This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Re: List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Postby Lang » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:00 pm

That the old testament has no value anymore after Jesus died in the cross.

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil" (Matthew 5:17).

And that Jesus came to forgive the sins of every creature on earth and that we are meant to preach the gospel to everyone.

"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel" (Matthew 15:24).

“Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not" (Matthew 10:5).
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Kentucky » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Lang wrote:That the old testament has no value anymore after Jesus died in the cross.

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil" (Matthew 5:17). (Matthew 10:5).

They even have the audacity to call themselves "New Testament Christians." Who died and made them God? They're not thinking about what Christ says, but rather their wolves in sheep's clothing.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:40 am

There is a group of White judeo-christians where I work, and religious discussions often arise (very relaxed work environment). I take a stealthy approach and try to plant a seed here and there. I mentioned where Christ said "sell your cloak and buy a sword". One of the more prominent ones then asked me, "But is that in the New Testament?"

Amazing.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:36 am

^lol, typical.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:37 am

Nayto wrote:There is a group of White judeo-christians where I work, and religious discussions often arise (very relaxed work environment). I take a stealthy approach and try to plant a seed here and there. I mentioned where Christ said "sell your cloak and buy a sword". One of the more prominent ones then asked me, "But is that in the New Testament?"

Amazing.

There was a judeo couple that was coming into my place of employment and trying to convert everyone but me :cry: . I noticed over time that they approached everyone except me. It became obvious that something was telling them "avoid that one". Finally I decided to speak to them. I can't remember what it was exactly but I said that I overheard something that they said and it was incorrect. They got all flustered and I told them what the passage actually meant using a supporting text to corroborate my explanation. "That's not in the bible" they repeated several times clearly agitated. I gave them the chapter and verse and said pull out your bible and look. Conveniently they claimed not to have a bible with them. They stopped coming around after that. Judeos prey on weak minded people. I also believe that most churches today, at the highest levels of administration are run by people that know full well that they are servants of hell doing the devil's work.
Last edited by Staropramen on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:12 pm

That lie typically said when someone dies - "theres no need to cry or sadness, for right now he/she is in the Heaven with the Lord".

Thats not what Bible says:

"For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth" (Is. 38:18).

"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it was thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return" (Gen. 3:19).

"So man lieth down, and riseth not; till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep" (Job 14:12).

"Consider and hear me, O Lord my God; lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death" (Ps. 13:3).

"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake..." (Dan. 12:2).
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby learningaboutCI » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 am

Lang wrote:That lie typically said when someone dies - "theres no need to cry or sadness, for right now he/she is in the Heaven with the Lord".

Thats not what Bible says:

"For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth" (Is. 38:18).

"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it was thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return" (Gen. 3:19).

"So man lieth down, and riseth not; till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep" (Job 14:12).

"Consider and hear me, O Lord my God; lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death" (Ps. 13:3).

"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake..." (Dan. 12:2).

I never know what to make of things like this. I just hope that the general outline given by Bill, that all Israel is saved, is correct, and it certainly seems to be. Any detail like the foregoing has to be understood in terms of the general genetic and salvific outline. And it feels right. Perhaps people feel sad at a death (of a fellow Adamic) because that is after all the punishment that is due to us, and it is a sad thing, is it not? To be together, and then forcibly separated? Bill's work always checks out and makes eminent sense, and fits the world as we find it. We can't all be scholars! :D
learningaboutCI

Postby Staropramen » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:56 am

It seems appropriate to post a link here to Bill's response to Ted Pike from the 8/3/12 Talkshoe program. Ted is a judeo with an anti-zionist slant who wrote an article called "Is Christian Identity True"? where he attacks our beliefs. Mr. Pike ignored Bill's offer to discuss the subject so Bill addressed his claims on this program;

http://christogenea.org/content/defence ... 08-03-2012
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Lang » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:50 pm

I never know what to make of things like this. I just hope that the general outline given by Bill, that all Israel is saved, is correct, and it certainly seems to be. Any detail like the foregoing has to be understood in terms of the general genetic and salvific outline. And it feels right. Perhaps people feel sad at a death (of a fellow Adamic) because that is after all the punishment that is due to us, and it is a sad thing, is it not? To be together, and then forcibly separated? Bill's work always checks out and makes eminent sense, and fits the world as we find it. We can't all be scholars! :D

The salvation of all of Israel is a subject which I never studied, to be honest. But certailny when someone dies they are not in Heaven with the Lord as the preachers likes to say. If you are Israel you will be ressurected, which does not means that you will be talking to God in that very day.

It's natural to be sad, I was just adressing the confusing doctrine of judeo-churchianity, in which we have people going, coming back and going again to Heaven, raptures, paradises, etc.

Thats very curious as some preachers teach the ressurection of the dead but then in the funeral they say the soul of the dead body is in Heaven, or sometimes in the paradise.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Joe » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:31 am

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=233&hilit=renewed&start=80

Hey Lang, I think you might want to look at this thread. There was a guy discussing similar ideas, here is the intro post below. It really is a top-discussion for learning many ideas.

This thread is inspired by the book titled Are the Dead Alive Now? By Victor Paul Wierwille.

I believe this book makes a good case that God’s Word teaches that “God is NOT the God of the dead, he is the God of the Living.” Life after death is the original lie of the Adversary “you shall NOT surely die.” It’s the Pagan Gods that the House of Israel went whoring after that teaches in life after death, the afterlife, the underworld, the book of the dead, etc.

God’s Word teaches in life after resurrection from the dead and there is only ONE person raised from the dead with eternal life spiritual body – Jesus Christ.

The verses in the Bible that seem to teach otherwise are misquoted or understood.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Churchianity