This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Non-kosher Beef Salami in artificial [non-pork] casing

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Re: Non-kosher Beef Salami in artificial [non-pork] casing

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:09 am

The supposed prohibition against birds with webbed feet is a myth. It is, evidently, an extrapolation by some who take for granted that the "swan" translation is correct, and attempt to imagine why it may be so. But it is not correct, so the entire "webbed feet" prohibition is all conjecture.

In my opinion, eating goose and duck is fine. However I would stay away from those toxic things the chinks hang in the windows down on Mott Street, LOL
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:16 am

I can't get Melissa to eat a duck, though. Especially after all the pictures of the mallards we take on our walks.

http://bristolva.net/node/54
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:22 am

wmfinck wrote:I can't get Melissa to eat a duck, though. Especially after all the pictures of the mallards we take on our walks.

http://bristolva.net/node/54

My mother-in-law never got the old country out of her system. On nature walks through Long Island parks such birds got whacked, bagged, tossed in the trunk and eaten for dinner. :lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:26 am

Staropramen wrote:My mother-in-law never got the old country out of her system. On nature walks through Long Island parks such birds got whacked, bagged, tossed in the trunk and eaten for dinner. :lol:

Wow, she would never have had to go to the supermarket here, LOL

wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Lang » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:19 am

Oh, if eating all these things are bad I'm totally screwed, I eat everything except pork, lol.

Cheeseburgers, Lasagna, ricotta with spaghetti... everything I eat, LOL.

I'm missing McDonalds because it doesnt exists in the area I'm living now (interior), and theres nothing more delicious for me than that. I know that you will condemn me for liking McDonalds, but well, nobody is perfect :mrgreen:

Anyway, the fact that it doesn't exists here is very good, otherwise I would be sitting there everyday mainly because I can't get fat :mrgreen:

An interesting fact about McDonalds is that an american friend of mine came to Brazil and said that it tastes totally different here. He said in America he gets sick if he eats too much and here he could freely eat without feeling bad. He also wanted to fight our fast-food attendants because the cups are too small and its forbidden to refill, lol.
Last edited by Lang on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:24 am

Oh you will get fat keeping that habit. Just wait until you are 40 and it all comes back upon you.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Lang » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:29 am

wmfinck wrote:Oh you will get fat keeping that habit. Just wait until you are 40 and it all comes back upon you.

I wanted so bad to get fat! 2 years ago I spent 6 months lifting weights and having a crazy diet. I used to eat a giant plate of pasta and a lot of meat at 9 AM, 12 AM, 3 PM, and 10 PM, protein shakes at 6 AM and 6 PM and also a lot of other stuff, and I barely gained weight, lol.

I just hope I get fat fast, 40 is too late, lol.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:50 am

Lang wrote:An interesting fact about McDonalds is that an american friend of mine came to Brazil and said that it tastes totally different here. He said in America he gets sick if he eats too much and here he could freely eat without feeling bad. He also wanted to fight our fast-food attendants because the cups are too small and its forbidden to refill, lol.

True. I used to frequent the McDonalds in Olomouc, Czech Republic. Much better than any US McDs and they served beer. Plus no niggers handling the food.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Wow, weird. I went to my local supermarket this morning and found another all beef, non-kosher salami! I've checked this section countless times in the past for such a product. This one is made by Alex's Meat and provisions right here in Brooklyn.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Fenwick » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:26 pm

I also recently found out that you can make bacon from beef, which is a hollow victory as I've not eaten it in so long that the idea of bacon makes me feel a bit ill.
Fenwick

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Hearth