This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A Christian Identity History of Ancient Britain

Discussions about ancient history or the Bible

A Christian Identity History of Ancient Britain

Postby SvenLongshanks » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:50 am

I gave a speech recently at the Welsh Forum on the hidden history of Christian Britain. It was well received, but I didnt really have enough time to go into detail and I forgot many of my ad-libs, so I used the same notes to produce a much lengthier version for a podcast.

I am pleased with how it came out, I think I only made one mistake, referring to Jacob Israel as Isaac at one point. People might find this useful as a summary of the evidence available to show that the British people are descended from Israel. It might also be useful to show that Britain was Christian way before Augustine arrived and had a high level of civilisation before the treaty with Rome.

You can find it here:

http://www.radioaryan.com/2016/08/sven-longshanks-hidden-history-of.html
SvenLongshanks

Re: A Christian Identity History of Ancient Britain

Postby Staropramen » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:06 am

Cool. I will give this a listen shortly. Hope all is well brother.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:48 am

[quote="SvenLongshanks"] point. People might find this useful as a summary of the evidence available to show that the British people are descended from Israel. It might also be useful to show that Britain was Christian way before Augustine arrived and had a high level of civilisation before the treaty with Rome.

Thank you Sven. Will listen today.
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Gaius » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Thanks for this excellent talk, Sven.
Glad to hear it was well received by our people in Wales.
Look forward to it getting into yet more of our people's ears.

Cymru am byth ! = Long Live (true) Israel !

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Teutonic » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Fascinating.

Some points that stood out for me:

1. The makers of Stonehenge and other British monuments used the same unit of measurement as the people who built the pyramids (bc, as we know, they were both white, and it was the Hebrews who were enslaved by the Egyptians for their building projects).

2. The British royal family can trace it's lineage all the way back to King David (which explains why the Jews were so hell-bent on intermarriage within).

3. The various ancient burrows and monuments scattered throughout England are reminiscent of early Hebrew practices in the Old Testament.

4. There is no evidence of any metal tools being used on Stonehenge, per Yahweh's instruction to 'use no iron tools' on Hebrew monuments.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby SvenLongshanks » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Yes, it was the same unit of measurement for Stonehenge as used for the great pyramid. I think they call it the royal inch and the royal cubit. The other monuments were built using the megalithic yard, which Professor Thom discovered by measuring hundreds of them. There is some evidence to point to one of Job's ancestors erecting the great pyramid. Apparently they were strangers who came to Egypt, built that and then left. The other pyramids are copies of the first, made by the Mizraim inhabitants of Egypt.

Not just Stonehenge but all the monuments in Britain from the bronze and iron age have no traces of metal ever being used upon them. Later on there are smaller stones with swastikas and other symbols, phoenician, Ogham and Coelbren script, but these are all much smaller and obviously erected for a different purpose much later on.

When the Davidic line was ended in Old Jerusalem, Jeremiah supposedly left with his scribe Baruch and two princesses. He eventually ended up in Ireland and was known as Ollam Fodhla. He also took the Bethel stone with him. One of the princesses married into the Irish kings and went on to give her name Scota to the Scots, who would then intermarry with the Norman kings and bring the Davidic line and the stone to England. But both the original Irish and the original Welsh kings came from Zarah, who was Davids great great great etc. uncle.

The Saxon kings trace their lineage back to Sceaf, who they claim was a son of Noah. I think the word was probably originally Shem and not Sceaf. You can find that lineage in the life of Alfred the Great.
SvenLongshanks

Postby Joe » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:08 am

Another one:
http://www.radioaryan.com/2016/07/sven- ... ament.html

When we criticise the Jews, it is important that we do actually criticise Jews and not people who the Jews themselves mock and criticise. A look through the Talmud will show you that the Jews do not just blaspheme Christ and his mother, but they also cast vile aspersions against Adam, Noah, Shem, Eve, Isaiah and others.

Sven says it much better than I can, WN who think they are mocking jews but who are actually mocking their own everything. How does that help white people?, it doesn't, it only leads white people away from their only hope.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Ancient and Biblical History