This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Flu vaccination?

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Re: Flu vaccination?

Postby EzraLB » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:43 am

Jayde wrote:I have known many vaccinated induviduals who are healthy.

In no way is this evidence that vaccines are safe--and vaccine promoters commonly use this argument to convince and shame others that the benefits out-weigh the risks.

Not only are all vaccines dangerous and ineffective, all vaccines cause damage.

Vaccinated people may appear healthy, but they all are potentially carrying around a biological ticking time bomb that may take a year, if not decades to final explode.

A friend of mine whose wife just had a baby told me that very same thing--that he had been vaccinated as a child and he was healthy. I said to him, "You've had chronic asthma since you were a child. Don't you know that asthma is caused by vaccine damage? Do you want your child to have asthma?" Silence.

If you are a "healthy vaccinated" person, you are living in a fool's paradise. That people do not connect adult chronic illnesses with childhood vaccination is what allows them to continue to live in ignorance of the true nature of this diabolical witch's brew coursing through their bodies.
Last edited by EzraLB on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:06 pm

I wont argue with what you said Ezra. Haha!!
These days there is no leeway left for error when it comes to health. But I do know vaxers who I respect, and all I ask for is the same respect in return for my "living biological weapons". :roll:
Jayde

Postby EzraLB » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Jayde wrote:But I do know vaxers who I respect, and all I ask for is the same respect in return for my "living biological weapons". :roll:

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying here. Are you saying that there are "vaxers" whom you respect as people but disagree with about vaccines? Or are you saying that you agree with their pro-vaccine stance?

Also, I'm really having some trouble understanding what you mean when you sarcastically say you want us to give you "respect in return" for your "living biological weapons". Could you clarify?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:27 pm

There are people who vaccinate who I respect as people, but disagree with about vaccines. Sorry I was not clear. I mean all I want is to be respected by others and left alone. I referred to my children as "living biological weapons" sarcastically because that is how people seem to view others who have not received vaccines.

I don't even bring the topic up among family. But I had them calling and showing up at my doorstep at 8am over me not vaccinating my children, abusing me verbally for it because the Gov is cracking down on non-vaccinating families. And they were lapping it all up from their T.V's. I never show up at their houses acting so out of line. As I believe in each family having privacy to make those choices.
Jayde

Postby EzraLB » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:58 pm

Jayde wrote:I referred to my children as "living biological weapons" sarcastically because that is how people seem to view others who have not received vaccines.

Thanks for the clarification--yes, they attempt to treat non-vaxers at social pariahs and judge them morally for putting the greater society at risk with their "selfish ignorance," which is ironic considering that non-vax parents, by and large, have much higher education levels than vaxers.

But that attitude is completely illogical: if vaccines work and provide immunity, then their children cannot be at risk from being exposed to unvaccinated children. In reality, many studies have shown that vaccinated children continue to shed viruses for up to two weeks after vaccination, which puts non-vaccinated children at risk from being around vaccinated children.

It is the vaccinated children who are the real "living biological weapons," not the unvaccinated.
EzraLB

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 pm

My daughter got whooping cough when she was a newborn from a vaccinated family member. Not recently vaccined, but the child was up to date for his age, yet had it. Those diseases just exist and there is evidence they can mutate to outsmart the vaccine. I don't blame anyone for her catching it.
Jayde

Postby BrettLight » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:15 am

This is what's in vaccines and a few of my comments on the ingredients.... Nuff said really.... http://expeltheparasite.com/2014/06/16/ ... a-vaccine/

From the article:

"An important thing to consider before going off to get a “booster jab” is just what exactly is in the “jab”.

I don’t know about you, but I simply couldn’t rest easy knowing that my body was deficient in African green monkey kidney cells, Aspartame, Bovine (cow) serum, Chick embryo cells, Chinese hamster ovary cells, Dog kidney cells, Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle Medium, Formaldehyde, Hydrochloric acid, Mercury, Mouse brain cells, Rabies antigen, Salmonella Typhi bacteria, Thimerosal, or loads of viruses!!!!! If you feel like your health is suffering then you may be lacking some of these essentials! A trip to your local GP to get vaccinated would be in order!"
BrettLight

Postby Joe » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:18 am

^Wow, and since vaccination is compulsory in Australia I wonder how the kikes all get around it. I am sure that none of that stuff is 'kosher'.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Jayde » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:27 am

Joe it isn't compulsory :)
Jayde

Postby Les » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Colloid Silver, AND Goldenseal - Echinacea tincture just saved my lungs the past 3 weeks.
I was dying. I could barely breathe.

i KNOW if I seen a "doctor" i would have been suffering longer or been dead.
Les

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Hearth