This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

fasting

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

fasting

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:16 am

Mat 4:4 And responding He said: "It is written, 'Not by bread alone shall man live, but by every word going out through the mouth of Yahweh.'"

Joh 6:35 Yahshua said to them: "I am the bread of life! He coming to Me shall not hunger, and he believing in Me shall not ever thirst! "

Joh 6:53 Therefore Yahshua said to them: "Truly, truly I say to you, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have not life in yourselves!
Joh 6:54 He eating My flesh and drinking My blood has eternal life, and I shall resurrect him in the last day!
Joh 6:55 For My flesh is the true food, and My blood is the true drink.
Joh 6:56 He eating My flesh and drinking My blood abides in Me and I in him.
Joh 6:57 Just as the living Father has sent Me and I live through the Father, he who is eating Me, he also shall live through Me.
Joh 6:58 This is the bread which has descended from heaven, not as the fathers ate and they died. He eating this bread shall live for eternity!"

Joh 7:37 Then on the great last day of the feast Yahshua stood and cried out saying "If one thirsts he must come to Me and drink!
Joh 7:38 He believing in Me, just as the writing says, rivers of living water shall flow from his belly!"

Joh 4:7 A woman of Samareia comes to draw water. Yahshua says to her: "Give Me to drink."
Joh 4:8 (For His students had gone off to the city that they may buy food.)
Joh 4:9 Then the Samaritan woman says to Him: "You being a Judaean, how do You request from me, being a Samaritan woman, to drink? For the Judaeans have no dealings with the Samaritans!"
Joh 4:10 Yahshua replied and said to her: "If you knew the gift of Yahweh and who it is saying to you 'Give Me to drink', you would have asked Him and He would have given to you living water."
Joh 4:11 The woman says to Him: "Master, You do not even have a bucket and the well is deep, so from where do You have living water?
Joh 4:12 Are You greater than our father Jakob, who gave us the well and had drank from it himself, with his sons and his cattle?"
Joh 4:13 Yahshua responded and said to her: "Each who is drinking from this water shall thirst again.
Joh 4:14 But he who should drink from the water which I shall give to him shall not thirst for eternity, but the water which I shall give to him will become in him a well of water springing up into eternal life."

Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Health & Hearth