This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Urine therapy - is it medicine?

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Urine therapy - is it medicine?

Postby disciplemate » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:21 pm

I have for a while now been well aware the medical institutes are bogus and destructive and just a racket for the jews so I have been curious more and more about naturalistic methods of health and healing. Inevitably I came across something known as urine therapy. I dont want to gross anyone out here but allegedly if you drink your own urine you can cleanse your body and bring it to good health. Apparently it is cleansing etc. I am obviously not keen on trying this but it does seem to be an alternative natural medicine that many have claimed cured them of diseases, poor health and cancers etc. So I am wondering if anyone can verify all this and give input to this one. Thanks.
disciplemate

Re: Urine therapy - is it medicine?

Postby EzraLB » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:56 am

I guess that some people take Proverbs 5:15 and Isaiah 36: 12 too literally... :shock:

"Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well."

"But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"

When I judge any naturopathic therapy, I always look at the societies that they come out of, and drinking your own urine is most popular in India and China. I think in India they've incorporated drinking urine into their religious ceremonies. The Chinese are also known to eat feces for health reasons.

That said, there are "beneficial" things in urine, like excess vitamins that your body can't use. But if your body excreted them because it doesn't need them, what good is it to just drink them again? Your body excretes what it doesn't need, and absorbs what it does need. The Indians and Chinese drink it because they live in filth and don't know what else to do with it--who needs toilets when you can just drink urine?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:34 pm

disciplemate wrote:... I dont want to gross anyone out here but allegedly if you drink your own urine you can cleanse your body and bring it to good health. Apparently it is cleansing etc. I am obviously not keen on trying this but it does seem to be an alternative natural medicine that many have claimed cured them of diseases, poor health and cancers etc. So I am wondering if anyone can verify all this and give input to this one.

Wow, really? This animalistic crap that passes for New-Age "knowledge" should not even be considered by White Christians. It is a curse to have to eat dung or drink piss.

Yahweh God has given us food laws and has told us what to eat for nourishment and medicine. The Jews and non-Whites who push anything else are only devils laughing at your willingness to play along with them as they deceive you.

Next up: Jews claim that Sand Niggers invented the water fountain:
drinking-camel-urine-in-yemen.png
drinking-camel-urine-in-yemen.png (184.93 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby disciplemate » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:05 pm

A good point that actually, the food laws answer back at the 'naturopaths' very well. As a disclaimer, I wasnt trying to encourage the practice as its so disgusting but wanted to address what it is claimed to do with ones health.
disciplemate

Postby Les » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:03 am

i am on a vodka and lemon juice and pure maple syrup diet.

My stomach has shrunk the past week.
Les

Postby Nayto » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:38 pm

I anyone wants a daily drink that will significantly improve immune health and micro nutrient intake, make a juice out of a dark green leafy vegetable and ginger. Add some apple or lemon if you're that way inclined for taste. Cucumber juice can be used as a base instead of water.

Drinking your own urine on the other hand... :lol:
Nayto

Return to Health & Hearth