it isn't true and thus, again, the burden of proof lies on you.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:12 am

Hey Filidh
Great post, really that is what I thought, I just wanted to clarify my post in that I didn't agree with the OP but was compelled by Bill and Matthewott's strong reasonings. The bit that intrigued me the most, is that coming from a catholic background, I was unaware of the physical resurrection.

I wonder what happened to matthewott, as he has made many great post here with strong logic and clear words.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:11 am

Joe wrote:I wonder what happened to matthewott, as he has made many great post here with strong logic and clear words.

I wish he would post more too. I heard him recently on an older show that Bill did with him and Carolyn Yeager that was really good.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Filidh wrote:we never taste death because when our bodies fail, we (as we are spirits and have bodies, thus we refers to spirit and not body) ascend to heaven to dwell with father.

it isn't just pagan religions that teach of the underworld. all over the bible are references to the underworld, whether you've heard it called hades, gehenna, hell, or anything else. however, christ took the keys to death and the underworld, and death and the underworld are thus conquered. thus the past worldway, of us departing to the underworld for judgment, and from there to heaven or other places in the underworld, is done away with in christ's new covenant, in which we ascend to heaven when we die, as there is no other place for us to go if we don't die (christ conquered death and gave us eternal life) and don't go to the underworld (death and the underworld are thrown into the fire).

to suggest that christ was the only one who conquered death and that that doesn't apply to the rest of the sons of man has no basis in scripture and if you insist that it is so, then the burden of proof lies on you to prove it with support, beyond merely stating it.

there is no cause for sadness when bodies fail because we aren't body, we're spirit, and we live forever even after our bodies cease, because bodies are merely vessels for we, ourselves, who are spirit.

stating that this aspect of the christbelief is based on misquotations is baseless unless you prove it, because you initiated the claim that it isn't true and thus, again, the burden of proof lies on you.

I'm a little confused. Trevor is this your post or did you get this from somewhere?
Nayto

Postby Filidh » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:14 pm

that's my post, nathan. i'm open to correction if i'm in error.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Staropramen » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:59 am

Joe wrote:@Staropramen
I look forward to hearing about the debate with the pastor. He is probably in shock right now, reading Christogenea.

Update;

It's been more than 2 weeks since he spoke to my wife and he still hasn't called me.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 pm

^I tried talking to some JC's recently, I am not the best communicator, lol, but very quickly it turned very nasty. Their 'pastors' are still emailing me about going to hell. I replied and said that their congo-gation of niggers and faggots is an offense to God and that just 'mocking' them does not mean I will end up in hell ...apparently the Bible says 'listen to blind half-wits or go to hell'.

All because I challenged them on the fact that blacks do not come from Adam, they seemed very racist at first...

JC's are crazy. They said 'you know nothing bout the word of God, KJV 1611" ...who reads the 1611, it is in old English. lol
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:07 pm

My wife went to that "church" today for the first time in two weeks. She said that the "pastor" seemed annoyed and interjected "the Gospel is for E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E" numerous times during the sermon. This is the clown, if you recall my report the one time I went there in recent history, that ranted from the pulpit about someone trying to explain to him the NT meaning of "world" [cosmos]. He shouted "I knew where he was going with that, TO ME the world means ALL OF YOOOOUUUU" like a child having a temper tantrum! It's scary how arrogant today's false teachers are in their self elevation above Yahweh!
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

PreviousNext

Return to Churchianity