This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Liver Flush

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Liver Flush

Postby KanadianBrett » Sat May 21, 2016 4:28 pm

******Personal note: This is very intense, but it cleans that liver out sooooo good. Make sure you have 6,000,000 rolls of toilet paper....2 ply or better! :lol: ********

Preparation

Do any dental work first, if possible. Your mouth should

be metal free and bacteria free (cavitations are cleaned).

A toxic mouth can put a heavy load on the liver, burdening it

Immediately after cleansing. Eliminate that problem first

for the best results.

Ingredients

Epsom salts 4 tablespoons

Olive oil half cup (light olive oil is easier to get down)

Fresh pink grapefruit 1 large or 2 small,

enough to squeeze 2/3 to 3/4 cup juice

Ornithine 4 to 8, to be sure you can sleep.

Don't skip this or you may have the

worst night of your life!

Large plastic straw to help drink potion.

Pint jar with lid

Choose a day like Saturday for the cleanse, since you will be able to rest the next day.
Take no medicines, vitamins or pills that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the parasite program and kidney herbs, too, the day before.
Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch such as cooked cereal with fruit, fruit juice, bread and preserves or honey (no butter or milk), baked potato or other vegetables with salt only. This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones.
2:00 PM. Do not eat or drink after 2 o'clock. If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later.
Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbs. in 3 cups water and pour this into a jar. This makes four servings, 3/4 cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).
6:00 PM. Drink one serving (3/4 cup) of the ice cold Epsom salts. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, mix 1 tbs. in 3/4 cup water now. You may add 1/8 tsp. vitamin C powder to improve the taste. You may also drink a few mouthfuls of water afterwards or rinse your mouth.
Get the olive oil and grapefruit out to warm up.
8:00 PM. Repeat by drinking another 3/4 cup of Epsom salts.
You haven't eaten since two o'clock, but you won't feel hungry. Get your bedtime chores done. The timing is critical for success; don't be more than 10 minutes early or late.
9:45 PM. Pour 1/2 cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Squeeze the grapefruit by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 cup, more (up to 3/4 cup) is best. You may top it up with lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this).
Now visit the bathroom one or more times, even if it makes you late for your ten o'clock drink. Don't be more than 15 minutes late.
10:00 PM. drink the potion you have mixed. Take 4 ornithine capsules with the first sips to make sure you will sleep through the night. Take 8 if you already suffer from insomnia. Drinking through a large plastic straw helps it go down easier. You may use ketchup, cinnamon, or brown sugar to chase it down between sips. Take it to your bedside if you want, but drink it standing up. Get it down within 5 minutes (fifteen minutes for very elderly or weak persons).
Lie down immediately. You might fail to get stones out if you don't. The sooner you lie down the more stones you will get out. Be ready for bed ahead of time. Don't clean up the kitchen. As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow. Try to think about what is happening in the liver. Try to keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes. You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile duct valves are open (thank you Epsom salts!). Go to sleep, you may fail to get stones out if you don't.
Next morning, upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait until it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don't take this potion before 6:00 am.
2 Hours Later. Take your fourth (the last) dose of Epsom salts. Drink 3/4 cup of the mixture. You may go back to bed.
After 2 More Hours you may eat. Start with fruit juice. Half an hour later eat fruit. One hour later you may eat regular food but keep it light. By supper you should feel recovered.
How well did you do? Expect diarrhea in the morning. Use a flashlight to look for gallstones in the toilet with the bowel movement. Look for the green kind since this is proof that they are genuine gallstones, not food residue. Only bile from the liver is pea green. The bowel movement sinks but gallstones float because of the cholesterol inside. Count them all roughly, whether tan or green. You will need to total 2000 stones before the liver is clean enough to rid you of allergies or bursitis or upper back pains permanently. The first cleanse may rid you of them for a few days, but as the stones from the rear travel forward, they give you the same symptoms again. You may repeat cleanses at two week intervals. Never cleanse when you are ill.
Sometimes the bile ducts are full of cholesterol crystals that did not form into round stones. They appear as”chaff" floating on top of the toilet bowl water. It may be tan colored, harboring millions of tiny white crystals. Cleansing this chaff is just as important as purging stones.
How safe is the liver cleanse? It is very safe. My opinion is based on over 500 cases, including many persons in their seventies and eighties. None went to the hospital; none even reported pain. However it can make you feel quite ill for one or two days afterwards, although in every one of these cases the maintenance parasite program had been neglected. This is why the instructions direct you to complete the parasite and kidney rinse programs first.
KanadianBrett

Re: Liver Flush

Postby Les » Sat May 21, 2016 7:21 pm

How many times have you done this cleanse ?
You recommend this over getting colonics ?
(I ask ask as I never knew anything about colonics before meeting C.I. folks and supposedly it was the senior citizens that swore by them to keep healthy).

Every time I read bout a "cleanse" there is always something I am unable to attain to go through it.

The healthiest I ever got was living in the woods with (not too much to eat and) marijuana to smoke almost 20 years ago . I wish I was still able to smoke, (and still had access to good pot)
Les

Postby Joe » Sun May 22, 2016 9:46 am

Les wrote
The healthiest I ever got was living in the woods with (not too much to eat and) marijuana to smoke almost 20 years ago . I wish I was still able to smoke, (and still had access to good pot)

Ah, the simple life out in the woods. What is wrong with your lungs Les?, I am just asking because I have been reading about colloidal silver and how it can help with respiratory ailments.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Les » Sun May 22, 2016 9:59 am

Ever since the cancer operation, I cant stand smoke or dust particles. (One of the side effects I still suffer).
Car / truck / bus exhaust fumes when I walk down the street, (especially during the summer) makes me want to choke too.
The smell of tobacco now makes me get angry and I want to ram the cigarette down their throat.
Most tenants around me are non-smokers, which is good, as that bugs me too, the stench of somebody on their balcony, spilling through my window or air conditioner vent.

Years ago I was told to get a vaporizer if I still wanted to use pot. If it stinks up the place as much as smoking, then no point in that.
Until 9/11 happened, bricks of Taliban hash used to be easy to get, and hash has no stink from it when you light it up.
Les

Postby EzraLB » Sun May 22, 2016 10:04 am

What is the source for this liver flush? Who designed it? The other issue I have is that this recipe does not explain why each ingredient is used. You should never do any kind of "cleanse" without knowing exactly why you are taking any particular ingredient. I have done a few liver flushes under the supervision of my doctor, but he explained in detail why each ingredient was necessary.

If it is not rationally explained, I would be very wary of such a protocol. There are just as many voodoo treatments in the holistic field as there are in mainstream medicine--not to suggest that this particular cleanse isn't legitimate; rather it should include the scientific reasoning behind it.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby KanadianBrett » Mon May 23, 2016 8:36 pm

i read the comments please give me some days for reference
KanadianBrett

Postby Les » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:23 pm

well
always want to know about better health.

Guess what folks? It has been a month, I totally eliminated sugar and coffee from my diet.
A staple for me for almost 10-20 years.
I now have headaches more often, but I also used to drink alcohol a lot too.
(heck, used to be EVERY day just to pass out,so i would not have nightmares).
Could just be "withdrawal symptoms " from what I usually used?

I quit all my medications last year, and never seen any doctors since.
I do not trust them. they say they "saved" my life, but ever since then, have had side effects (and occasional paranormal experiences, but not telling them, so I never get locked up in a nut prison), and think by them infusing somebody elses's blood system into me, screwed me up...
My donor does not want to meet me.

anyways,I feel better without the scripts or even taking advil or Tylenol 1's
.. Also been using a tea "ANNIQUE Roobios" to control my hunger cravings.
Les

Postby Teutonic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Les wrote:well
always want to know about better health.

Guess what folks? It has been a month, I totally eliminated sugar and coffee from my diet.
A staple for me for almost 10-20 years.
I now have headaches more often

I've done the same, mostly out of my frustration with the medical community since they just can't seem to figure out whether it's good or bad for you.

My sleep is definately better, I can say that.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Titus114 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:00 pm

I think it was me that shared this with brett. It is the Dr. Hulda Clark liver flush. I've done about 6 times over the last 2 years .IT WORKS! It might be the single most effective thing that you can do for your liver and gall bladder. Here is a link that would answer questions raised by ezralb.
http://www.frequencyrising.com/LiverCleanse.htm
Titus114

Return to Health & Hearth