This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Israelite Careers

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Re: Israelite Careers

Postby Teutonic » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:04 pm

Richard1 wrote:I have found that YHWH has ways of providing for us that confound our enemies. For example, many things that our family have needed have come our way for almost zero cost.

Teutonic, by the way, what are "AA handouts"?

Affirmative Action, or in other words, the process of giving jobs that require competent whites to incompetent subhumans.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Richard1 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Ok, I get it. It's called Employment Equity up here. I was thinking Alcoholics Anonymous handouts and wondering . . .
Richard1

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Richard,

I feel for you brother. I really do. I have a real soft spot for those who struggle in these times and especially the downright poor among our race (as long as they aren't living overtly sinful lives).

When the oil prices fell nearly a year ago I was laid off and my company along with many others went out of business, but I'm glad to see folks not getting raped at the pump (as bad). It's been a real struggle this year though I must admit. I don't know what kind of learner you are and how much free time you might have on your hands, but there are always things you could do to become more employable in a higher paying sector, like... tech. Here in the US, my understanding is that there are some 100,000+ vacant positions in software engineering, programming, and development. You could consider buying javascript or java for dummies (get the latest editions), then maybe like C#, .NET, or just whatever and learn coding on your own. Try building a portfolio, maybe do some free work for someone to build up your resume, and then apply for entry level jobs.

I believe God is going to break us of this concept of "independence" in America (and perhaps Canada too), which is really individualism. We need one another, and we better start learning what it means to live in close quarters with one another, and someone always on shift pulling "firewatch" (Read: nigger or other thug watch).

I have sworn this, that should I ever come upon the ability to own my own home, I will seek out families among our CI community who struggle to make ends meet and bring them in to my house as equals. My wife calls this vision of ours the "House of Joseph" because it was through Joseph's provisions toward his brothers and their families that all of Israel was spared the disaster of the great famine.
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:52 am

Hard-work is something no-one wants to do and all non-whites detest it.
But there is a secret joy in physical labour. I find office work depressing.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Richard1 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:49 am

MichaelAllen,

Under my present circumstances with my wife's health, I fell into a job managing a small full-serve gasoline station. It's a lot of fun with major staffing headaches but pay is pitiful. I believe that YHWH provided this position so I could have access to my wife and her medical treatment which is my priority.

Actually, I have a background as an accountant, publisher and Linux geek. I have created a number of Linux User Groups (LUGs) throughout Ontario. However, I've fallen away from pursuing my Linux certification but it's on my back burner. I hate the Jew-run Microsoft with a passion but it is a good suggestion to start training in software engineering, programming, and development. After fixing my employers computers for free, he suggested that I do computer repairs at the gas station for customers which I did do for a while. I live in a wilderness region of Ontario and administrative/computer jobs are almost non-existent here. Perhaps, there may be some way to work online.

Actually, I had a vision of using our 30 acre off-grid wilderness property (which is like paradise) as a physical Ekklesia where fellow Israelites could build their own homes or cabins and live here at zero cost to weather any grid-down or economic storms. I call it (modern-day) prepping but "House of Joseph" is actually the Biblical precedent. If anyone is interested in taking advantage of our property please send me a PM.

Joe,

Yes, there is a secret joy in creating (working) as an Israelite. I get lots of exercise as a prepper (cutting and stacking firewood for example) and there is endless walking as a gas bar attendant. However, I miss my days parked in front of a computer creating websites and publishing stuff. I personally believe that Israelites were meant to be herdsmen and farmers and I would love to get our homestead up and running in that respect but it is a lot of work for one person.
Richard1

Previous

Return to Health & Hearth