This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Re: List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Postby Staropramen » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:48 pm

CrochetRacist wrote:Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Judeo Christians would have us believe that Whites will be rewarded for helping non-whites (or as Bill calls them "the supposed other races" :lol: )

All evidence is to the contrary. We are punished for helping non-whites. Sweden is a perfect example of punishment on a grand scale. Sweden imports Arabs en mass, gives Arabs lots of freebies, and Sweden is now the rape capitol of the West. That's just one example, there's tons more of course.

Hello CrochetRacist!

Are you familiar with Bill's Pragmatic Genesis Two-Seedline series? I've been re-visiting this series recently and I've just finished listening to parts 17-19 where he goes into great detail about the non-white races in scripture, specifically in eschatology.

Part 17;

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/explai ... -scripture

Part 18;

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/explai ... ure-part-2

Part 19;

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/explai ... ogy-part-1
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:49 pm

CrochetRacist wrote: We are punished for helping non-whites.

II Chronicles 19:2

Mark
Kentucky

Postby CrochetRacist » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Hi, Staro!
No, I haven't made it to the 2 seedline series yet, I do know a little bit about it but not much.
CrochetRacist

Postby CrochetRacist » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Ah, good one I wasn't familiar with. Thanks :)

"And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD."
CrochetRacist

Postby mchawe » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Staro said,
I explained how this referred to the Melchizedek priesthood and how a proper understanding of this genealogy helps establish that Adam was not Cain’s father.

While I was in the UK recently I went to stay with my cousin who lives in Bath. She said she went every Wednesday to a Bible reading group and would I like to come along. I said yes and when I got there I was disconcerted to see a Filipino woman there. Fortunately she left after about 10 minutes and then everyone there appeared to me to be English. At some point the leader of the group asked me to say a few words.

Well I started out saying that Christianity is for Whites Only and that absolutely meant unmixed blood. I quoted Matthew Ch 15 v.24. Paul of Tarsus did not write letters to negroes or chinese or arabs, I referred to the story of Jacob and Esau and said that the theme went right back to the beginning in the Garden. Cain was the son of the Serpent.....At that point one lady referred me to Genesis Ch 4 Vs 1.
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

As soon as I read that I was stopped in my tracks and I could not get out of there fast enough. My punishment was the woman's husband talking at me trying to convert me to Christianity! I knew I was right but my Bible knowledge was inadequate as I am only new to it.

Can somebody please explain what is going on here with Genesis Ch 4 Vs 1 ?
mchawe

Postby mchawe » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:02 pm

Since writing the above, I have found Bill's explanation here

Many may protest that Adam fathered Cain, yet such is only found at Gen. 4:1 (and not at 4:16 nor 5:1 ff.), which is a demonstrably corrupt verse as is attested to in sources such as The Interpreter’s Bible, vol. 1, p. 517, which says of part of Gen. 4:1: “I have gotten a man from the Lord”, that the actual Hebrew is rather unintelligible, and “the words are a gloss”. Before the Christian era, the Israelites of Judaea either knew that Gen. 4:1 was corrupt and attempted to repair it, or were actually in possession of a version of Gen. 4:1 which was lost before either the LXX or the MT came along. For in the earliest translations of Gen. 4:1 from the Hebrew, which are the Aramaic Targums, we find translations or interpretations of the verse as follows: “And Adam knew his wife Eve, who was pregnant by the Angel Sammael, and she conceived and bare Cain; and he was like the heavenly beings, and not like earthly beings, and she said, I have acquired a man, the Angel of the Lord” (Targum of Jonathan), or: “And Adam knew his wife Eve, who had desired the Angel, and she conceived, and bare Cain; and she said, I have acquired a man, the angel of the Lord...”. The idea that Cain was fathered by the serpent of Genesis chapter 3 is supported not only by the New Testament (i.e. Matt. 13:37-42 and John 8:41-44), but also by much of the Apocryphal literature, such as IV Macc. 18:7-8 (in the LXX), Wisdom of Salomon 2:24 (LXX), The Book of Enoch 68:7 (Lawrence’s verse division), The Protevangelion 10:1-6 (found in The Lost Books of the Bible and The Forgotten Books of Eden) and the book The Secrets of Enoch (ibid.), at 31:5 which says of Satan: “...therefore he conceived thought against Adam, in such form he entered and seduced Eva, but did not touch Adam”.

It still seems to me that one is still on the back foot regarding a rational explanation of Cain's parentage. If Genesis 4.1 is a mistranslation, it is a very damaging one.
mchawe

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:52 pm

mchawe wrote:It still seems to me that one is still on the back foot regarding a rational explanation of Cain's parentage. If Genesis 4.1 is a mistranslation, it is a very damaging one.

Why? Genesis 4:1 doesn't exist in any intelligible form. So it's not possible to translate it. As it exists in English bibles it's just conjecture.

Bath huh? If you do convert those people go knock on Peter Gabriel's door and tell him the good news. A fine English musician who went off the rails in the 80's with extreme nigger-loving.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:17 am

I recently added an addendum to Clifton's paper, The Problem With Genesis 4:1, showing the problems which early translators had with the verse by all the different versions of it found in Origen's Hexapla, made in the 3rd century.

But mchawe's proble, is exemplary of the amount of study needed before delving into an explanation of Genesis, because of the potential traps those who have not studied enough can get themselves into. If it were easy, there would be a lot more of us.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:46 am

Mchawe,
Whenever you do find yourself backed into a corner without an answer ALWAYS make sure to get the person[s] contact info and tell them you'll get back to them. And of course get back to them.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:07 pm

While one might not like the source of the Aramaic Targums, still he must concede that this evidence brings the Scriptures into context, and many Hebrew scholars recognize this.

It was quite a surreal experience to read this sentence. Sometimes people go too far to try and support their argument even grasping at the writings of jews.

Otherwise there was good information in there. I especially appreciated Bill's footnote. Throughout reading the entire article I just wanted to see that information first!
Nayto

PreviousNext

Return to Churchianity