This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

J.B. Stoner speech 1994 Hayden Lake Idaho

Whites reaching - or often screaming - out to their kinsmen. Wake up, White Man!!!

J.B. Stoner speech 1994 Hayden Lake Idaho

Postby Staropramen » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:23 am

Enjoy;

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: J.B. Stoner speech 1994 Hayden Lake Idaho

Postby Linda » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Staropramen,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! for posting these old videos. A brother and I were discussing this particular time and it's people just the other day. J.B. Stoner rocked the boat back in the day. There were so many men speaking out and with no fear in their souls at all. Voices crying out for the White man to wake up. Defend your people. Stand for your God. There were folks that stood up and hated what was happening to their land and people. But, not enough stood up.
This was a terrible time in the south back then when you wanted to fight against the coming onslaught of the jew enemy. They did what they needed to do in my opinion. What they had to do. I was very young when all this was going on......I was one of those young ones having my brain programmed in the jew school to believe a lie. And looking back, I see them as heroes, not believing what the devils tried to paint them as. I feel blessed today to know one of the last of these great men of Yahwah who has helped kindle that fire in me and lead me into a deeper truth as to who we are and they are........ I am so grateful. :)

Thank you again brother. You are a gift from above to the heavenly race. I appreciate what you do.
Linda
PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

Re: J.B. Stoner speech 1994 Hayden Lake Idaho

Postby Staropramen » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Linda, you're most welcome! :)
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to White Educational Television