This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Tattooed Metal: Another energized Christian brother

Whites reaching - or often screaming - out to their kinsmen. Wake up, White Man!!!

Tattooed Metal: Another energized Christian brother

Postby wmfinck » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Valley of the Dry Bones, just a short sermon based on Ezekiel 37.

See his Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7as9QyEtEBLCOwhj7EQSiQ
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Tattooed Metal: Another energized Christian brother

Postby EzraLB » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:46 am

Bill,
I enjoyed that mini sermon--and I'm going to share it with some friends.

Interesting side note--next to this video, on the right, YouTube recommends other "similar" videos--that is, if you are interested in this, you might be interested in this...

Some of you may be familiar with this clown, "Pastor" Bob Miles. He's a Paul Basher who promotes the "real" jews of the Old Testament versus the "fake" ashkenazi jews from Khazaria. I can't imagine how anybody could watch the legitimate sermon on "The Valley Of Dry Bones" and then fall for the garbage of Bob Miles.

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:43 am

tattooedmetal; what's up with your interest in the Christ hating, mud-filled, jew loving band Slayer? I see that you've subscribed to their official site and videos on your YT account.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby tattooedmetal » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:10 am

Staropramen, I appreciate your concern and i am still in the process of "redefining" my listening preferences of some of the bands I've grown up listening to. I need to get on my YT and unsubscribe to some things. Thank you brother and YHWH bless.
tattooedmetal

Postby Les » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Staropramen wrote:tattooedmetal; what's up with your interest in the Christ hating, mud-filled, jew loving band Slayer? I see that you've subscribed to their official site and videos on your YT account.

Not to make small of your comment / view, but I once asked Bill how he could like Pearl Jam's music even though there was a fag in the band.
This isn't a perfect quote, but he said something like 'it is kind of difficult to find any mainstream rock band that doesn't have a jew or fag in their lineup'.

That is sort of how I view "satanic" bands.
You never know if they are serious or not. Many do it for shock value and only to sell more CD's.

I purged my collection a few times (when I felt certain bands/records were a stumbling block), Took many years, and the older I got, the music does not have such a "crazy" influence over me.
It is now finally easy for me to "tune out" the lyrics, but would agree, that younger folks do not have a developed filter.

The singers usually screech or growl, and that makes it hard to know what they mean, unless I read the lyrics.
Les

Postby tattooedmetal » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:46 pm

Yeah alot of bands do it cuz it sells. Being a musician myself, I've learned to not pay so much attention to the lyrics but focus on the music more.
tattooedmetal

Postby Staropramen » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:09 am

tattooedmetal wrote:Staropramen, I appreciate your concern and i am still in the process of "redefining" my listening preferences of some of the bands I've grown up listening to. I need to get on my YT and unsubscribe to some things. Thank you brother and YHWH bless.

That's good to know. I'm a huge music fan and collector of music myself, mostly vinyl records. I try to be careful about what I associate myself with publicly though. I don't want to make a brother or sister stumble. I'm also into sound quality. I'll sometimes listen to recordings because a particular Mastering engineer did the cutting and I appreciate that aspect rather than the musician in question.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:40 am

I prefer the reading of Ezekiel 37 in Fenton as well, how Yahweh is referred to as the Everliving, the Life. The message of that chapter is much better understood as a pose to the KJV.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby tattooedmetal » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Thanks Joe.....
tattooedmetal

Return to White Educational Television