This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

H202

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

H202

Postby Joe » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:40 am

Hydrogen Peroxide is found in rain-water, fruit and vegetables, honey, mother's milk etc.

It is good for healing many things, chronic illnesses and general healing I would say. It can improve energy levels because of the increased oxygen and help the body heal.

It is said to heal tumours (cancer thrives in a low-oxygen environment), heal and relieve Alzheimer's, digestion-problems, infections like cystitis, lung-infection.

Allergies, Headaches, Altitude Sickness, Herpes Simplex, Alzheimer's, Herpes Zoster, Anemia, Arrhythmia, Influenza, Asthma, Bacterial Infections, Liver Cirrhosis, Bronchitis, Lupus Erythematosis, Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Candida, Parasitic Infections, Cardiovascular Disease, Parkinsonism, Cerebral Vascular Disease, Periodontal Disease, Chronic Pain, Prostatitis, Diabetes Type 11, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Digestion Problems, Fungal Infections, Gingivitis

And more.

You have to use 35% food-grade H202 which is cheap and easily available online or in some health stores. You have to dilute it in 6-8 fluid ounces of water (around 200mL).

By Dr. David G. Williams

Day # -Number of Drops/ Times Per Day
Day 1 - 3 drops / 3 times a day
Day 2 - 4 drops / 3 times a day etc
3 - 5 / 3
4 - 6 / 3
5 - 7 / 3
6 - 8 / 3
7 - 9 / 3
8 - 10 / 3
9 - 12 / 3
10 - 14 / 3
11 - 16 / 3
12 - 18 / 3
13 - 20 / 3
14 - 22 / 3
15 - 24 / 3
16 - 25 / 3

Maintenance Dosage
In most situations after the above 21 day program, the amount of H202 can be tapered off gradually as follows:
25 drops once every other day for 1 week
25 drops once every third day for 2 weeks
25 drops once every fourth day for 3 weeks

This can then be reduced to between 5 and 15 drops per week based on how one feels. Those with more serious problems will often benefit from staying on 25 drops three times a day for one to three weeks, then tapering down to 25 drops two times daily until the problem is resolved (possibly as long as six months).

I am going to hit 25 drops and then taper down 1 drop a day depending.
There is a book called 'One Minute Cure'.
It is a simple book but all you need to know is the grade of H2O2 (35% food-grade) and the protocol above.

I can help someone find a PDF of they want further info.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: H202

Postby Nayto » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:16 am

It can help with some things. Just be sure to watch out for bowel issues. Some people have more sensitive stomachs than others.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:18 pm

I've been using h2o2 with aloe vera gel for years, used topically for joint pain or muscle cramps when over-doing it out in the yard or woods. I mix a ratio of 1 part h2o2 to 4 parts aloe vera. You can adjust the mixture to your own personal preference. But, it really works in about 5-10 minutes, you get some relief. I also use it on scratches or potential infection areas.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Here's some of the things I use;

Iodine, for wounds and to help against minor radiation exposure, e.g. computers.
Glucosamine, for joints.
Iron, to stop anaemia.
Silver, boosts immunity and kills more bacteria than antibiotics.
Garlic, boosts immunity.
Vitamin C, aids immunity.
Cod liver oil.
Birch tree bark, kills parasites and bacteria, unfortunately also takes away nutrients.
Coal, eases stomach cramps.

Probably a few others that don't come to mind. I can swear by all the substances that they work even though they might seem a little odd.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Kentucky » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:47 pm

NicoChristian wrote:Coal, eases stomach cramps.

Probably a few others that don't come to mind. I can swear by all the substances that they work even though they might seem a little odd.

I haven't heard of this last one, coal. Could you elaborate. thanks.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:38 pm

I don't mean coal straight from the earth. In Russia you can get little tablets of purified coal, same stuff as coal but cleaner. It can be taken in small doses to ease stomach cramp and integestion.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Joe » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:43 am

NicoChristian said:
Iron, to stop anaemia.
Silver, boosts immunity and kills more bacteria than antibiotics.
Garlic, boosts immunity.
Vitamin C, aids immunity.
Cod liver oil.
Birch tree bark, kills parasites and bacteria,

H2O2 helps boost immunity (people who have taken organ transplants cannot take H2O2 as it boosts the immune system significantly), kill parasites and bacteria and prevent anemia (it's on the list I supplied from Dr.Wiliams). I like silver though.

I am taking H2O2 for a chronic digestion problem, so I know it helps with that too. It also helps the brain repair from being exposed to polluted air.
It tastes great, and feels nice in your stomach. Really, for me. :D

Just saying, I appreciate your info and respect your approach to health.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Michael » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:19 am

I second that about the purified coal tablets for a sick stomach. They settle the stomach in no time. I assume they work by raising the pH in a highly acidic stomach.

They are especially great to take with you when you are travelling, as meals can be not regular and not of your own making. Or if you are out hunting, or working on contract away from home.

Another rememdy that seems to work for a sick stomach is swollowing about 10 whole peper corns with water. How this works I have no idea, but it is also a common rememdy in Ukraine/Russia.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Fenwick » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:06 am

Michael wrote:Another rememdy that seems to work for a sick stomach is swollowing about 10 whole peper corns with water. How this works I have no idea, but it is also a common rememdy in Ukraine/Russia.

It supposedly stimulates the release of stomach acid and neutralises gas. I've used mustard for the same purpose.
Fenwick

Postby Acrimonious » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:18 pm

NicoChristian wrote:I don't mean coal straight from the earth. In Russia you can get little tablets of purified coal, same stuff as coal but cleaner. It can be taken in small doses to ease stomach cramp and integestion.

Are you sure it's not activated charcoal? Activated charcoal binds to solids and has been used to combat indigestion in Eastern Europe for quite some time now.
Acrimonious

Next

Return to Health & Hearth