This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

EM sensitivity

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

EM sensitivity

Postby Joe » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Has anyone else researched electro-magnetic sensitivty ?
http://www.naturalnews.com/038671_elect ... _EMFs.html

Chlorella is apparently able to help, and eliminating heavy metals possibly. WiFi, computers etc.

I have always suspected EM to be causing restlessness for myself. It is getting really bad in that it can take me hours to get to sleep, I have 'restless legs' and find that my body (nervous system) is over-agitated. I am going to look at herbs that strengthen the nervous system etc.

It really is becoming troublesome, whatever the cause. I often cannot sleep even when exhausted.
I am always thinking compulsively and constantly, I suspect that too is linked to the nervous system which is affected by EM radiation.
Last edited by Joe on Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: EM sensitivity

Postby Teutonic » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Hmmmm...well I for one don't trust all these bogus medical studies. According to them EVERYTHING causes cancer, including breathing and eating.

And as far as cell phones causing tumors and brain aneurysms? That's a little out there.

One thing I can recommend for sleep problems is to cut out caffeine completely, and any other stimulants. Ever since I quit I sleep like a baby every single night. I'm talking deep sleep, vivid dreaming and all.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:23 pm

You are lucky you sleep well. Days go a lot more smoothly with a good-nights rest, that's for sure.
But I don't drink caffeine and I don't have a cell phone.

I don't know about EM radiation and cancer. EM radiation may have other health impacts.

Another implication I thought of is EM radiation as a silent weapon (I am not talking about general exposure in reference to this). Just like the poison they put in our food and water (fluoride) as another example of this kind-of tactic.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Teutonic » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:34 pm

Joe wrote:Another implication I thought of is EM radiation as a silent weapon (I am not talking about general exposure in reference to this). Just like the poison they put in our food and water (fluoride) as another example of this kind-of tactic.

Yes that could be likely, as most of these devices are still new (relatively speaking) their effects on the brain and body have yet to be thoroughly researched.

But your sleeplessness could depend on other factors as well, such as stress or diet.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Fenwick » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:46 pm

I've found chamomile tea is good for getting to sleep. Supposed to be good for a few other ailments too. If you find the taste a bit odd, you can always have it with honey without causing any loss in function.
Fenwick

Postby Les » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:42 pm

Teutonic wrote:And as far as cell phones causing tumors and brain aneurysms? That's a little out there.

My cancer (leukemia) started at one side of my groin (and spread, grew up past my heart).
It started where I kept my cell phone in my pocket almost daily for the previous 4 years.

The doctors were dumbfounded what the cause of the cancer was, but I suspected it was the cell phone and/or using a microwave to cook most of my meals for the previous 3 years.
Les

Postby Nayto » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:25 am

Green juice is great for this kind of thing apparently. It's good for so many things that everyone might as well drink it. Just juice some leafy greens with some ginger. Add lemon, apple and/or cucumber for taste.

Joe wrote:I don't have a cell phone.

I must admit I am envious of that!
Nayto

Postby EzraLB » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:10 am

Les wrote:My cancer (leukemia) started at one side of my groin (and spread, grew up past my heart).
It started where I kept my cell phone in my pocket almost daily for the previous 4 years. The doctors were dumbfounded what the cause of the cancer was, but I suspected it was the cell phone and/or using a microwave to cook most of my meals for the previous 3 years.

Doctors are always "dumbfounded" about what could be the cause of any cancer, except for lung cancer, which they always blame on smoking. Unfortunately, the majority of people getting lung cancer today never smoked. As smoking rates go down, the lung cancer rates continue to rise. That just shows you how little of a clue they have about the real causes of cancer.

That said, I agree with Les--cellphone use can cause cancer, and many studies have shown this to be the case, especially those in Scandinavia. Many more cases of brain cancer are appearing in young people, who grew up using cellphones. Most studies claiming cellphones are "safe" are financed by the cellphone companies, of course. There haven't been a lot of studies done yet, as Teutonic pointed out, simply because they don't want to know just how bad cellphones really are.

Never talk on your cellphone with it held to the side of your head. Always use speaker phone mode.

To support what Les is claiming, I know there have been many cases of police officers who have developed cancer in their groin areas from sitting in their cars with their radar guns resting in their laps. That's an undeniable causation, but you'll rarely heard it mentioned.

My advice to Joe is that if he suspects that EMFs are causing problems, he should turn off his computers and wireless devices before he goes to sleep--not just in "sleep mode" but shut down completely. If there is a wireless router in the house, turn that off too at night prior to bed. Many studies have shown the connection between insomnia and exposure to computers prior to sleep. Children are arriving at school in zombie-like states in the morning from not getting proper sleep because they watch their computer screens until they turn the lights out. You should not be on the computer for at least an hour prior to sleep.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:00 pm

Interesting stuff Ezra, I'll be more careful with my cell from now on.

Though I'm curious, why is it more pronounced in Scandinavia???
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby EzraLB » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:36 pm

Teutonic wrote:Though I'm curious, why is it more pronounced in Scandinavia???

I apologize for not being more clear--what I was trying to say was that the best studies that show the dangers of cellphone radiation have been done in Scandinavia--not that those cancers were more prevalent in Scandinavia.

And Teutonic, you mentioned rather off-handedly that "everything causes cancer". Well, as someone who has lived through stage 4 terminal cancer, I was forced to look into what causes cancer--and basically it's anything that is man-made and not natural. But that's a little tricky because there are some man-made things, like steel, that don't cause cancer--but aluminum is very toxic. There are things in nature that we just shouldn't be messing with, but we do, and we all suffer the consequences. And most of this is done out of greed.

But you're right--cellphones are relatively new, and they haven't done any long-term studies on them yet, which is all the more reason to err on the side of caution. And you can bet that if studies started to show a link between cancer and cellphone use, they would be buried because the lawsuits would be astronomical. Either way, I expect the rates of certain cancers to spike over the next 10 to 20 years for "no apparent reason".

The naturopathic doctor I was consulting for my cancer told me that one of his patients was strangely not making progress in arresting her cancer after a year or two of treatment. He finally asked her about cellphone and computer usage. She said she kept both of them by her bed turned on. He told her to turn them off--and not use them at all for a while. She did, and her cancer finally went into remission. It's anecdotal, and it certainly won't hold true for everyone, but some people, like Joe, may, in fact, be more sensitive to EMFs than others. Better safe than sorry, right?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Next

Return to Health & Hearth