This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Postby Michael » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:54 am

I would like to start a thread that lists all the impossible beliefs held by Judeo-Christians. Everyone is welcome to add. I would like this to be the basis for in the future forming a succinct informative document that can be used to try and reach our lost kin folk stuck in Judeo-Christianity.

I would like to preface this thread with the following verse:

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things". (1 Corinthians 13:11 KJV)

Judeos Adhere to Evolution Theory
I will start away with the Judeo belief that all "peoples" on this earth are ancestors of Adam and Eve. Given that we know that two parents of one race cannot have offspring of another, it is impossible for Judeos to hold the belief that the various races derived from one male female pair. The only explanation therefore for a Judeo's position is that the various races evolved from Adam and Eve's first offspring. This clearly makes Judeos evolutionists.

Further, as they are evolutionists, then why do they need to believe that there is a creator at all, for if all races present on earth can evolve from Adam and Eve, then man could have evolved from a primitive chemical reaction, as the evolutionists posit.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Re: List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Postby bahr » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:29 am

Michael, your list will be longer than the Talmud! :)

Ok, about the grace of Christ:

When churches teach that our after-life depends on our behaviour here in this life, they basically contradict and annul the grace of Christ, like the Pharisees contradicted and nullified Moses.

It follows that all these dogmas about paradise, purgatory and hell are frauds.
Same for prayers to the deads, masses, eucharist, confessionals and all the rituals.

2Cr 11:3:
    But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
bahr

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:20 am

Great idea and timely as it appears that my wife has finally found a judeochristian White man who is willing to meet with me to debate the two theological perspectives. He is currently doing research here at Christogenea and formulating his responses as per their conversation last night. Should be interesting. I'll be adding to this thread shortly.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby bahr » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:13 am

The idiotic judeo dogma (at least, it's a Catholic dogma): all the corruption on earth is caused by the sin of Eve in the garden.

Tip: ask your judeo about parasites (not necessarily jews or niggers).

Are parasites created by God? If yes, then parasites must be good? Absurd! If God calls a thing "good" and we call that same thing "bad", then, Houston, we have a big problem here.

Are parasites the result of the disobediance of Eve, when she ate an apple? Please explain to me how is that possible (mechanisms, link between cause and effect, etc)? Picture that: Eve eats an apple, then, *poof*! parasites and corruption everywhere on earth! Cool! God and his magic wand again!

Seriously, what about that serpent/magician/enchanter and his role in all of this mismatch?
bahr

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 pm

How about Mark 4:11-12;

11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Judeos will tell you that when Jesus said this he was speaking from the vantage point of God who knows ahead of time who will accept Him and who will reject Him. However....

2 Timothy 3:16-17;

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

The judeo explanation doesn't hold water because for 2 Timothy to apply to Mark 4 we would need to have that same ability as Christ to know ahead of time who will accept and who will reject Christ. It is evident that there are those who can be clearly identified as being outside of the covenant that Yahweh made with His people and we are NEVER to give them the Gospel lest they be converted because if given the chance our enemies will pretend to be Christians for the purpose of infiltration and destruction. The jews have a long history of this.

Recently I overheard one of my wife's judeo radio programs and the host was making a big drama about the following days program. "One of the most difficult biblical concepts....predestination and election.....blah blah blah". Well no kidding, when you declare that God's children are no longer His children because they go astray and that racial aliens can just force their way into the family with some mental gymnastics of course you are going to have difficulty reconciling predestination with scripture!
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:56 am

Some of the ones I think about are:
-the insane rapture doctrine when I first read the original post. I am still reading/thinking about the books Lang and Mark posted.

-The all 'men' from Adam one breaks the Law of kind after kind.

-Also the idea of a 'spiritual Israel'. That the seed of Abraham means anyone who 'believes' or Jesus alone is the seed of Abraham.

-That goats can become sheep, wheat can become tares.

-Cain descended from Adam. Satan is an abstract evil, an abstract enemy, we don't need salvation from anything here and now.

Bahr says
Are parasites the result of the disobediance of Eve, when she ate an apple? Please explain to me how is that possible (mechanisms, link between cause and effect, etc)? Picture that: Eve eats an apple, then, *poof*! parasites and corruption everywhere on earth! Cool! God and his magic wand again!

Referring to Genesis 3
cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee

I am sure Bill will elaborate on this soon in pragmatic Genesis, but maybe you could elaborate your understanding for me... I have been thinking alot about this idea. Your saying the thorns and the devils have a common source?, a common corrupter... and that these things were allowed to be because of Eve/sin, the corrupters worked through Eve to bring such things into being?

@Staropramen
I look forward to hearing about the debate with the pastor. He is probably in shock right now, reading Christogenea.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Michael » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:25 am

The world wide flood of Noah's time:

This is impossible, and it is a shame that grown people allow their children to be taught such an impossibility, let alone believe it themselves.

It is a fact that certain species of animals have existed in certain places on earth untouched by any catastrophic event for millenia, and are not found in other parts of the world. There are thousands of examples, such as Australian kangaroo, or the many unique species of animals in the Amazon, or New Zealand, or North America, etc. Ask yourself, did Noah and his family travel to these distant places and gather female and male pairs? If he did, how did he do it if the Ark was not complete and launched until the rains came. The answer is of course Noah and his family did not circumnavigate the globe to source every species of animal now known to man.

The catastophic event that was the flood at the time of Noah was a local event, with the destruction of the descentants of Adam (most of which were race mixed) being Yahweh's stated goal, save as to the rightous and pure in his generations (ie, not race-mixed) Noah and his family. The animals that were saved were more than likely those that had been named by Adam in the Garden, and stayed with the various families, more than likely those animals that we now know as domesticated animals for farming.

It follows that there were other bipods on the earth (in the global sense of the word) that were also not destroyed by any flood.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Joe » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:37 am

Michael says
more than likely those animals that we now know as domesticated animals for farming.

Great insight. I just thought about how our domesticated animals have followed our people all over the earth, we have brought them with us everywhere.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:16 pm

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6: 10-13

Judeos love to twist these passages to justify cowardice. These verses instruct us to understand the whole picture so that we may be successful when we use the sword that Jesus commanded us to take up [Luke 22:36]. Judeos claim that this is instruction to lay down the sword and allow yourself to be brutalized, raped and killed by savage beasts offering only prayers in defence.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood" DOES NOT MEAN "do not wrestle against flesh and blood"! In context it is simply pointing out that flesh and blood alone is not our adversary. The passage as a whole is pointing to the source of the opposition while simultaneously referencing the physical aspect which we are prone to focus on, being tempted by the flesh.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Message to judeochristians regarding my last post:

When a pack of wild niggers breaks into your house and starts raping your family know this: when you try to convert them and start praying for their salvation you may as well just curse God because it's actually the same thing. Know that a multitude of stupid "christians" before you who engaged in this very same foolishness have brought these murderous apes to your doorstep.

There is a solution. Read on.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Next

Return to Churchianity