This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Non-kosher Beef Salami in artificial [non-pork] casing

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Re: Non-kosher Beef Salami in artificial [non-pork] casing

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Fenwick wrote:I also recently found out that you can make bacon from beef, which is a hollow victory as I've not eaten it in so long that the idea of bacon makes me feel a bit ill.

I tried beef bacon and I didn't like it. Turkey bacon isn't bad. I saw duck bacon yesterday.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:13 pm

I bought some beef bacon last year in Florida, and it was pretty damned good. But I have not yet seen it in New York or Virginia.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:30 pm

wmfinck wrote:I bought some beef bacon last year in Florida, and it was pretty damned good. But I have not yet seen it in New York or Virginia.

I'll have to find some and send it to you, in that case. I've been looking, but I haven't yet found any :/
Acrimonious

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:50 pm

LOL, thanks, but hopefully I will be in Panama City soon.

I got some there from a Carousel and a Publix.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:27 pm

I don't eat chinese, kebabs, mainstream takeaway.

The thought of some chink or arab touching my food makes me feel sick. How did I ever eat it before. I never ate mcdonalds though.
Recently I went into a cooked chicken shop, ordered and paid, then a non-white popped-out from hiding (you could see the whole kitchen so I thought it was safe); needless to say, I left my meal on the counter and walked-out. They knew it was because I am deeply specist.

At bakeries in Australia you can get meat-pies and sausage rolls, that is what I eat when I don't want to cook. Non-whites don't make this stuff.

Oh, and lamingtons too, our bakeries are so much better than American bakeries, lol, we have better beef too. I have never been to America, but it is probably true.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Fenwick » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:12 pm

I was in the city here a few years ago for a job interview, and it was lunchtime and I was trying to find somewhere to eat. Everything was curry shops and kebab houses, and there was one arab on the street corner selling what looked like steaming hot cups of sweetcorn. Just sweetcorn. Looked like he was doing a roaring trade too.

Eventually I found what appeared to be the only English pasty shop in the city. It was queued up out into the street with middle aged white people in suits, who I assume had made the conscious decision to find it too!
Fenwick

Postby Staropramen » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:12 am

wmfinck wrote:
Exodus 23:19, 34:16, Deuteronomy 14:21 wrote: Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

I know how the Jews interpret this, but we should not take it for granted that the Jews are correct.

I believe it is an idiom, that we should not eat animals which are not yet weaned.

So I eschew veal.

I'm celebrating this knowledge by making a lasagna tomorrow [preparing it now].
:beer:
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:40 pm

wmfinck wrote:
Exodus 23:19, 34:16, Deuteronomy 14:21 wrote: Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

I know how the Jews interpret this, but we should not take it for granted that the Jews are correct.

I believe it is an idiom, that we should not eat animals which are not yet weaned.

So I eschew veal.

I didn't know they were doing this..... http://www.rense.com/general96/whatare.html

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Kentucky wrote:
I didn't know they were doing this..... http://www.rense.com/general96/whatare.html

Mark

Reminds me of all those plastic FEMA coffins they stockpiled.
Fenwick

Postby Staropramen » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:06 am

Chef Staro wrote:I'm celebrating this knowledge by making a lasagna tomorrow [preparing it now].
:beer:

My wife said it's my best lasagna ever. It's been awhile since I've made one. Had to take advantage of that $1.99 Polly-O mozzarella sale!

-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Hearth