This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Re: List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Postby Joe » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:47 am

Staropramen wrote
Ooops. Sorry. :oops:

No it is my fault, I wasn't very clear and had a sarcastic tone that is not very obvious in writing but seemed sensible in my head.

There are some fellows in CI who make MGTOW-ish statements sometimes. But they realize that ultimately it's a kike deception.

Well I am glad to hear they realize it is a kike deception. Good.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:56 am

Stopped at a Catholic thrift store today. The woman behind the counter is White and there were two beaners working there also. I asked about records and CDs and then books. She pointed to some books and said "here but you wouldn't be interested". I asked her how she knew this and she replied "Eleanor Roosevelt"? Ah-ha, I said, "you're right, no interest in communist propaganda". She asked why I said this and I gave a short sermon on WWII. Wow, brought the outspoken Trump supporter out of her! The two beaners looked terrified. So I continued with a basic CI message and she quickly got up and grabbed a bible off the shelf. She was very receptive and was writing down the scriptures I was quoting [Jeremiah 30:11 and 1 John chapter 3]. Wow, a Catholic on her own turf! I left her a Christogenea card. She gave my wife a nice discount on the books she purchased.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:42 pm

LOL I love your stories from New York City.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby matthewott » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Staropramen wrote:Wow, a Catholic on her own turf! I left her a Christogenea card. She gave my wife a nice discount on the books she purchased.

I needed to hear a story like that today, brother! Praise Yahweh!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Staropramen's adventures in judeo-land

Episode #37: Genie-ology vs. Genealogy

So I'm at a flea market today and I approach a table where a seemingly White seller is preaching to a captivated White girl [later identified as Greek]. "Oh, how I love Jesus", "oh, the bible tells us how to understand everything in the world around us" etc. etc. So after a few minutes I walk over and present each one with a Christogenea card. The girl smiles but the preacher looks apprehensive. So I explain that this is a wonderful website full of historical research that corroborates scripture.

Immediately this judeo says "well scripture does say to ignore genealogies". Wow, that was fast. He immediately shot down the notion of history's relevance to understanding the scriptures. I guess he has a personal genie to guide him. So I corrected him by pointing out that he left the word "vain" out of his statement and I explained to him the ancient Greek practices to which this passage refers. Real Christians should welcome discourse on scripture but as we all know judeos are often very dishonest and seek only to manipulate the weak minded.

I then explained that throwing away genealogies completely has caused such confusion that very literal Greek passages have been horribly translated as a result. Case in point the passage concerning Noah, the 8th preacher of righteousness. I explained how this referred to the Melchizedek priesthood and how a proper understanding of this genealogy helps establish that Adam was not Cain’s father.

“Well, Jesus died for everyone”! "No, Jesus did not die for everyone" I replied. So he then starts to elucidate on the real foundation of his belief: experiences. “I was saved from three car wrecks”, etc. etc. I tried to explain the absurdity of basing interpretations on experiences but at that point he basically told me to get lost. Selling the Greek girl some cheap costume jewelry was more important.

As I walked away a spic seller gave me a real dirty look. I hope I wrecked his day!
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:04 pm

Staropramen wrote:“Well, Jesus died for everyone”! "No, Jesus did not die for everyone" I replied. So he then starts to elucidate on the real foundation of his belief: experiences. “I was saved from three car wrecks”, etc. etc. I tried to explain the absurdity of basing interpretations on experiences but at that point he basically told me to get lost.

I hate it when people pull stuff like this out. Their vaunted experiences are intellectually unassailable in their minds and they can't see the massive flaw in that. Experience should be interpreted with Scripture and not vice-versa.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:39 pm

Wow. Let me state that I do not derive any pleasure from what I am about to report. It is a tragedy but;

God will not be mocked!

Last week my wife's church had a Halloween party for the children. Oh, wait, excuse me a "Harvest Party" because gosh-darnit the kiddies want candy just like the other children. I tried to persuade my wife not to participate but as usual she just ignored me.

Two days later the pastor's wife and newborn baby became ill.

On Friday evening my wife went to a service there. On Saturday morning she was complaining to me because this pastor became hysterical at the pulpit. He was ranting and raving that "God loves the aliens!" and how the church was going to embrace the aliens and give them everything they have.

Today, at the end of the service a commotion erupted. The pastor's newborn baby stopped breathing. The child died at the hospital shortly thereafter.

God will not be mocked!
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:03 am

Staropramen wrote:
Today, at the end of the service a commotion erupted. The pastor's newborn baby stopped breathing. The child died at the hospital shortly thereafter.

God will not be mocked!

The celebration of Halloween under the guise of churchianity, for those with eyes to see, can only be the cause and effect of sin. It is now an extended season of abominations, death, spiritism, hedonism, bloodshed, violence and the crowning of darkness. In God's infinite wisdom, that baby was spared a childhood of ritual abuse and Baal worship in the extreme.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children" Hosea 4:6.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Gaius » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:28 pm

A very solemn event, Staro; thanks for sharing it.
Hoping all with eyes to see/ears to hear at your wife's church will learn from it.
Good comment, Mark; thank you.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby CrochetRacist » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Judeo Christians would have us believe that Whites will be rewarded for helping non-whites (or as Bill calls them "the supposed other races" :lol: )

All evidence is to the contrary. We are punished for helping non-whites. Sweden is a perfect example of punishment on a grand scale. Sweden imports Arabs en mass, gives Arabs lots of freebies, and Sweden is now the rape capitol of the West. That's just one example, there's tons more of course.
CrochetRacist

PreviousNext

Return to Churchianity