This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Birth control

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Birth control

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:32 pm

I'm not sure if this subject has been discussed, but let's go for it. I cannot express how much I despise birth control, especially the pill. Since it's introduction White populations are now ageing and the population pyramid is almost upside down. For those who don't know a population pyramid needs to be largest at the bottom and smallest at the top for a healthy national population. Birth control has poisened our population apart from the health effects, women can't get pregnant. People wait till they're like 40 to have children, women are sluts, men are whore-mongers. Birth control is one of the evils of our age, I think with people not having children they remain less mature for longer and thus less responsible. Having children brings resposibility, maturity and betters people. The Bible orders us to be fruitful and multiply, why are the muslims taking over, because they have a large population to choose from. They can lose thousands and it won't even affect them. We need more children, every White nation is below the minimum 2.4 birth rate, the European average is 1.9, the muslim average is 8.1. I don't care if you need more money, another speedboat, hilux suv, whatever. Children are more rewarding than possessions. For the record I do practice what I preach, on both birth control and children.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Birth control

Postby Filidh » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Remember, all of the terrible things that are happening right now are like the pains that a woman goes through during pregnancy. It's a horrid experience and I'm glad I'm a guy so I won't have to ever go through it. All of the uncomfortableness, the sickness, pain, and so on of the pregnancy are nothing, though, when the baby is born. It's hard to bear the pains that we are being inflicted by the jews, but when Yahshua returns we'll be able to look back and laugh at how worried we were.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Return to Health & Hearth