This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Question regarding dating and racial purity...

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Question regarding dating and racial purity...

Postby Teutonic » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:07 pm

Recently been dating a girl, and of course, she looks 100% white.

However, when I asked her the other day about her exact ethnicity, she said she was Welsh and German, BUT there MAY be some Native American in there somewhere....but she wasn't sure.

My question is what do I do here? I hear the "I may have some Native American in me" line from alot of whites all the time, so I'm not sure what to make of it. If anyone can offer a yay or nay, I'd appreciate it.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Re: Question regarding dating and racial purity...

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:33 pm

The fantasy:

The reality:
OaxacanFamily.jpeg
OaxacanFamily.jpeg (288.25 KiB) Viewed 3603 times

In my opinion, usually people with "maybe a little indian somewhere" confessions are repeating one of their idiotic liberally-minded ancestor's fantasies.
Is there consistency in appearance among family members?
Does she have any details concerning the "little Indian"?
This predicament really is a curse among Americans. So many of them became convinmced this is true. And it seems to be false in most cases.
But in certain areas of the country, it is a real problem, for the last 50-75 years.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Teutonic » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Exactly, but one can never be too careful these days.

If I could carry a mobile DNA testing kit with me on dates, I would.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:41 pm

DNA testing kits are like buying a miracle cure from a prarie jew.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:02 pm

wmfinck wrote:DNA testing kits are like buying a miracle cure from a prarie jew.

Bill's right--DNA tests are jewish snake oil. See the following thread on how DNA tests cannot prove someone is White:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8155&hilit=prove+dna+white

I heard the same thing from my wife when I first met her--that she was part American Indian, according to her grandfather. I eventually got to look into the story myself--the grandfather gave me his genealogy. Turns out that the "American Indian" in his family was a foundling--a White girl who was taken captive by Indians and then released. On top of that, this genealogy was from his step-father's family, so it has nothing to do with him either way. But he still wanted to believe it!

His son took a DNA test last year and found out, much to his dismay, that he had no Indian ancestry, not that the test can really prove that--but in context of the other information--it's as Bill points out, just a typical American romantic myth.

That said, if your girlfriend has old family photos going back a few generations, you'd be wise to ask to see them...
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:40 pm

EzraLB wrote:
wmfinck wrote:DNA testing kits are like buying a miracle cure from a prarie jew.

if your girlfriend has old family photos going back a few generations, you'd be wise to ask to see them...

This is probably my best bet, not to mention that even if DNA tests were accurate, it would be kind of awkward asking her for a hair follicle or blood sample before I consider dating any further! :D
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Fenwick » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Be aware that old photos in black and white can often make people look darker than they are. Old cameras are red-blind, so someone who was actually a very bright ruddy colour could look like a mestizo.
Fenwick

Postby Kentucky » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:46 pm

When all else fails, "Ye shall know them by their fruits." "My sheep hear My voice."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Honestly my advice would be to not bother with women who aren't CI. There are many success stories with men and women coming together prior to one or both of them being aware, but there is of course a risk involved. This is a tough code to live by for a young man, but it's worth it in my opinion. If God thinks you're ready for a wife, He'll send one your way. Remember that a good wife is a gift to a righteous man. Sirach 26:3 says, "A good wife is a good portion, which shall be given in the portion of them that fear the Lord."

Also if you're "dating" without the intention of marriage, there are the physical temptations as well. We can think we're infallible, but it'll creep up on you before you know it. I'm a young man so I know this all too well, LOL.
Nayto

Postby Teutonic » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Nayto wrote:Honestly my advice would be to not bother with women who aren't CI. There are many success stories with men and women coming together prior to one or both of them being aware, but there is of course a risk involved. This is a tough code to live by for a young man, but it's worth it in my opinion. If God thinks you're ready for a wife, He'll send one your way. Remember that a good wife is a gift to a righteous man. Sirach 26:3 says, "A good wife is a good portion, which shall be given in the portion of them that fear the Lord."

Also if you're "dating" without the intention of marriage, there are the physical temptations as well. We can think we're infallible, but it'll creep up on you before you know it. I'm a young man so I know this all too well, LOL.

Thanks for the advice, and you're right, a virtuous wife is no doubt a gift from God....but I sometimes feel that when Christ mentioned a camel passing through the eye of a needle, I can't help but relate it to the odds of finding a woman who's CI.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Next

Return to Health & Hearth