This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Port Arthur Massacre

Whites reaching - or often screaming - out to their kinsmen. Wake up, White Man!!!

Port Arthur Massacre

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:27 am

This is a relatively recent video, and it contains a good summary of what happened in Australia. After this psyop many guns were banned and destroyed in Australia.

Now the traitors are whining again ...it seems Australia has more guns than ever before, no assault rifles, but Australians can access rifles for recreation and agriculture. I don't know how they are going to justify their next move..., they probably won't even bother.

eg:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-28/a ... 27/7366360
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Port Arthur Massacre

Postby Les » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Strange, as i was told many, many years ago that Australia had a gun ban.

Once I heard their gov't was allowing mass immigration from everywhere, it made sense why they did that.
Real Australians who would lose their jobs , be displaced would eventually be pissed off, and from what I know of Aussies, they are hotheads just like New Yorkers.
Les

Postby Joe » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:40 am

That is a fair assessment Les. My grandmother spoke of Australia in her day as being a care-free land, if you were willing to work you could live happily and simply. My father too, he remembers the way things were, 'when nobody knew about us and left us alone'.

I was watching a doco on the mountain folk in the USA, these people live at a different pace. They make up their own colloquial terms, they are polite and friendly towards everyone in their community. Could you imagine how those mountain folk would respond if they were taken from their land and put in the middle of a modern city?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Les » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:15 am

Always been curious about Australia. One of my father's best friends (I think a fellow prisoner, from the Regensburg work camp in the 1940s) would always take his yearly vacations there, he said a lot of Polish folks lived there.

From the little I know, from talking to an Aussie about 5 years ago, there is a giant influx of rich-leftist Americans buying land and trying to change things, besides the ongoing oriental /negro problem.

Plus, after watching a recent "Red Dawn'-type, dystopia /war movie where Australia was invaded by orientals, and its resources were to be shared among the less prosperous countries .. guess I will never get there...
but I do not fly anyways. (For me its only by land or sea).
Les

Postby Acrimonious » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:12 pm

It's interesting to watch how many people are using the Port Arthur Massacre to condition Americans for a gun-grab and frame the situation as an ever-nearer inevitability. Many articles and editorials have been posted all over the news and social media, along with forum discussions and comment threads asking 'what it was like when firearms were confiscated.' The kikes seem to be letting their bank accounts work overtime in order to disarm Americans once and for all, while using Howard Stern as controlled opposition. Thankfully we have the Sword of Truth, which no anti-Christ can take from us ß)
Acrimonious

Postby Joe » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:48 am

Acrimonious
Thankfully we have the Sword of Truth, which no anti-Christ can take from us ß)

Amen brother.
Nothing can stand against the will of God, and if no weapon formed against us prospers, then truly God must be for us. We must be the people of God. And if He is not for us, then there is no reason for us to be. But I would still buy a sword.
Joe

Return to White Educational Television