This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Welcome a new Israelite to the world

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Re: Welcome a new Israelite to the world

Postby Nayto » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:00 pm

NicoChristian wrote:I decided not to start a new thread. I can now announce the birth of another Israelite. My son was born a day ago. I'm very happy to have a son and another child. The muds breed like rats so we need to have as many children as we can. Be fruitful and multiply.

Hey good going Niko! Very happy for you and congratulations!
Nayto

Postby Gaius » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Many congratulations, Nico; and to your wife, and his wee sister also.
Great news all round.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Joe » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:18 am

Very good. When you are about 42 you will have a young man to impart all of your skills and knowledge on. May God let him hear you.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Ben88 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:22 am

Congratulations! There is a wonderful energy that surrounds the birth of a child. Yahweh bless! I agree with you children are our future and are a great blessing!
Ben88

Postby Germanicus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Congratulations!
Deuteronomy 4:9 Only take heed to thyself,and keep thy soul diligently,lest thou forget things which thine eyes have seen,and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life:but teach them thy sons,and thy sons' son;10 Gather me the people together,and I will make them hear my words,that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth,and that they may teach their children.

Teach your child!
I hope you didn't leave the hospital with your child being issued a Social Security Number.

Blessings!
Germanicus

Postby wmfinck » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:29 pm

This was over three years ago. But of course late blessings are better than no blessings. Perhaps Nico can post us a follow-up.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Ben88 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:04 pm

NicoChristian wrote:I decided not to start a new thread. I can now announce the birth of another Israelite. My son was born a day ago. I'm very happy to have a son and another child. The muds breed like rats so we need to have as many children as we can. Be fruitful and multiply.

Hey Bill. Yeah I was looking through the thread and wasn't going to say anything because your right the original thread was 3 years ago but he said he had another kid a few months ago so I just thought I'd give him some well wishes.
Ben88

Postby wmfinck » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:58 am

Ben88 wrote:

Hey Bill. Yeah I was looking through the thread and wasn't going to say anything because your right the original thread was 3 years ago but he said he had another kid a few months ago so I just thought I'd give him some well wishes.

Wow, that's right, I am sorry, I forgot about the second one. An update from Nico would be nice though.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:03 am

Things are going well, he's very healthy and has large hands and arms. Looks like he may be bigger than me. His older sister is being schooled at home and is healthy although a bit naughty at times so I have to enforce some discipline at times. I'm very happy to have a son, there were times I thought I would only have daughters. Children aren't as hard as people make out, I just think nowadays people spoil children, but disciplined children are a benefit to ay household.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby wmfinck » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:19 am

NicoChristian wrote:Things are going well, he's very healthy and has large hands and arms. Looks like he may be bigger than me. His older sister is being schooled at home and is healthy although a bit naughty at times so I have to enforce some discipline at times. I'm very happy to have a son, there were times I thought I would only have daughters. Children aren't as hard as people make out, I just think nowadays people spoil children, but disciplined children are a benefit to ay household.

That is good to hear, thanks Nico.

You are right about children. Well-behaved bratless children are indeed a blessing and a benefit.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Health & Hearth