This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Israelite Careers

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Israelite Careers

Postby Richard1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi all,

I have a long history of struggling to gain or maintain profitable employment in my Canadian environment with its multiculturalism and outright discrimination against anyone of Israelite heritage (employment equity legislation). Even with a business degree and exceptional work ethics I am overlooked in favour of "incompetent" non-Israelites. I currently live in a community that openly discriminates against my kind. So my big question is: what is an Israelite supposed to do for a career that protects him and his family from this economic attack on his race? I've been thinking that the only option is to start a business where I have control of my future and to move to a community that has a higher percentage of people of Israelite heritage.

Here's a few disturbing quotes from my past:

"You are the right person for the job, and we'd love to hire you, but we can't afford to be charged under the new Employment Equity laws." [an Ontario employer]

"You Canadians [whites] are stupid and you don't deserve to live here [Canada] or have a job" [asian and european co-workers who cornered me in the lunch room]

"That man [speaking of a German-Israelite] should consider himself lucky that we [race-mixed French] allowed him into our community to do business."

Regards,

Richard
Richard1

Re: Israelite Careers

Postby Teutonic » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:19 pm

The situation is the same here in the states, and I also believe that starting your own business is the best remedy, otherwise you're put at the mercy of the Beast.

My problem is that I don't know what kind of business I would start, so until then I try to make the best of things but paying the bills is getting harder every day.

However, I believe that were it not for my struggles I would never have found CI.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Richard1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Teutonic, I agree wholeheartedly with your comments and look at my past employment challenges as a mixed blessing. However, I now want to be an overcomer. Perhaps, even rich and famous like a fake Israelite - just kidding :-)
Richard1

Postby Staropramen » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:07 pm

The people that run the company I work for are and always have been the scum of the earth. They are sodomite and nigger loving lying pieces of excrement.

That said I have found that by staying close to Yahweh all my needs are met and I have no financial worries.

Pray diligently for guidance in this. He will make a path for you. The gates of hell cannot prosper against us!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:17 pm

I play the system against itself. The system trains me, allows me to operate its arsenal and equipment while paying me and allowing me to support my family and obtain a family home. Get what you can from them while living as an Israelite. If we lived in an Israelite theocracy we would work overtime for our nation and give our lives for our country. Unfortunately we live in a Communist dictatorship and each man needs to earn a living for his family. So we do what we can; one must believe, have faith and live righteously while using his position in life to benefit himself and his fellow Israelites. It is very hard for Israelite men to succeed and be righteous, but we need to do the best we can.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Teutonic » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:29 pm

NicoChristian wrote:It is very hard for Israelite men to succeed and be righteous, but we need to do the best we can.

Quite right.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Richard1 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:12 pm

I'm in accord with every comment so far. YHWH blesses us in spite of everything our adversaries throw at us as long as we cling to him and his laws.
Richard1

Postby Nayto » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:37 pm

My advice would be to work hard and work honest and thank God always for what you have. God will direct your way and give to you in accordance with the trials He has planned for you.
Nayto

Postby Teutonic » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:43 pm

As a white man, you will carry a good work ethic and sense of discipline with you wherever you go, which will make you one of the best employees in any company.

However, despite our best efforts, this economy is set up entirely against us, with the result that we get the scraps leftover from AA handouts.

Just an example, I recently moved and have yet to receive any mail at my new address, despite submitting a change of residence notice over a MONTH ago. When I went to the local post office to inquire, it was staffed almost entirely by niggers and other refuse. Mystery solved. We whites are carrying what's left of this economy on our overworked shoulders, yet are entitled to zero of its benefits.

People will always tell you that 'if you're not happy then look for another job', which would be logical advice were it not for the fact that it's the same situation everywhere, so long as parasites control our economy.

Yet that doesn't mean give up, work hard and pray harder, our day will come.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Richard1 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:54 pm

I have found that YHWH has ways of providing for us that confound our enemies. For example, many things that our family have needed have come our way for almost zero cost.

Teutonic, by the way, what are "AA handouts"?
Richard1

Next

Return to Health & Hearth