This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Re: Location: American Redoubt?

Postby Staropramen » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:24 pm

Godless White Nationalists hate us more than they hate non-whites. White judeo-christians are worse. Both myself and Kentucky were prominent members of Stormfront at one time and both of us were banned for being real Christians. Yet, "niggers of the week" are regularly invited on David Duke's programs and embraced on SF. I would love to be part of an all-White community providing it's exclusively CI of the exterminationist variety.

I'm all for going out and trying to reach godless Whites. But I don't want fellowship with any of them unless they repent.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Richard1 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:27 am

Great points, Staropramen. It's tough to wake up our people but you never know who YHWH is calling. Establishing a true Ecclesia is even more difficult.
Richard1

Postby worms » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:36 pm

Staropramen wrote:Godless White Nationalists hate us more than they hate non-whites. White judeo-christians are worse. Both myself and Kentucky were prominent members of Stormfront at one time and both of us were banned for being real Christians. Yet, "niggers of the week" are regularly invited on David Duke's programs and embraced on SF. I would love to be part of an all-White community providing it's exclusively CI of the exterminationist variety.

I'm all for going out and trying to reach godless Whites. But I don't want fellowship with any of them unless they repent.

So you wouldn't be friends with fellow white people who aren't true Christians? What about family members? I ask this because none of my friends or family are Christians and if I was to enforce this rule I would be completely isolated from society. Also keep in mind that I live in Liverpool, England and there is very few Christians (even Judeo-Christians) here to befriend.
worms

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:26 pm

worms wrote:
Staropramen wrote:Godless White Nationalists hate us more than they hate non-whites. White judeo-christians are worse. Both myself and Kentucky were prominent members of Stormfront at one time and both of us were banned for being real Christians. Yet, "niggers of the week" are regularly invited on David Duke's programs and embraced on SF. I would love to be part of an all-White community providing it's exclusively CI of the exterminationist variety.

So you wouldn't be friends with fellow white people who aren't true Christians? What about family members? I ask this because none of my friends or family are Christians and if I was to enforce this rule I would be completely isolated from society. Also keep in mind that I live in Liverpool, England and there is very few Christians (even Judeo-Christians) here to befriend.

I tried keeping White friends who are godless but share my love of music. They rejected me eventually so it doesn't matter what I think. Family is another matter. My family rejects me so again it doesn't matter what I think. However I would deal with family members on a case by case basis: I would flat out reject unrepentant queers, race-mixers, drunkards and fornicators after failing to convert them.

I have no friends here in NYC besides my wife. That's just the way it is. Praise Yahweh for the fellowship on this forum and Teamspeak.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby worms » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:41 am

Staropramen wrote:
worms wrote:

I tried keeping White friends who are godless but share my love of music. They rejected me eventually so it doesn't matter what I think. Family is another matter. My family rejects me so again it doesn't matter what I think. However I would deal with family members on a case by case basis: I would flat out reject unrepentant queers, race-mixers, drunkards and fornicators after failing to convert them.

I have no friends here in NYC besides my wife. That's just the way it is. Praise Yahweh for the fellowship on this forum and Teamspeak.

I have tried to convert some of my family members but it didn't get very far as they just weren't interested, so I don't really bring religion up anymore. I just keep it to myself. They didn't really reject me as a person, they weren't nasty, they just rejected my views. But if I was to reject them because of this, I would literally have nobody to talk to as I don't have a wife, and being totally alone isn't healthy for your mind/soul.
worms

Postby Richard1 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:06 am

Staropramen: sounds like our life experience since we came to Christianity and the CI message. Christogenea is a major blessing in our life.
Richard1

Postby Richard1 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:39 pm

For what it is worth, I recently discovered the following website

It is totally worthless and run by a government informant and race traitor. The website collects names for our enemies. Stay away from this one. Policy forces me to delete the link.

Mark
Richard1

Previous

Return to Health & Hearth