This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

WHAT IS A DISEASE

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

WHAT IS A DISEASE

Postby Legalman2012 » Fri May 16, 2014 12:03 am

I hope this is the appropriate section for posting health-related material. If not, then i apologize, please take down the post, or move it, if possible, to the correct section. Just wasn't sure if it would be better here, or under "medicine and science."

Anyway, the attached document is an article i wrote a while back and got published on a natural-health website known as HealthyDecisions.

The attached article is my first of many articles involving the states of health, as well as my own theories that I have developed over the course of my thirteen-years of research and study.

I welcome any and all kind of feed back, or questions that any one may have for me regarding the article!
Attachments
What is a disease.pdf
(142.8 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
In the eyes, all truth is found
Legalman2012

Re: WHAT IS A DISEASE

Postby Lang » Fri May 16, 2014 2:18 am

This reminds me of the Creativity position on disease, which I liked very much.

In 2011 my dad was hospitalized suffering of an urinary infection. There he got another infection and they almost killed him. After almost dying they managed to cure him, but what was just an urinary infection almost cost his life due to the hospital.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Legalman2012 » Fri May 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Lang wrote:This reminds me of the Creativity position on disease, which I liked very much.

In 2011 my dad was hospitalized suffering of an urinary infection. There he got another infection and they almost killed him. After almost dying they managed to cure him, but what was just an urinary infection almost cost his life due to the hospital.

Sorry to hear about the issues that befell your father.
Yes, hospitals are at times the worst place to go when one is plagued with an illness, whether it is a dis-ease or an infection.
Now, I do feel a bit uneasy hearing that a hospital "cured" someone, as hospitals do not know how to bring about a true 'nature' cure. To the modern doctor, they consider an illness "cured" just because the symptoms are removed.

Now, if they instigated anti-biotics, these could have actually killed the bacteria that was causing the immune system to become activated, in turn causing the inflammatory symptoms of pain that came along with a urinary infections. However, the flip-side of Anti-biotic use, is far worse.
Medical anti-biotics are powerful killers, and they do not discriminate. If I took an anti-biotic, I would quickly, after using the prescribed amount, start administering specific probiotics along with colostrum to regrow what good bacteria (flora) was killed off by the anti-biotics; this is is insure I do not get certain phenomenal problems later on.
In fact, I'm writing an article about one such problem that is solely caused by anti-biotics, and should be completed soon.
Legalman2012

Postby Lang » Sat May 17, 2014 8:05 am

What do you think of the Creativity view on disease (that its all basically caused by toxins in the blood due to medicines, bad food, etc), and their research on our digestive sytem, coming to conclusion that we are "frugivora", and meat/cooked meals are not meant to be consumed by men as it supposedly liberates bad toxins in our blood?
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Legalman2012 » Sat May 17, 2014 2:44 pm

In my understanding, the Creative theory of dis-ease, regarding toxins in the blood is mostly correct. However, Dis-ease itself is our immune system pushing out toxins and the symptoms is our immune system talking to us, so i cannot fully support the belief that toxins in the blood alone are the cause of dis-ease, but they (toxins) do help in forcing our body's immune system to active, cause symptoms in a means to warn us it has found a settlement of toxins and are in the process of elimination.
Now, I do know for a fact that medicines are and even herbal remedies are the sole reason behind the current dis-ease that plague us, believe it or not, all our current dis-eases have all started from about four main sources, the sources were constantly masked over the years, and through inherited weakness have developed in the many dis-ease we have today. So, yes, though medicine itself doesn't cause Dis-ease to exist, it will lead a minor issue to develop, over time, into a chronic condition.
When it comes to bad food, the only way it will cause a dis-ease to develop is by: 1. Not giving sufficient nutrients so the body has energy to push out the catarrh and toxins. 2. Is loaded with additives that attack the nervous system. 3. Is not "real" food IE: GMO's. And 4. Is one of the food groups that was not meat to be eaten in the first place, such as pork, carrion fowl, lizards, and other 'unclean' foods.

However, the conclusion of us being frugivora, i would have to say is slightly incorrect. Though, this is just my belief based on what I know of the human biology, as well as from my understanding of my years of research and study.
Frugivora, also known as fruit eaters, are a type of individual that only (or mostly) eats and lives off of fruits.
The idea that by us eating meats is the reason we have dis-ease can be disproven, and is false--to an extant. Now, should we eat a lot of meat? No. That in itself is dangerous.
I'll try my best to be as articulate and understandable regarding the following, I am in the process of writing another article just about diets, what we eat, and how we should view ourselves while we eat.

We, are a type of mammal capable of eating whatever we want. I say this loosely.
We are able to eat, Meats (proteins, heavy and light), Starches (sugars and carbohydrates/fruits), and Vegetables. This is all thanks to our two acid producing organs, organs that people do not think about while they eat, and digest.
The stomach: A sac in the body that produces a highly acidic-acid for the digestion of heavy protiens.
The Pancreas: An organ that secrets alkaline acid for the digestion of starches. Veggies can be digested by either acid.
IF we were to eat both a heavy protein, and a heavy starch the Pancrease and stomach would both kick into high gear producing their acids. Alkaline negates acid, and vice-verse. Therefore, the average 'American' diet where both of these food groups are digested together will never be fully digested. Because the two acids neutralize each other, the food will simple just sit in the stomach, ferment, and rot, until it is finally forced into the small intestines. This lack of fully digesting makes the small intestines work extremely hard to extract the vital nutrients--this also leads to many problems when food is not properly digested, it leads to an overabundance of toxins that seep into the villi as they try to force the unbroken-down nutrients into the blood stream.
In this sense, it is not what we eat, but how we eat. Our digestive system was built to be able to digest all forms of food groups, but was not meant to digest them all at once.
Legalman2012

Postby Lang » Sun May 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Thank you for the information.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Nayto » Tue May 27, 2014 2:56 pm

I personally eat plenty of proteins, carbohydrates and fats and my stomach burns through it without batting a proverbial eye-lid. I found that eating meat, especially red meat, is something which takes "practice". The body becomes better and better at digesting it by making a higher concentration of hydrochloric acid. I eat red meat four times a week and can eat up to 700lbs in one sitting and then vegetables and carbohydrates with it. Then again, I get plenty of exercise as well.

My point is that people need to eat according to their macronutrient requirements as I stated in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4930

While at the same time avoiding artificial rubbish, especially vegetable oils and processed carbohydrates. 90% of what we eat is also sourced from local farmers don't use chemicals, artificial processes or GMO products (meat, eggs, cheese, butter, vegetables, fruits, etc).

Diet is really a very simple thing once people put the time into taking ownership of it. Unfortunately the excuse I hear most of the time is "I don't have time to do all though". It's your body in the end.
Nayto

Return to Health & Hearth