This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

WM3 guilty

Whites reaching - or often screaming - out to their kinsmen. Wake up, White Man!!!

WM3 guilty

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:08 am

The West Memphis three child killers were guilty. Yet because they are satanist, a band of celebrities and other satanists petitioned to have them released. This was the agenda of the 'paradise lost' documentaries from the beginning.

They claimed they were discriminated against for wearing black etc, this is not true. The 'paradise lost' documentaries present a very warped view of the case and often misrepresents evidence.

They are guilty and Damien should have been executed.

Damien Echols Lies

WM3 misconceptions

Here is a playlist. It include Jessie's multiple confessions, and how one was verified by his lawyer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMEIb7x ... 06&index=9
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: WM3 guilty

Postby Les » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:52 am

I watched all the documentaries, and they raise valid questions.

If the authorities threatened other teenagers to not tell anyone what they knew, so these three would stay in jail, that does not surprise me;
and yes, it does seem a little suspicious that so many celebrities joined the cause to free the three, when there are so many other innocent white teens across the USA that are railroaded into prison, and the same celebs did not help them.
Les

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:49 am

Les wrote:
If the authorities threatened other teenagers to not tell anyone what they knew, so these three would stay in jail, that does not surprise me;

What do you mean Les?, I remember that Damien boasted to some teens about the murder and was unable to refute that. They should be in gaol, I cannot think of anything a teen has said that would make me think otherwise. Yet now they are free because of a celebrity propaganda campaign.

This guy has written a book on the case, but he summarizes a lot of things quite well in the video and doesn't plug his book too much. Basically just summarizes info in his book.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:20 am

I haven't watched all of this yet, but this guy seems good. He explains it quite well.
Joe

Postby Les » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:02 am

I ONLY knew of the documentaries , which are Hollywood approved, as, how else could they be placed in regular public libraries?

Thanks for the further info, as I always assumed from the 3 main docs that the teens were 100% innocent until now.

Wow... Damien Nichols now has a lot of satanic /Illuminati tattoos... just flaunting it in our faces...
Now maybe the web pages about Johnny Depp being a satanist /illuminati is not a joke after all.
Les

Return to White Educational Television