This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Louis Farrakhan Warning White Ladies

Whites reaching - or often screaming - out to their kinsmen. Wake up, White Man!!!

Louis Farrakhan Warning White Ladies

Postby Deborah » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:19 pm

While this is not published by White people, I thought the message applicable to the forum message of "WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE". Moderator feel free to move or remove if you disagree.

Deborah

Re: Louis Farrakhan Warning White Ladies

Postby wmfinck » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:44 am

Thank you, Deborah! This will end up on Lithobolos, probably.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby mchawe » Sat May 11, 2013 5:48 am

Interesting that Farrakhan gives the warning to whites. I live in Africa, and believe me when I tell you most blacks dislike race mixing.
If I see a white woman of child bearing age mixing it up with a black or blacks, I get right in her face and tell her what's what. We should all do that.
Here is another black speaking his mind to that disgusting kike-arse licker Michael Parkinson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTeudEWOL4w
mchawe

Postby Nayto » Sat May 11, 2013 10:29 am

I find niggers warning White's to be undignified. It makes me think of some special kind of jewish thought control. Maybe to create some empathy with the mud-races, I don't know. It just never sat well with me though.
Nayto

Postby mchawe » Sun May 12, 2013 7:02 am

@Nayto
I find niggers warning White's to be undignified. It makes me think of some special kind of jewish thought control. Maybe to create some empathy with the mud-races, I don't know. It just never sat well with me though.

Whose fault is that?
Look at the current generations of cowardly whites too effing SCARED to look at the truth or do anything about it! Oops.... I forgot, YAHWEH is going to do it for us!
mchawe

Postby Nayto » Sun May 12, 2013 9:10 am

mchawe wrote:@Nayto

Whose fault is that?
Look at the current generations of cowardly whites too effing SCARED to look at the truth or do anything about it! Oops.... I forgot, YAHWEH is going to do it for us!

It doesn't matter whose fault it is. I'd just as quickly kill a nigger who is warning White people than one who is killing White people :)
Nayto

Postby Joe » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:50 pm

Nayto says
It doesn't matter whose fault it is. I'd just as quickly kill a nigger who is warning White people than one who is killing White people :)

God Bless you.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Lang » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:29 am

Looking at the bright side, if 2050 is the end of the line so Jesus is coming back before 2050. Do you think is safe to post this video on my facebook?
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Return to White Educational Television