This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jews turning their attention to organic food

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Jews turning their attention to organic food

Postby Nayto » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 am

http://m.naturalnews.com/news/037094_Ro ... z25oaFgxbp

What's interesting is that the author of this article believes that Roger Cohen actually believes his own lies...

Kol Nidre, here we come!
Nayto

Re: Jews turning their attention to organic food

Postby Vandal » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:02 am

New York Times columnist Roger Cohen starts off with the title, "The Organic Fable." He then goes on to call organics a false "ideology," sort of a like a pseudoscientific cult.

He says, "Organic is a fable of the pampered parts of the planet -- romantic and comforting," and talks about how it has "a cult following."

I see the word "fable." Therefore, if it is a fable, the "Organic Myth" is ostensibly a Jewish creation. The Jews create two dichotomies, Frankenfood AKA Monsantogrub, and Organic Food, then cash in on both sides of the debate by controlling both markets, the pestibiz-icide food vs. the grown in manure food.

I think the truth is not even in the organic vs. pestibiz debate. Commercial produced organic food is not natural. Real natural food is that which you harvest in a wild state, and the next best thing is food grown in well-built soil, something you can't return a hefty profit on because of the labor intensity of constantly building up the soil to replace mineral depletion. No food found at market is grown in this kind of soil, and virtually none is wildcrafted food.

Now, a Jew might admit this, in his infomercial to sell you nutritional supplements to replace the minerals lost from the soil.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Re: Jews turning their attention to organic food

Postby Nayto » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:15 am

You're probably right. However, I'm sure organic is still better than the alternative. Regardless, "organic" is just a word which seems to have caught on. The farm I buy from says their stuff is "organic", but it's probably different to the "organic" stuff you find in the supermarket -- Which is where I agree with you.
Nayto

Return to Health & Hearth