This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Oz legalizes GMO cannabis

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Oz legalizes GMO cannabis

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:04 am

They are talking about how they are going to help people with cancer and epilepsy, as if they have had a change of heart. They haven't ...their plan is to poison sick people.

http://www.drugpolicy.org.au/100_gmo_biotech_cannabis

And from another site, apparently it is being grown in a lab. They are framing this as "medicinal cannabis". So we are not allowed to grow it ourselves, that would still be illegal:

A secret Victorian laboratory is successfully growing medicinal cannabis ahead of the drug being made legally available in 2017.

Victoria will be the first state to roll out medicinal cannabis early next year with hundreds of eligible children to access the product.

The cannabis is being grown in a clandestine indoor laboratory somewhere in Victoria.

Also
"We want to keep the cost down, and we also know and understand that many families face hardship, so a hardship fund will help them," he said.

They are putting it on a government programme that subsidizes pharmaceuticals.
You know how they -really- could keep cost down?! ...How much would it cost to grow non-GMO cannabis in your own backyard?

Diabolical. They are always working to corrupt the creation of God.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Oz legalizes GMO cannabis

Postby EzraLB » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Joe wrote:They are talking about how they are going to help people with cancer and epilepsy, as if they have had a change of heart. They haven't ...their plan is to poison sick people.

There's a lot of disinformation in this article. First and foremost, Big Pharma has already tried to manufacture and test synthetic cannabis--called Epidiolex and Sativex--and both were utter failures, actually killing people in the drug trials.

And these bureaucrats can't even decide what the definition of medical marijuana is--because any definition they agree upon will step on someone's toes, especially Big Pharma's and the AMA's.

Also, they are trying to define medical cannabis as anything with a THC content of 3% or more--this is absurd. The natural cannabis oils that effectively treat seizures and cancer have a THC content of at least 70% and a CBD content of around 20%. Anything less than that will hardly be effective.

The government will use these low concentration products to test on patients--and these trials will fail because they aren't using the proper strains or proper concentrations--which is what they want, as it will turn people away from using them. The Medical Mafia has no intention of allowing people to be successfully treated by natural cannabis--legally.

Some more high-profile stories of how medical cannabis hurt or killed some people is all it's going to take for people to lose interest. They did the same thing with colloidal silver. One story of a guy who turned blue-green is all it took to scare people away from nature and back into the arms to the White Lab Coats.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:12 am

Ezra said
The natural cannabis oils that effectively treat seizures and cancer have a THC content of at least 70% and a CBD content of around 20%. Anything less than that will hardly be effective.

Could I ask for information on CBD oil that I've seen promoted for sale, books on it etc ?
Is this a valid preventive if taken regularly by folk who have not been diagnosed with serious illness ?
Or yet another Big Pharma scam like "vitamin supplements" ?

Thanks.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby EzraLB » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:43 am

Gaius wrote:Could I ask for information on CBD oil that I've seen promoted for sale, books on it etc ?
Is this a valid preventive if taken regularly by folk who have not been diagnosed with serious illness ?
Or yet another Big Pharma scam like "vitamin supplements"?

Gaius, I would be very cautious and skeptical about any of the commercially-produced cannabis/hemp oils with supposed CBD content. If you read the labels on these over-the-counter tinctures, you will see that the actual CBS concentrations are very low, sometimes less than 1%, which is practically useless and will not help anyone with any serious condition.

To answer your question--yes, I think this is yet another fad circulating the natural health circles, and a lot of people will buy these oils, which are very expensive, and find that they do nothing really.

In and of themselves, CBDs can do very little in terms of treating seizures or cancer. CBDs work synergistically with THCs--in support of THCs. For these compounds to work effectively, both need to be present--and present in very high concentrations, which are not available commercially, over the counter.

To put this in perspective, Rick Simpson, whose oil recipe works on cancer and seizure patients, recommends that the cannabis oil has a concentration THC to CBD ratio of 70% to 20%. Oil in that concentration costs about $30 per gram.

On the other hand, commercial CBD oils available online have virtually no THC and less than 1% CBD, and only 1 ounce will cost you $30 to $50! You would have to take 20 bottles of this oil just to get the required amount of CBDs--but they still wouldn't do what you want them to do because there is no THC, which is absolutely necessary.

Unfortunately, real cannabis oil is not readily available to most consumers--it's illegal in Europe and most of America, except States that allow for medical marijuana usage, such as California, Colorado, and Michigan. If you live where it's illegal, you have to be creative in acquiring a reliable product.

And to answer your other question--yes, real Rick Simpson oil can be taken as a preventative for those who want to greatly reduce their chances of developing cancer. In fact, my wife, who is perfectly healthy, takes a small amount once a week or so (before bed), and she's never had any negative side effects.

On the other hand, commercially available CBD oils will do little if anything for you except make you poorer.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:32 am

Thanks for the information, Ezra.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Joe » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:22 am

There's a lot of disinformation in this article. First and foremost, Big Pharma has already tried to manufacture and test synthetic cannabis--called Epidiolex and Sativex--and both were utter failures, actually killing people in the drug trials.

And these bureaucrats can't even decide what the definition of medical marijuana is--because any definition they agree upon will step on someone's toes, especially Big Pharma's and the AMA's.

Also, they are trying to define medical cannabis as anything with a THC content of 3% or more--this is absurd. The natural cannabis oils that effectively treat seizures and cancer have a THC content of at least 70% and a CBD content of around 20%. Anything less than that will hardly be effective.

The government will use these low concentration products to test on patients--and these trials will fail because they aren't using the proper strains or proper concentrations--which is what they want, as it will turn people away from using them. The Medical Mafia has no intention of allowing people to be successfully treated by natural cannabis--legally.

Interesting angle/insight Ezra. You put my mind at ease and I am certainly convinced, by your words, that this will fail and I want it to fail. I would rather it have dismal results than people using GM cannabis as a 'medicine'.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sat May 21, 2016 8:50 am

Ezra wrote
They did the same thing with colloidal silver. One story of a guy who turned blue-green is all it took to scare people away from nature and back into the arms to the White Lab Coats.

I am reading that colloidal silver is ineffective once it hits the stomach. I have found that you can buy an ultrasonic vaporizer quite cheaply, which besides being more effective, is more efficient since it takes very little colloidal silver for vapor.
Joe

Return to Health & Hearth