This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Meniere’s disease

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Re: Meniere’s disease

Postby Fenwick » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:44 pm

The other two are valid, it's just Homeopathy that's full of asiatic "life force" rubbish and hilariously unscientific ideas about dilution and vibrational energy.
Fenwick

Postby Filidh » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Cutting off all alcohol, caffeine, high-fructose corn-syrup, and lower the amount of sodium. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits. Also, begin exercizing, even lightly will help. Have some magnesium. That should do it.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Vandal » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:23 pm

Meniere's disease is probably just a symptom that can be caused by several different things. I would be checking for the lymph nodes in the neck and throat. Any infection there can create those symptoms.

Also, I am wondering, has anyone here actually witnessed someone who was cured of serious disease, such as cancer, by natural methods, and if so, what methods, and would they work for any other diseases? I don't want anecdotes but witness of actual events.

The best thing I know to do when sick is to fast and pray. Stop putting stuff into the body, and into the mind, and just relax, avoid stress, conflict, etc.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Previous

Return to Health & Hearth