This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

H202

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Re: H202

Postby Hunter » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:45 am

Acrimonious wrote:
NicoChristian wrote:I don't mean coal straight from the earth. In Russia you can get little tablets of purified coal, same stuff as coal but cleaner. It can be taken in small doses to ease stomach cramp and integestion.

Are you sure it's not activated charcoal? Activated charcoal binds to solids and has been used to combat indigestion in Eastern Europe for quite some time now.

I took some activated charcoal just the other day for some gaseous indigestion. I'm always amazed at how fast and effective it works every time. I take anywhere from 1 to 3 capsules, with sufficient water, to provide quick and thorough relief.

Unfortunately, here in Canada, government health officials (from whichever dept.) mandated that activated charcoal could no longer be sold in capsulated form. As of late, its only available to be purchased legally in bagged/bulk form. WHY? It doesn't make any sense; it just makes it inconvenient and unpleasant to ingest.
Hunter

Postby Joe » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:54 am

Hunter said
WHY? It doesn't make any sense; it just makes it inconvenient and unpleasant to ingest.

Wouldn't you rather pop down to your local pharmacy and buy something over the counter like a normal person. ;)

Eating dirt from a bag... are you mad!?!
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Hunter » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:31 am

Joe wrote:Eating dirt from a bag... are you mad!?!

Its either that or eat it straight off the shovel, but it hasn't helped with the madness, ...YET!!! :?
Hunter

Postby Joe » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:54 am

LOL!
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:55 am

Well it was easy to take at first, a few drops makes you feel good and taste good.

But I got stuck at 21 drops, you are suppose to keeps taking it until you get used to it and then increase.

I never got used to it. Instead I developed an aversion to drinking water. When I was young I tried shots of spirits, I have a similar reaction to drinking H2O2 now. You kind of close your eyes and shake your head to the side.

About as hard to take as apricot seeds. I would choose apricot seeds over chemo, but 30 a day would be difficult to stomach I could only manage 7-9.

If I had a severe illness I would be more motivated. I am just glad I didn't mix it with milk and develop an aversion to drinking milk.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:21 pm

I have to admit having a little chuckle while reading your post, Joe.

I have a CI friend who has quite severe arthritis and he used to drink H2O2 to relieve the symptoms. The first time I watched him take it (he took a hell of a lot) I laughed so hard that I had to sit down. "You kind of close your eyes and shake your head to the side" sums up one of the reactions so well I had a vivid image of it in my mind.

Anyway it works for some things, but I won't take it unless I have to.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:04 am

Well I hope it helped. I still find it difficult to take.

But I must say, a few days ago I got some sort of stomach bug. I tried herbal teas but it kept getting worse. I tried the H2O2 and after two doses it was almost gone completely.

The thing is that I would not take pharmaceutical antibiotics, so I think H2O2 is something that is effective and allows one to avoid those dubious pharma peddlers.
Joe

Previous

Return to Health & Hearth