This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ireland is a Policed State.

Whites reaching - or often screaming - out to their kinsmen. Wake up, White Man!!!

Ireland is a Policed State.

Postby Rogue » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:47 pm

And has been for a long time, I just didn't realize it because it was all I knew.

In Ireland you don't have a right to remain silent, even though they say you do, they break and make the law suit themselves, and justice is not to be expected.

Here in America becoming a cop is a profession open to all and thats why they are such good people to deal with, because you can find blue collar members of the community, serving the community that are professional, mannerly, honest and can relate fairly with their fellow citizens.
This is not just my opinion but any Irishman I discussed the matter with that lives in the USA agrees also.

Irish Police are Scum, they lie, rob, commit fraud on a regular basis and in truth are out to get you, they can pull you over say some bogus section and then search you, forcing you to engage with them.
Reporting them is absolutely futile!!!

It is not easy to become a cop in Ireland, as they only select a certain type to join their ranks, that usually has a relative also in the gang, and are from rural upper middle class homes, that look down their noses on the rest of the public.

I'm going to post a few vids in this thread if anyone is interested to get a better understanding of the situation.
I think it's worth discussing because many people think that an all white society will be the answer to many problems, but sadly this is not the case.

I really hate these Bastards organizations, they are bully boys and cowards that trample all over people's rights, and arrest/fine people for petite personal reasons.

Here's one of the vids.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=53kpxOiya_A
Last edited by Rogue on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Re: Ireland is a Policed State.

Postby Rogue » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Here's another video from a guy that really sums up what these corrupt gangsters are all about.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OsPPCIXEAiI

Personally, Iv had them forge a judges signature and mock up an official court document to do me damage, not to mention they burst in to my apartment in the early hours with flash lights, only to be told that they got the wrong address, and many other unjust abuses that will go unpunished, ( at least in this life anyway)

Here are some brave people standing up to theses Bullies.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=71Xh1WULyrw

No warrants needed.

In Christ brothers.
Last edited by Rogue on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue

Postby Rogue » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:06 am

Here's a woman confronting a "Guardian " about assaulting her teenage son, and all he can do is look down his nose at her and laugh, while his gang surrounds her in a typical intimidating fashion.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezPvUv9VNx4
Rogue

Postby Joe » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:55 am

That is exactly how it is in Australia Rogue, they all have a certain personality defect. Narcissistic and weak. Low IQ. Thugs.

They will put you in prison without charge. They will barge into your house without a warrant. I know these things to be true. You are suppose to have the right to remain silent, but that is not true. They can trump-up a charge to make you speak, or just throw you in prison.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:52 am

Eph. 6:11-12:

Put on the full armor of Yahweh, for you to be able to stand against the methods of the False Accuser, because for us the struggle is not against blood and flesh, but against realms, against authorities, against the rulers of the order of this darkness, against the spiritual things of wickedness among the heavenly places.

The corrupter and the corrupted form one body through human institutions. This is the inescapable result of the doctrine of humanism (Gen. 3:5). The parasite and the host end up in a symbiosis and no one can separate the wheat and the tare anymore.
bahr

Postby brucebohn » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:33 am

Battleground America

America is more police state than democracy. George Bush institutionalized it. Obama hardened his abusive practices.

Pervasive at federal, state and local levels. Ferguson, MO symbolizes what's wrong. Obama's solution:

Downplay Michael Brown's murder. Ignore militarized police repression.

Arm state and local departments nationwide with more weapons than already supplied. Types used in war theaters.

Militarized America threatens freedom. Turning city streets into battlegrounds.

Washington provides police nationwide with enormous amounts of combat weapons, related equipment and supplies.

Last June, The New York Times headlined "War Gear Flows to Police Departments," saying:

"(T)ools of combat (flow freely to) local police departments, often with little public notice." Since 2006:

• 93,763 machine guns;

• 180,718 magazine cartridges;

• hundreds of silencers;

• an unknown number of grenade launchers;

• at least 533 planes and helicopters;

• hundreds of 432 MRAPs (9-foot high, 30-ton mine-resistant/ ambush-protected armored vehicles with gun turrets;

• 5,235 Humvees; and

• 44,900 pieces of night vision equipment.

According to The Times, US police departments "already look and act like military units."

Current policy "obscure(s) the lines between soldier and police officer."

In the early 1990s, Congress authorized what's ongoing. Militarizing police.

Giving them more firepower than ever. Turning them into combat units. For waging war on city streets.

An ACLU report headlined "War Comes Home: The Excessive Militarization of American Police," saying:

"All across the country, heavily armed SWAT teams are raiding people's homes in the middle of the night, often just to search for drugs."

"It should enrage us that people have needlessly died during these raids, that pets have been shot, and that homes have been ravaged."

"Our neighborhoods are not war zones, and police officers should not be treating us like wartime enemies."

"Any yet, every year, billions of dollars worth of military equipment flows from the federal government to state and local police departments."

"Departments use these wartime weapons in everyday policing, especially to fight the wasteful and failed drug war, which has unfairly targeted people of color."

Cops don't serve and protect. They harass, threaten and terrorize ordinary people. Especially America's most disadvantaged.

Blacks and Latinos. Muslims. Immigrants. Unfairly targeted. At home or in public.

"It's not uncommon for SWAT teams to brutalize bystanders in their search for a suspect," said the ACLU.

"One family in Atlanta was woken up in the middle of the night when officers burst into their home and threw a flashbang grenade into the playpen where a toddler was sleeping."

Things go on commonly seen in ruthlessness dictatorships. Police state America replicates them. For millions of law-abiding people.

"(W)artime weapons and counter-terrorism strategies mark a shift in the very nature of policing strategies," said the ACLU.

"If anecdotal (and hard) evidence is any indication, tanks and counter-terrorism strategies encourage overly aggressive policing."

"SWAT teams have become a key part of increasingly militarized policing strategies."

"While only a fraction of SWAT-style raids result in actual charges of any kind, they often provoke fear, hurt individuals and families, and result in damages to personal property."

The ACLU estimates from 70,000 to 80,000 so-called "no-knock" raids annually.

An astonishing 192 - 219 times daily across America. Up from around 50,000 2005 raids. About 3,000 in 1981.

Bursting into homes lawlessly. Unaccountably. Unannounced. Often at night. Terrorizing residents. Including women, children, the elderly and infirm. Innocent victims.

The vast majority of US police departments in cities of 50,000 or more have Police Paramilitary Units (PPUs). Around double the mid-1980s figure.

Growth in smaller communities equally dramatic. Up fourfold since the mid-1980s.

Militarizing police has nothing to do with ensuring public safety. Everything to do with targeting public anger.

Preventing justifiable social upheavals. Crushing them when they erupt. Licensing police to kill.

Thirdworldizing America. Maintaining inequality. The world's largest gulag prison system.

Incarcerating thousands unjustly. Protecting America's ruling class from beneficial social change.

Locking down greater Boston after the April 2013 Marathon mass casualty event is an example of harshness to come. Ordinary people went along instead of resisting.

Benjamin Franklin said "(t)hose who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

State-sponsored terrorism defines US policy. Doublespeak duplicity conceals it. Doublethink manipulates public opinion to ignore inconvenient truths.

Martin Luther King called America "the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today." Now more than ever. Threatening fundamental freedoms. Humanity's survival.

Fear-mongering proliferates. Big Lies are weapons of mass deception. Suppressing hard truths.

People are manipulated to support what harms therm. Nonbelievers targeted ruthlessly.

On December 1, Obama appointed Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey and former Assistant Attorney General Laurie Robinson to co-chair his Task Force on 21st Century Policing.

Partnership for Civil Justice executive director Mara Verheyden-Hilliard expressed outrage, saying:

"We were just dumbfounded when we heard they had chosen Chief Ramsey." A thug by any standard. A serial civil rights violator.

"You'd be hard-pressed to find a more inappropriate choice," she stressed. Philadelphia's gain is America's loss.

Obama intends instituting his announced policy by executive order. Unilateral diktat authority. "(T)o promote effective crime reduction while building public trust," he claimed.

"(D)irecting relevant agencies to work together and with law enforcement and civil rights and civil liberties organizations to develop specific recommendations within 120 days."

Bypassing Congress. Militarizing America more than ever. Mocking fundamental civil rights.

The 1997 fiscal year National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) authorized supplying excess military weapons and equipment to state and local police. The so-called 1033 program.

At least 8,000 law enforcement agencies participate. Receiving billions of dollars of military hardware since 1997.

As part of Washington's Defense Logistics Agency Disposition Services (DLA) transfer program.

According to DLA, $449 million in 2013 alone. Ferguson unrest drew nationwide attention to what little was known publicly before.

Including tanks on Ferguson streets. Heavily armed police threatening residents.

Police brutality. Mass arrests. No-fly zone implementation to block helicopter news coverage. Suspension of First Amendment rights.

MSM malpractice. Misreporting. Censorship. Oversimplifying. Whitewashing the worst of police violence. Misinformation spread through social media.

Obama's announced multi-agency review is farcical. Intending cosmetic changes at most.

Saying "I do not want a militarized police culture in America." While continuing Washington's 1033 program. Militarization writ large.

Turning city streets into battlegrounds. Making America unsafe to live in.

Obama's way of "fortify(ing) the trust that must exist between law enforcement officers and the communities they serve."

Trampling on fundamental civil and human rights. Pretense claiming otherwise. Suppressing police brutality reports.

Obama acknowledged widespread skepticism. Previous discussions and task forces accomplishished nothing.

"Why is this time different," he asked? "Because the president of the US is deeply invested," he said.

The same one mocking democratic values. Enforcing police state harshness. The most secretive administration in US history.

Most repressive. Ruthless. Lawless. Waging war on freedom. Whistleblowers exposing government wrongdoing.

Journalists doing their job. Immigrants. People of color. Muslims. America's most disadvantaged. Ordinary people. Terrorizing them.

While waging multiple direct and proxy wars of aggression. Ousting democratically elected governments. Preventing democracy at home and abroad.

Challenging Russia and China irresponsibly. Recklessly. Risking global war. Humanity's survival. Madness defines US policy.

As head of state, Obama bears full responsibility. Big Lies conceal his recklessness.

http://www.claritypress.com/LendmanIII.html
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Rogue » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:24 pm

Joe wrote:That is exactly how it is in Australia Rogue, they all have a certain personality defect. Narcissistic and weak. Low IQ. Thugs.

They will put you in prison without charge. They will barge into your house without a warrant. I know these things to be true. You are suppose to have the right to remain silent, but that is not true. They can trump-up a charge to make you speak, or just throw you in prison.

It boils my blood Joe, I have to check myself from thinking about it because I only end up working myself into a rage.

The only thing worst than a Coward is a Coward with authority.

@Bruce I know the police in the USA are armed to the teeth, but on a grass roots level I have found them to be sound and professional, however my experience is mostly limited to Boston.

Also I would like to point out that Ireland has now "legalized " gay marriage, and the majority of the society have openly accepted this abomination, so they don't deserve to enjoy the blessings of God, and live in a peaceful and prosperous society, but instead deserve the curses of Deut 28, Praise Christ the King.

But it still bothers me a lot to see these Bullies in action , because I know on a individual level they wouldn't dare try theses tactics without their gang.

Dan4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
Rogue

Postby MichaelAllen » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:54 pm

Rogue wrote:Also I would like to point out that Ireland has now "legalized " gay marriage, and the majority of the society have openly accepted this abomination, so they don't deserve to enjoy the blessings of God, and live in a peaceful and prosperous society, but instead deserve the curses of Deut 28, Praise Christ the King.

Did you hear Bill's broadcast with Mike Delaney recently?

He said: "It's not good to be a fag. Fags should die."

I laughed so hard I had to pull my truck over. Obviously, I agree, but it was funny nonetheless.
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:39 am

It makes my blood boil too Rogue ...this recent arrest of Ursula Haverbeck moreso than if it was myself.
Those police have no honour and not the slightest interest in the truth. Absolutely shameful, and they have no shame.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Rogue » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:03 pm

MichaelAllen wrote:I laughed so hard I had to pull my truck over. Obviously, I agree, but it was funny nonetheless.

Ahhaha,....a good ol belly laugh,...those are the best laughs!
:lol:

Fags need to repent, and turn from there filthy lifestyle, is it true that the early Corinthian church was made up of male prostitutes?
Rogue

Next

Return to White Educational Television