This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Flu vaccination?

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Re: Flu vaccination?

Postby Nayto » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:43 am

I never thought of autism as a problem with the immune system. One minute on Wikipedia showed me the immune system abnormalities found in autistic people.

So what if I as an adult need to get vaccinations in order to travel to the USA? What effects would it have on an adult and how would one mitigate the effects?
Nayto

Postby Fenwick » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:10 am

Wow, just looking up at the illnesses caused by demyelination. It's painful to see that so many things that people close to you suffer from may actually have been entirely prevented by avoiding vaccines. Balance, loss of vision, strokes, speech impairment, memory loss, chronic fatigue, tinnitus.

Myelin repair sounds promising but about as chemically suspect as the vaccines themselves are.

Years ago I focused on the spiritual element of Christianity, but the more I look into it, the more it infuriates me that we've turned our physical health over to the devil too. So much of our degradation as a race could have been avoided.
Fenwick

Postby EzraLB » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:23 am

Nayto wrote:So what if I as an adult need to get vaccinations in order to travel to the USA? What effects would it have on an adult and how would one mitigate the effects?

That's a great question, Nayto, as I'm sure that certain people simply cannot avoid vaccination because of circumstances out of their control.

While it's impossible to know for sure that you can avoid vaccine damage, it's my understanding that if you must get vaccinated--for travel or the military--there are, in fact, precautions that you can take to minimize your associated risks.

First, you must neutralize the metals--aluminum and mercury--in the vaccines by supporting your ability to naturally chelate these metal out of your body. One of the best chelators is fresh, organic Cilantro.

In the days leading up to vaccination--and for a week or two after--I would recommend concentrated Green Smoothies, loaded with fresh Cilantro. This can help minimize the damage caused by these metals.

As far as protecting yourself against the other ingredients in the vaccines, I would think about the following:

-Natural Vitamin E
-Buffered or Liposomal Vitamin C
-High Omega 3 Arctic Krill Oil or Natural Cod Liver Oil
-Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
-Flavonoids: Curcumin and Quercetin
-Coloidal Silver

Unfortunately, from what I understand, the military vaccines can include a synthetic form of squalene, which can cause long-term damage and inflammation if not checked and eliminated. Some have suggested that this synthetic squalene may be the true cause of Gulf War Syndrome in soldiers. But the above-mentioned protocol should also help minimize its damaging effects.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Fenwick » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:30 am

Hmm, given the fatty formation of myelin, it seems that olive oil could be useful in regenerating it.
Fenwick

Postby EzraLB » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:48 am

Fenwick wrote:Hmm, given the fatty formation of myelin, it seems that olive oil could be useful in regenerating it.

Yes, olive oil and other EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) are important for nerve repair, but in order for any repair to happen, the offending ingredients in and effects of vaccines must first be neutralized. Mega-dosing--prior to and after vaccination--with B-Complex vitamins is also very important for reversing neurological damage.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby matthewott » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:49 pm

This is all excellent information that seems to be relevant to my wife's ailments. This gives me a new direction to start digging. Thanks again Ezra.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Jayde » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:01 pm

I visited the states without any vaccines. I would be checking if you can get an exemption. Though I did not even need an exemption
I have been thinking that soon they will ban travel to non/under vaccinated induviduals.

As for the original poster, I would be forgoing all vaccines. God made us perfectly and if we are unsure we can build on to our immune health other ways. I dont get them nor do my children. Trust in Gods grand design. We have no need to adulterate it.
Jayde

Postby disciplemate » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:59 am

stuff that, im not getting a vaccine ever again, not that i intended to anyway. I was also wondering if the same was true for babies and very small children, should we only give them certain shots or should they be avoided altogether?
disciplemate

Postby EzraLB » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:08 am

disciplemate wrote:I was also wondering if the same was true for babies and very small children, should we only give them certain shots or should they be avoided altogether?

Vaccines are far more destructive to children than to adults because their nervous systems are still very much undeveloped. The myelin sheath that protects the neurons has not formed yet, and the vaccines can block or even degrade whatever myelin is trying to form.

Since the protein structure of the myelin is similar to those found in the "attenuated" vaccine measles virus, the body is tricked into attacking the myelin instead of the measles virus. This starts the autism cascade...

A very good website for any parent who is interested in understand just how dangerous vaccines can be to children is

http://www.thinktwice.com/

As Bill pointed out in a different thread recently, the "WN" Angelo John Gage is promoting vaccine safety, and using his newborn (mamzer) son as an example--and proof--that children can be "safely" vaccinated, and he even had his son vaccinated for HepB, which only homosexuals and IV drug users get.

Here's a picture of a newborn who had an adverse reaction to that HepB vaccine--and arrogant parents who don't think that this cannot happen to their child are just plain deluded:
Attachments
HepB vaccine damage.jpg
HepB vaccine damage.jpg (23.3 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
EzraLB

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:39 am

Well many vaccines are made up using dead fetuses. Which would surely be against Gods will. The other thing which I wonder about is if it is okay to modify Gods creation like that if we are made in Gods image. I am also of the belief that europeans have the best immune system of all the races and cleanliness and serving God goes a long way. However, am not a bible expert. We all have our reasoning and I don't want to step on toes here when I have known many vaccinated induviduals who are healthy. I dont believe man can truly improve on Gods design if the person is born normal and healthy without illness. If a person is healthy in my mind the best defense is building a healthy immune system naturally.

But a few things I'd like to mention. I was vaccinated but that was 25 years ago and now the number of vaccines these days babies get is incomparable and has never been done before. Its more than double what I got being born in 1990. The other thing is they are getting increasingly pushy with this, which pushes me further from it. They are talking about completely mandating it for our own "safety" (like they took our guns for our safety, because they just love us so so much), an average vaccine offers 5-10 years 'protection'. So most adults arent "vaccinated" yet we see no mass epidemic from lack of "heard immunity". You can also find the ingredients for the vaccines on google which is revealing. (As a mother, no way ever would I have it done to my children.)

http://www. immunise.health.gov.au/internet/immunise/publishing.nsf/Content/national-immunisation-program-schedule

Australias schedule for children, I put a space in to break the link up.
Jayde

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Hearth