This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

To preach nowadays, you must worship Jews

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

To preach nowadays, you must worship Jews

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:54 pm

It seems that nowadays in order to form any kind of church, one must worship the Jews. Only when one shows complete support for Israeli and Jews then they are allowed to preach. The truth is, the Jews are more worshiped than Christ, all you ever hear is Jews this, Holocaust that. It's sad that anybody who doesn't worship the sons of Satan cannot get their message out in the mainstream media.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: To preach nowadays, you must worship Jews

Postby Gallowglass » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Well,the boss of this world is satan. Everywhere you look,everything you hear is satan. They expect you to bow down and kiss their feet.
And the sad & pathetic part is that they don't even question it or wonder about it...they don't read their bibles,no research,nothing at all.
Gallowglass

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 am

It was inevitable from the moment they allowed the term "Judeo" to be placed in front of Christianity.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Rich83 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:58 am

So sad, yet so true. The council of churches and the influence of deceitful people such as billy graham and now a days Glenn beck and his dogs are trying to enforce the same sort of lies. The same manner the prince of the air has been known to work through the age, masquerading as a child of light.
Rich83

Postby Kentucky » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Here's a tidbit: In the 1920's Henry Ford spent $1 million to research and publish 'The International Jew.' I remember reading in this book, that at that time, the seminaries and Bible colleges faculty, professors/teachers and "theological experts" were composed of 80% of jews. Today, it may be a lower percentage due to shabbez goyim planting the seeds of Baal for them.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby PhilNotChristian » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:39 am

HOW VERY TRUE ! First and foremost a "jewdeo-christian" denomination must recognize that the jews are Israel. I grew up in a home like this. I am new to CI but it only took a couple looks at it to realize "Hey, I am on to something " that is factual. It is shameful that CI is hidden from the world. I spoke to some of the guys from my former church and 90% completely shun me and the remainder showed some genuine interest, Problem is I am not well versed enough to guide them and so I led a couple here. They listened to the message but were turned off by some of the name calling. I am trying to be honest here without stepping on toes. Perhaps if we spent more time on us and less on the universalists.
PhilNotChristian

Postby Teutonic » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:21 pm

All is proceeding as it was said it would in the latter days.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby brucebohn » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:26 am

Christian wrote: 90% completely shun me and the remainder showed some genuine interest, Problem is I am not well versed enough to guide them and so I led a couple here. They listened to the message but were turned off by some of the name calling. I am trying to be honest here without stepping on toes. Perhaps if we spent more time on us and less on the universalists.

No Christian, they were Not listening. And no one is
enlightened until Yahweh God calls. Offended by
"name calling"? Politically correct armchair pantywaist,
and you must move on..
And NO Christian, THE MESSAGE IS RACIAL!!
ANYONE who fails to understand this, should also
move on.... All due respect
Last edited by wmfinck on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote marker
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wmfinck » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:14 am

Christian wrote:HOW VERY TRUE ! First and foremost a "jewdeo-christian" denomination must recognize that the jews are Israel. I grew up in a home like this. I am new to CI but it only took a couple looks at it to realize "Hey, I am on to something " that is factual. It is shameful that CI is hidden from the world. I spoke to some of the guys from my former church and 90% completely shun me and the remainder showed some genuine interest, Problem is I am not well versed enough to guide them and so I led a couple here. They listened to the message but were turned off by some of the name calling. I am trying to be honest here without stepping on toes. Perhaps if we spent more time on us and less on the universalists.

Name-calling here? Well, maybe sometimes, in a few threads, but not frequently so far as I can tell. Please elaborate.

The forums where we store our dirty laundry are the Insane Clown Posse and the Septic Tank, which are not open to the public so your friends could not see them unless we made accounts for them.

Even with that, the Forum here is not the place to become acquainted with CI. Rather, the purpose of the Forum, as I always saw it, is for people who are already persuaded with CI to share and discuss things among themselves.

To start learning CI, I myself would suggest to people to start with certain podcasts at Christogenea, but better yet, with certain materials at http://comparet.christogenea.org or even http://kinsmanredeemer.com/ or http://fgcp.org/ or http://identitystruggle.org/ depending on the knowledge and state of mind of the individual, because the main Christogenea site is not really a good place to start for many people.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:08 pm

wmfinck wrote:Even with that, the Forum here is not the place to become acquainted with CI. Rather, the purpose of the Forum, as I always saw it, is for people who are already persuaded with CI to share and discuss things among themselves.

It doesn't matter how much we tone it down, so why bother, because I get hate mail from these critics and they ask me sarcastically "And you call yourself a pastor?" They are so used to effeminate, limp-wristed pulpit pimps who pander to their liberal, egalitarian and emasculated congregations, that they are shocked by the language of unpapered and without portfolio preachers who speak to the common man, who has not yet lost thier manhood to the church. Therefore, there are very few Identity websites that have non-CI as their target market. Christ said, "Feed My sheep." There's nothing for snakes and swine that we have that they want anyway. I sometimes write material for the neophyte or perhaps a White person who wanders into our site, but I don't cater to them when there are others who are on board and thirst for the racial message of Christ. If we don't feed the sheep, we risk the next generation having a lack of knowledge or teachers to carry the message. There has to be a maturing process to maintain the faith.

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Churchianity