This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Peaceful videos

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Peaceful videos

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:38 pm

YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Peaceful videos

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:13 am

His Works ...sometimes I forget to appreciate them as I would like to, caught up in the world.

The sound of the water, the bird song. Thankyou. God Bless.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Filidh » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:06 pm

i'd recommend all brothers to leave their residence for a little while and go live in nature, even if only for a few days. breathing fresh-air every night and sleeping naked on the grass next to trees is healingful and uplifting.

these videos are good glimpses into that.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Joe » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:23 am

Naked!? ...what, under a rainbow singing kumbaya with a mixed-multitude beside your hippy-van while musing about 'peace' and cosying up to the devilette beside you.

I sure hope not. Lol.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Filidh » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:24 pm

joe, weren't adam and eve naked all the time until they fell into error with the fallen angels and afterwards were clothed?

if so, wouldn't logic dictate that, them having been created that way and clothed only as a reaction to a later event, that being naked in nature is natural and not contrary to god?

and wouldn't it then logically follow that being naked in nature has nothing to do with mongrels, race-traitors, or hippies, aside from the false-connection created in our culture by the very same jews we oppose?

furthermore, wearing clothes all the time stifles your body and doesn't allow it to breathe in precisely the same way that wearing a hat all the time leads to de-oxygenization of the hair and early baldness. =P
Filidh

Postby Kentucky » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Filidh wrote:furthermore, wearing clothes all the time stifles your body and doesn't allow it to breathe in precisely the same way that wearing a hat all the time leads to de-oxygenization of the hair and early baldness. =P

I've worn a ball cap all my life and I'm not bald. Please, we're not going to be talking about the virtues of nudity OK. These are the kind of things that make us look like kooks and weirdos.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Filidh » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:21 pm

fair enough, i'll keep that to myself in the future.
Filidh

Return to Health & Hearth