This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Question regarding dating and racial purity...

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Re: Question regarding dating and racial purity...

Postby Nayto » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Teutonic wrote:Thanks for the advice, and you're right, a virtuous wife is no doubt a gift from God....but I sometimes feel that when Christ mentioned a camel passing through the eye of a needle, I can't help but relate it to the odds of finding a woman who's CI.

You're absolutely right, the odds are low. The great thing is that "odds" becoming moot when we have an all powerful God looking out for us.

Having said that, where there is a will there is a way. I personally had to move 900 miles to be with my wife.
Nayto

Postby Teutonic » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Nayto wrote:
Teutonic wrote:Thanks for the advice, and you're right, a virtuous wife is no doubt a gift from God....but I sometimes feel that when Christ mentioned a camel passing through the eye of a needle, I can't help but relate it to the odds of finding a woman who's CI.

You're absolutely right, the odds are low. The great thing is that "odds" becoming moot when we have an all powerful God looking out for us.

Having said that, where there is a will there is a way. I personally had to move 900 miles to be with my wife.

Happy to hear it brother, and the older I get the more I realize that my wife will have to be CI as well, one that won't mind my Third Reich battle flag hanging in the garage....
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:33 am

I think that as long as a woman fears her husband she would learn CI, about our people, our God and what it means to be a wife. That is what you should look for. You give her the Law.

Why can't your wife be one of the people you bring the good message to?
As part of the courtship you can tell her what a marriage really is, that two people should live for each-other.

You tell her what principles you live by, and a good woman wants to hear that.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:20 pm

Nayto wrote:Honestly my advice would be to not bother with women who aren't CI. There are many success stories with men and women coming together prior to one or both of them being aware, but there is of course a risk involved.

As someone who is older, I can tell you from my own experience, that it's virtually impossible to find young women today who aren't liberal or somewhat feminist in their outlook. I don't believe that should deter you from having a relationship with one of them, as it didn't with me.

In reality, women will naturally want to submit to your views. When I first met my wife, she was a flaming liberal. She admitted to me that I was the first conservative she'd ever dated. But I let her know my views, and I articulated them in a rational, consistent fashion. I showed her the insanity of liberalism. I showed her news stories of horrific crimes against White people. I explained the jewish problem over and over again.

And she finally came around. She told me that I was the first conservative who ever made sense to her. I can honestly say, she is now a true antisemite and racist. She no longer wants non-Whites around her or our kids. She's afraid of the liberal indoctrination that our kids may be exposed to in school--the same school she went to as a kid! She may even dislike asians more than blacks, which amuses me. I wouldn't call her CI yet, but I've explained the basics to her, and it makes some sense to her. She respects Christianity and is not a scoffer.

The point being, two can't lead the dance, and what's most important is finding a woman who's willing to follow your lead and trust your opinions which are backed up by facts. If you pander to her liberalism just so you'll get along, you'll never be able to get yourself out of that hole--she'll never submit. As a man you need to be confident and unshakable in your beliefs, and if she's a worthwhile woman, she'll follow your lead. Not a perfect formula, but it's worked for me.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Teutonic wrote:
Nayto wrote:

Happy to hear it brother, and the older I get the more I realize that my wife will have to be CI as well, one that won't mind my Third Reich battle flag hanging in the garage....

Being with a partner who does not adhere to your beliefs only ends badly. Marriage has enough difficulties without adding differing convictions to them. Myself, I'm lucky. I met a young maid about seven years ago and she was already a Christian, but not CI. After discussing CI beliefs many of which she already believed we now live as a Christian Identity family and we opt for home-schooling for our children when the time comes. My own experience of school and what I've seen justifies this unconditionally. Back to the point. If your future wife or husband is not CI or at least a somewhat conservative Christian; things will be tough. At best that kind of marriage can exist on wanton indifference. I've heard of marriages where both partners were accepting and tolerant of each others beliefs; that to me indicates more of an apathy or indifference and a lack of personal faith. I declared to myself that my wife would have to believe as I do or the marriage just would not work. It is easy to quickly fall in love with a woman; then to self-assure oneself that the ideological/religious differences will not cause a problem, but time will end that initial fairy-tale. Due to the evil nature of our times there aren't many decent partners available. Many men accept that they'll be lucky if their wife has had only had two or three sexual partners; most women have many more than this. The Jews promote sexual promiscuity as fashionable and necessary; unfortunately our women have corrupted themselves to follow these doctrines despite the emotional distress it brings them.

Damn I'm depressing myself with my own comments; the situation is pretty grim. But amongst the forest of dead trees you may just find a living one. Good luck.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby EzraLB » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:07 am

Joe wrote:I think that as long as a woman fears her husband she would learn CI, about our people, our God and what it means to be a wife. That is what you should look for. You give her the Law. Why can't your wife be one of the people you bring the good message to?

Joe, that's exactly how I feel. When you meet a woman, it shouldn't take you very long to sense whether or not she has a gentle or head-strong spirit. If she tends to be very opinionated, especially along the lines of feminism and liberalism, I would not recommend pursuing a relationship with her. And you should never modify your views just for the sake of wanting her to like you.

I know there are a number of members here in the forum who have spouses who are not necessarily CI, and I certainly would not be so pessimistic to judge those marriages ultimately failing. Bill has spoken about this on different occasions. It look me most of my life to come to CI, and I certainly would not be such a hypocrite that I would condemn my wife if she hasn't come to it after the four years I've been in it.

For example, the other day my wife and I were discussing the immigration crisis in Europe, and she asked me, "So what's going to happen? Can we stop this?" I told her about Revelation and that Yahweh has promised to preserve His people and would put a full end to his enemies. She was fascinated, and asked more questions. I asked her if she'd like to read "Camp Of The Saints," and she said she would. It's now on her beside table. That's how it can happen, a little step at a time. Who knows? After that she may want to read "Christ Reich" in the future.

If I remain consistent and patient, and as our children grow into it, I pray that she will come to it also. Perhaps I'm an idealist, but I also have enough experience in my life at this point to know that you can't approach every person with a Christian bludgeon of intolerance and impatience.

A friend of mine, not CI but racially aware, married a head-strong feminist, and he spends his time placating her and avoiding confrontation. She's never wrong and won't listen to reason. No matter how many times she has tried to argue some issue with me and loses, she never admits she's wrong, and never changes her views. They have a new baby, and my friend had to teach her to change diapers because she was too busy posting pictures of herself without her baby on Facebook. It's obvious where that marriage is headed. It all starts with choosing the woman with the right disposition--with feminine, not feminist qualities.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:27 pm

EzraLB wrote: When you meet a woman, it shouldn't take you very long to sense whether or not she has a gentle or head-strong spirit.

Head strong is not always a negative. When I first met my future wife, She was driving a car and I was sitting in the back seat with some other people. We were going through an area of Tacoma that was black infested HUD housing and there's this nigger sluggishly jay-walking across the street. So she gunned the gas peddle, accelerating, to let the nigger who had the right of way. Needless to say, the nigger was not up for a game of chicken. My first impression of this head strong racist White woman was wow! and A+ and the finest gentlewoman I would eventually spend the rest of my life with. Conversely, there are some women who are so gentle that they have been pacified from the fighting spirit required of Christian wives and mothers. Sometimes they are the support teams that the menfolk desperately need in facing the adversaries of our God and race. But, generally speaking, I know what you're saying. Just thought I'd pass along this anecdote.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Kentucky wrote:Needless to say, the nigger was not up for a game of chicken.

Needless to say, that's my kind of a "woman driver"....
Attachments
J.Jay Walker.jpg
J.Jay Walker.jpg (77.98 KiB) Viewed 3139 times
EzraLB

Postby Richard1 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:52 pm

Teutonic wrote:
Thanks for the advice, and you're right, a virtuous wife is no doubt a gift from God....but I sometimes feel that when Christ mentioned a camel passing through the eye of a needle, I can't help but relate it to the odds of finding a woman who's CI.

Wouldn't it be a great idea to create a CI "dating" site so we could maintain our racial purity and meet other CI people on a social level. The numbers would be small of course but it could be promoted on most CI sites to get the word out there.
Richard1

Previous

Return to Health & Hearth