This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Photoptarmosis: It's A White Thing

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Photoptarmosis: It's A White Thing

Postby EzraLB » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:17 pm

With the warm spring days--and bright sunshine--every year I have the same reaction: sneezing. And no, I'm not talking about hay fever.

If you've ever started sneezing after stepping from shade into bright sunlight, then there's a 95% chance you are White. Yes, it's one more cost-free DNA test for White people.

The "condition" is also called Photic Sneeze Reflex, and around 95% of people who experience this effect are White. I'm sure the other 5% have significant White admixture, but the studies don't reveal that.

Aristotle noticed this phenomenon in 350BC, and noted it in The Book of Problems: "Why does the heat of the sun provoke sneezing?"

Of course, he was wrong about the "heat" of the sun causing the sneezing. Apparently, English philosopher, Francis Bacon, who was prone to the condition, tested Aristotle's theory by stepping outside with his eyes closed--and he did not sneeze.

The jewish medical establishment has tried to pathologize this "condition," but apparently it has very little effect on everyday life, except for perhaps drivers who, at 65 mph suddenly start sneezing...

It's not because we "evolved" in a cold climate--and thus are sun-sensitive. An it's not an "allergy" to the sun because it's not a histamine response. Apparently, among some White people, the optic nerve and the sneeze reflex nerve are very close together--and one can trigger the other to fire--at least that's the theory. ... t-the-sun/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
User avatar
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 am

Return to Health & Hearth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest