This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Flu vaccination?

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Flu vaccination?

Postby disciplemate » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:08 am

Hello fellow Israelites,

I was wondering if taking the flu vaccination was advisable or not and what the truth really is behind it all?
disciplemate

Re: Flu vaccination?

Postby Les » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:50 am

The following article has info about side effects / problems it causes.

http://drsuzanne.net/dr-suzanne-humphri ... ccination/

I do not take flu shots.
The last one I was forced to have was in 1993 , and before that, it was in highschool in the 1980s.

I can not even remember the last time I ever had a flu, yet others who accept that needle will still get sick with the flu ?
Advice given in the chatroom years ago has saved me a few times,
if I feel the start of a virus, then I take GoldenSeal-Echinacea Extract Tincture (and maybe also Collidoal Silver).
You just add some drops to juice or tea or whatever you drink (it is bitter) 2 or 3 times a day.

Usually the next day, the "cold" "Virus" ,(possibly I had the flu and did not even know it!) has disappeared.

If you have onions or garlic in your diet ,older Europeans would say it prevents getting sick in the first place.
Les

Postby EzraLB » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:06 am

Les wrote:The following article has info about side effects / problems it causes.

Les, thanks for posting that link. Dr. Suzanne Humphries is an excellent source of information on the problems with vaccination. I have a copy of her book, Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History, which clearly demonstrates that NO vaccine is safe or effective. None, including flu and polio vaccines.

A major study out of Canada showed pretty conclusively that flu shots do not--and cannot--work:

https://preventdisease.com/news/10/0319 ... work.shtml

Besides not working, flu shots can contribute to serious disease conditions, such as Alzheimers, because they are loaded with Aluminum to allegedly help "stimulate" an immune response. If you look at this aluminum under a microscope, it looks literally like steel wool--and it lodges in your brain vessels also causing stroke and seizures. My understanding is that some flu shots still contain thimerisol, which is methylated mercury--one of the most neuro-toxic substances in existence. With vaccines, you are literally "main-lining" aluminum and/or mercury directly by the blood brain barrier.

As I pointed out to my father, a retired physician who gets a flu shot every year, "What would you rather have, the flu or Alzheimers or a stroke?" The answer is clear--his wife, my step-mother, had two strokes last year shortly after her seasonal flu shot. Coincidence? That's what all doctors will tell you.

For anyone who thinks it's safe to vaccinate, I'd strongly suggest you watch a series of videos by Dr. Andrew Moulden, an accomplished medical researcher who died under mysterious circumstances. He clearly demonstrates the link between vaccination and stroke in both children and adults--and shows you how to recognize un-diagnosed stroke symptoms.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/dr-and ... ne-damage/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby EzraLB » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:13 am

Les wrote:The following article has info about side effects / problems it causes.

Les, thanks for posting that link. Dr. Suzanne Humphries is an excellent source of information on the problems with vaccination. I have a copy of her book, Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History, which clearly demonstrates that NO vaccine is safe or effective. None, including flu and polio vaccines.

A major study out of Canada showed pretty conclusively that flu shots do not--and cannot--work:

https://preventdisease.com/news/10/0319 ... work.shtml

Besides not working, flu shots can contribute to serious disease conditions, such as Alzheimers, because they are loaded with Aluminum to allegedly help "stimulate" an immune response. If you look at this aluminum under a microscope, it looks literally like steel wool--and it lodges in your brain vessels also causing stroke and seizures. My understanding is that some flu shots still contain thimerisol, which is methylated mercury--one of the most neuro-toxic substances in existence. With vaccines, you are literally "main-lining" aluminum and/or mercury directly by the blood brain barrier.

As I pointed out to my father, a retired physician who gets a flu shot every year, "What would you rather have, the flu or Alzheimers or a stroke?" The answer is clear--his wife, my step-mother, had two strokes last year shortly after her seasonal flu shot. Coincidence? That's what all doctors will tell you.

For anyone who thinks it's safe to vaccinate, I'd strongly suggest you watch a series of videos by Dr. Andrew Moulden, an accomplished medical researcher who died under mysterious circumstances. He clearly demonstrates the link between vaccination and stroke in both children and adults--and shows you how to recognize un-diagnosed stroke symptoms.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/dr-and ... ne-damage/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Fenwick » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:59 am

I'm not convinced flu is even that widespread a lot of the time. People often talk of having the flu when it's really just a mild cold that makes them feel bad for a while. This is used in scaremongering to make people think that every illness they get is some dangerous flu.
Fenwick

Postby matthewott » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:19 am

Many vaccines definitely still contain mercury, which I believe has been conclusively proven to be the cause of "autism", among many other ailments. Honestly, not much research needs to be done besides simply comparing autism symptoms to mercury poisoning symptoms...they are the exact same.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Teutonic » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:29 am

I wouldn't get ANY vaccinations.

Makes you wonder why the medical industry and the government are always pushing the vaccination thing, is it because they care about our health and happiness? Doubt it.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby EzraLB » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:29 pm

matthewott wrote:Many vaccines definitely still contain mercury, which I believe has been conclusively proven to be the cause of "autism", among many other ailments. Honestly, not much research needs to be done besides simply comparing autism symptoms to mercury poisoning symptoms...they are the exact same.

While mercury certainly is a neuro-toxin, I do not believe that mercury, in and of itself, is the cause of autism. While some vaccines may still contain mercury (thimerisol), most do not, and the levels of autism are still going through the roof. Substituting aluminum for mercury hasn't made a dent in the autism rates.

I'm sure that most of us have heard the allegation that the MMR vaccine causes autism, and it does. The problem is, though, as far as I can find, the MMR vaccine has never had mercury in it! So how does the MMR cause autism if it doesn't have mercury in it?

Without going too much into the details, basically by injecting these viruses directly into the bloodstream, the normal and natural immune response is circumvented and short-circuited, causing an unresolvable cytokinetic storm in the body's immune system. As a result, the body is tricked into attacking its own tissue. This is probably the cause of most, if not all, auto-immune diseases today--many of which did not exist prior to when the first vaccines were introduced.

In the case of autism, which is an auto-immune disorder, the vaccine tricks the body into attacking the myelin sheath that insulates nerve cells in the brain. The effect is just as if you stripped the plastic insulation off a copper wire--causing a short-circuit. This destruction of the myelin sheath results in the symptoms that we call "autism".

Mercury kills nerve cells--but it does not cause this demyelination which is present in all autistic sufferers. The unnatural auto-immune response caused by the viruses in the vaccines is what causes this debilitating condition. Therefore, even if you make "mercury-free" or "aluminum-free" vaccines, they would still be dangerous and still cause autism. And this is why you see this new movement to make the vaccines "green", or toxin-free.

Don't fall for this propaganda--"green" vaccines will not eliminate autism.

The reality is that before it was called "autism", medical researchers called this condition Sub-Acute Schlerosing Pan-Encephalitis (SSPE) in the 1970s, and they, in fact, knew what the cause of it was: vaccinia, an adverse reaction to the vaccines. They renamed SSPE as "autism" and proceeded to pretend it was a newly discovered condition, which it was not.

Because all vaccines produce this same artificial auto-immune response, none of them can ever be safe or effective. It's jewish voodoo, and completely unscientific. The "logic" behind vaccines is really no different from the belief that if you eat the hair of the dog that bit you, you won't get rabies. This is a perfect example of what the Scripture calls "sorcery".
EzraLB

Postby matthewott » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Thanks for the clarification Ezra. I did some research concerning vaccines years ago, and the mountain of evidence I found precluded me from reading it all, as I was, at the time, just trying to find out if they were good for us or not. It did not take me long to figure NOT. One of the last things I remember reading was a correlation between mercury poisoning and "autism".
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby EzraLB » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:04 pm

matthewott wrote:I did some research concerning vaccines years ago, and the mountain of evidence I found precluded me from reading it all, as I was, at the time, just trying to find out if they were good for us or not. It did not take me long to figure NOT.

Matt, the only reason I know about vaccines is that for personal health reasons, I've had to look into it. It's tough to slog through the mountain of information and disinformation out there. And the few years that I studied biochemistry in college has made it easier for me to sort out the jargon.

For all practical purposes, you came to the right conclusion--vaccines are not just "not good for us," they are, in fact, deadly. Vaccines aren't responsible just for autism; they are seriously implicated in many cancers, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and whole host of all too common illnesses.

In addition to some of the problems I outlined above, it has become apparent to many medical researchers (many of whom have died mysteriously) that the vaccine manufacturers may be intentionally adding a stealth ingredient to vaccines: Nagalase, which, destroys the body's ability to fight off the auto-immune response created by the vaccines! This is pure evil.

The first ten minutes or so of the following discussion does a great job explaining the role that Nagalase has in this puzzle. It also reveals the connection between vaccines and cancer--and how to reverse the damage and certain cancers caused by the vaccines. Very important information.

EzraLB

Next

Return to Health & Hearth