This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Re: List of Impossible Beliefs Held by Judeo Christians

Postby EzraLB » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:16 am

Kentucky wrote:I got this hate mail tonight that reaffirms Matthew 5:11. Enjoy....

Your supporters wear white hoods to hide their ugly, EVIL faces. If religion is about anything, it is love and compassion, protecting the natural world and the creatures a deity put on this planet, respect for life. Can your organization claim any of those elements? Nope! Like the terrorists who attacked the Twin Towers, you are COWARDS, shadowing your hatred behind the shield of religion, when, in actuality , religion has NOTHING to do with your "mission". The mission of hate does not align with the mission of any religious faith. If there is a hell, you will all burn in it.

Ironically, this histrionic psycho has inadvertently described the jews, the imposter 'Israelites', the true enemies of God, to a "T".
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:42 am

EzraLB wrote:Ironically, this histrionic psycho has inadvertently described the jews, the imposter 'Israelites', the true enemies of God, to a "T".

I've been getting a bunch more hate mail of the same genre. One even sent the source of their wrath a this link (spaces inserted): http://bipartisan report. com/2016/11/22/influential-christian-pastor-to-trump-release-plan-to-isolate-jews-in-america-details

At least they think I'm "influential" lol

I didn't respond to such nincompoops and got this hilarious diatribe:

Yea, that's what I thought. NO INTELLIGENT reply, in fact, no reply at all, because you do NOT have one. There is no way to justify your hatred and explain what the F*** your disgusting perspective has to do with ANY religion or Jesus Christ. NO EXPLANATION! You simply think you can march around and be all self-righteous without bothering with reason or logic. If there is a hell, I will happily walk right in so I can watch your ugly faces melt off. Your time has come, but you are done, like Sauron (Lord of the Rings), you will die in your own fire COWARDS WHO HIDE BEHIND WHITE HOODS!

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Kentucky wrote:
EzraLB wrote:Ironically, this histrionic psycho has inadvertently described the jews, the imposter 'Israelites', the true enemies of God, to a "T".

I've been getting a bunch more hate mail of the same genre. One even sent the source of their wrath a this link (spaces inserted): http://bipartisan report. com/2016/11/22/influential-christian-pastor-to-trump-release-plan-to-isolate-jews-in-america-details

At least they think I'm "influential" lol

I didn't respond to such nincompoops and got this hilarious diatribe:

Yea, that's what I thought. NO INTELLIGENT reply, in fact, no reply at all, because you do NOT have one. There is no way to justify your hatred and explain what the F*** your disgusting perspective has to do with ANY religion or Jesus Christ. NO EXPLANATION! You simply think you can march around and be all self-righteous without bothering with reason or logic. If there is a hell, I will happily walk right in so I can watch your ugly faces melt off. Your time has come, but you are done, like Sauron (Lord of the Rings), you will die in your own fire COWARDS WHO HIDE BEHIND WHITE HOODS!

Mark

Your website is your response. I get this all the time in YT comments. I post links that provide detailed answers and I'm told I haven't answered because I haven't said the same thing in different words. They're angry that they couldn't get us to waste our time.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:36 am

More hate mail and a third article written by a progressive hack in Newport, KY, who has a most difficult time telling the truth. Check out the comments section with commie bastards trying to outdo themselves when it comes to sadistic torture of yours truly. (spaces added in URL)

https://www.raws tory.co m/2016/11/white-supremacist-christian-identity-pastor-begs-trump-to-crack-down-on-jews/

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:04 am

Kentucky wrote:Check out the comments section with commie bastards trying to outdo themselves when it comes to sadistic torture of yours truly.

No surprise from the Bolshevik audience at Raw Story--consistent vitriol and hate. All they've done is to prove that Christ spoke the Truth--those that truly love and follow Him--and his Word as He intended it--will be hated by the world. Thanks, Raw Story, for proving Mark correct.

It should be noted that one of the commenters--a self-described latino/mexican--made an unambiguous death threat which should be reported to the FBI.

Another threat came from the Facebook account of the so-called "Transgender Army," a militant LGBT-XYZ group, which picked up the story, and which advocates and "eye for an eye" against anyone who opposes their radical agenda. Interestingly, a woman who dared defend you, Mark, was promptly banned.

https://www.face book.com/TransArmy/ (address with space added)
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Fenwick » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Sometimes I forget how ignorant of scripture most people are. I mean, when I first read the bible all the way through, it was the King James version, with no outside exposition, and I was 19 years old. Even in my ignorance at them time, there was sufficient disparity in the passages exalting the children of Israel and the ones heaping scorn on the jews, that made me look into it further. There was obviously something that I was missing.

So the people who quote scripture at us, cannot have seriously studied the Bible, or they would have been hit by the same logical disparity.
Fenwick

Postby Nayto » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:53 pm

Fenwick wrote:Sometimes I forget how ignorant of scripture most people are. I mean, when I first read the bible all the way through, it was the King James version, with no outside exposition, and I was 19 years old. Even in my ignorance at them time, there was sufficient disparity in the passages exalting the children of Israel and the ones heaping scorn on the jews, that made me look into it further. There was obviously something that I was missing.

So the people who quote scripture at us, cannot have seriously studied the Bible, or they would have been hit by the same logical disparity.

Hah, you hit the nail on the head. This was exactly my experience as well. There are so many verses that when you read it you have to block it out because it just makes no sense in the judeo-Christian framework.

One of the most common new CI say is that the Bible just comes alive and it all makes sense whereas before there was confusion. For judeos the Bible is just a little quote book to pull verses out of when it suits them.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Or as I like to say "CI solves more problems than it creates". Recently one YT commentor called me an idiot saying "edomite-jew" is a contradiction in terms. I posted the famous Josephus quote we all know and asked "was Josephus lying?" Crickets. Usually the "braver" ones will say "that's not scripture!" as if to say "how dare you offer witnesses that undermine my fairy tales!"
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Previous

Return to Churchianity