This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ireland is a Policed State.

Whites reaching - or often screaming - out to their kinsmen. Wake up, White Man!!!

Re: Ireland is a Policed State.

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:06 pm

The militarization of police is a direct result of the ethnic diversifying of our society. The police are the new Roman legions protecting the interests of the empire.

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:33 am

Brucebohn,
That long article from "claritypress" you quoted sounds like it's blaming the police state on the so-called "right wing" and uses a lot of inflammatory language that's very misleading.

Quoting both the Jew York Slimes and the ACLU, this sounds like a typical Marxist indictment of the capitalist system to oppress the poor. Clearly, the writer of this article is more concerned about the effects of the police on Negros and other non-Whites than it will have on legitimate, law-abiding White folks.

Of course Negros and Mestizos understand only one thing--overwhelming force. And these militarized police forces should be used to deal with non-White crime in a swift, no-nonsense fashion. But as we all know, they will be used to make sure that the Whites don't rise up against the Jewish overlords.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:37 am

EzraLB wrote:That long article from "claritypress" you quoted sounds like it's blaming the police state on the so-called "right wing" and uses a lot of inflammatory language that's very misleading.

Quoting both the Jew York Slimes and the ACLU, this sounds like a typical Marxist indictment of the capitalist system to oppress the poor. Clearly, the writer of this article is more concerned about the effects of the police on Negros and other non-Whites than it will have on legitimate, law-abiding White folks.

That is precisely accurate, but I thought the meme supplied above was enough of an answer when I posted it, LOL.

Once one understands the negro and the mestizo, one comes to recognize that the "police state" is an absolute necessity whenever one would allow negroes and mestizos a place in a "free" society. It is like trying to manage a zoo without cages, where it is "politically incorrect" to admit that all of the animals must be locked up, because the animals get to vote.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:43 am

wmfinck wrote:The militarization of police is a direct result of the ethnic diversifying of our society. The police are the new Roman legions protecting the interests of the empire.

Right, and it was the Jews of Rome who used the Roman legions to protect their turf and persecute Christians. Clearly the Jews need a para-military police force to protect them in case the White population ever wakes up and takes their vengeance against them.

Of course their ADL-sponsored police thugs won't be able to protect them from the ultimate retribution from Yahweh. The inevitable anti-semetic "pogrom" from the hand of Yahweh will make Kristallnacht look like a Hippie lovefest.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:15 pm

EzraLB wrote:Brucebohn,
That long article from "claritypress" you quoted sounds like it's blaming the police state on the so-called "right wing" and uses a lot of inflammatory language that's very misleading.

Of course Negros and Mestizos understand only one thing--overwhelming force. And these militarized police forces should be used to deal with non-White crime in a swift, no-nonsense fashion. But as we all know, they will be used to make sure that the Whites don't rise up against the Jewish overlords.

You are right , and it was a mistake for me to have quoted this
source. I posted it in haste to make a point when another post
suggested that American's were unfamiliar with a police state
mentality...I will certainly be more careful in the future......
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Rogue » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:39 am

Hey Bruce,
Just to clarify one of the points of my post was to point out that the everyday cops in the USA are professional and fair in my experience, and that the majority of the American cops are regular guys doing their job serving the community, with no intention of bossing around their own people for egos sake, as is the case with an Garda, who are petty, corrupt and take things personal, to the point of having you convicted for something you didn't do!

When I return home to Ireland Im considering living up north in Ulster, where its governed better on many levels, with a reformed police force.

I hope you dont think my post was some sort of indirect sly dig, or something like that, as I know Americans have their problems that they have to deal with also, and its no bed of roses.

I meant no offence brother
In Christ
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby brucebohn » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:09 am

Rogue wrote:Hey Bruce,
Just to clarify one of the points of my post was to point out that the everyday cops in the USA are professional and fair in my experience, and that the majority of the American cops are regular guys doing their job serving the community, with no intention of bossing around their own people for egos sake, as is the case with an Garda, who are petty, corrupt and take things personal, to the point of having you convicted for something you didn't do!

When I return home to Ireland Im considering living up north in Ulster, where its governed better on many levels, with a reformed police force.

I hope you dont think my post was some sort of indirect sly dig, or something like that, as I know Americans have their problems that they have to deal with also, and its no bed of roses.

I meant no offence brother
In Christ

None taken Rogue.. And I am aware that parts of Ireland have a very
bad reputation... When I was a child, we were on a first name basis
with the neighbourhood police, to "protect and serve" had a different
meaning... Now they only protect & serve the "powers that be". Even in my remote
little section of the country we have periodic Identification checkpoint
stops, in which you can tell that the deputies do not approve, but yet
are forced to conduct due to "Federal" gov't pressure. And the huge
criminal element that has come with the flood of unclean creatures
that now live amongst us , has justified this police state mentality....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Gaius » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:45 am

Rogue wrote:When I return home to Ireland Im considering living up north in Ulster, where its governed better on many levels, with a reformed police force.

Rogue --

Glad to hear of your planned return to Inis Fáil;
Our wee island needs her children to return, and especially CI folk.
What you say is generally true about Ulster. Also you would never experience that type of thuggery with the PSNI. In fact, people here criticise them for being liberal/politically correct. On a daily basis, the "peelers" are generally friendly, apt to pass a word of hello in the street etc ...

A few years ago, I asked a couple of Gardaí in Dublin Airport for directions. Definitely a truculent attitude from them at just a simple request. My wife was standing a few feet away and said she was relieved to get away from them. Not the Guards I knew in past decades ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Rogue » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:01 am

Your right Gaius, An Garda have an absolutely terrible attitude, as mother says, only a certain breed joins the Gaurds.

Iv met many people from all over Ireland living here in the States and everyone has a story to tell concerning abuse of power and people rights.

Now I think of the words of Paul in 2Tim4
14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Postby Joe » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:21 am

They have a psych test to pick-out low IQ, low empathy, self-centred egoist. Selfish and shallow people are immature and unintelligent. You know what class also has such traits...: criminals.

I can confirm my assumption about IQ, but I am sure they look for the other traits too.

A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to White Educational Television