This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hageesisanass YouTube Channel

Whites reaching - or often screaming - out to their kinsmen. Wake up, White Man!!!

Hageesisanass YouTube Channel

Postby Zenas » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:27 pm

All references to "jews" or "jewish" or Hollywood jews had to be expunged or the videos would be removed. This censorship is how the Satanic Seedline prevents others from knowing who is behind these attacks on our race.

For how YouTube Censors videos click here: http://keruxreplies.blogspot.com/2011/02/hitch-another-anti-white-hollywood.html
Zenas

Re: Hageesisanass YouTube Channel

Postby Les » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:33 am

Good work
keep us informed

there always anonymous hits on this site who maybe still think this is either a joke or a cult or radicals or something.

ONLY when a white / aka European aka Caucasian (originally called ISRAELITE) has a RUDE awakening, then they start to question why things are the way they are, which is WRONG, and YAHWEH's spirit will lead them to places like this to answer their questions when the liars in their local pulpits have FAILED
Les

Postby Les » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 am

in that first vid alone, "over 35,000 black men have raped white women in the United States. Why don't we ever hear that fact fromHollywood ?"

Only the most hardened idiots and atheists will not even LOOK and CONSIDER we are under attack, and we must all pray to YAHWEH / YAHSHUA to stay protected from satan and the beasts.
Les

Postby JamesTheJust » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:23 am

Staying with my sister, as I am right now, I am constantly exposed to the jew-tube. My sister is especially enamored with detective shows. They always show Whites (almost always men) as the criminals. They make a big deal about it as if it were the norm. If there is violence against women, White men have done it as far as these shows are concerned.

I once told my sister that there are 20 to 30 thousand reported rapes in this country each year that are committed by blacks against White women alone and I was wondering why the shows always depict White men as the culprits. She just rolled her eyes. She doesn't want to hear it. She is thoroughly brainwashed.

I have learned not to share the Identity message with my family (except for my eldest son). It does no good to try and reach them. They have given themselves over to the lies taught by the jew. I am glad I had the opportunity to try and reach them otherwise I would have always wondered. Now that I know. I am ready to go back to AZ and continue my life there. (YAH willing of course)
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby Zenas » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 pm

This is how niggers "act" when captured live by a camera not being used by a Hollywood jew production team for a a movie to brainwash us whites.

Now, who looks like the dummy in this "movie?" Who looks intelligent and composed?

That black man don't look like no Morgan Freedman or Denzel Washington to me. No sireee.

Them niggers dun move up in the world, pancakes for them and not that there fried chicken.
Zenas

Return to White Educational Television