This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Proof That The Middle East Was Not Always Desert

Discussions about ancient history or the Bible

Proof That The Middle East Was Not Always Desert

Postby EzraLB » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:13 am

Bill has been often challenged by scoffers who claim that because the White man has fair skin, God would never have placed him in the Middle East in the desert. Of course, ancient documents and inscriptions clearly show that the Middle East at one time was fertile and verdant, including much of north Africa.

Apparently, in support of that idea, archaeologists have discovered the fossilized remains of a crocodile right in the middle of the Sahara desert. Of course, the dating of this fossil being 130 million years old is absurd, which scoffers will use to claim, "Yeah, but it may have been fertile at one time, but that was millions of years ago." Either way, it does prove that the Earth and the environment have changed over time, and that it's ridiculous to assume that it's always been as it is today.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1940643 ... ra-desert/

And yes, I know the website where this article appears has a lot of fruitcake stuff on it, but it does link to the original scientific journal.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Proof That The Middle East Was Not Always Desert

Postby Kentucky » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:39 pm

I've also read that the agricultural condition of Palestine before 1948 is not what it is today. In fact, the jews have destroyed a lot of farming acreage, cut down producing trees and become dependent on American imports. I've seen the ridiculous commercial of this jewish-Christian charity sending boxloads of food to the starving jews in IsraeLIE. I say, let them starve, which I don't think they are. Let them reap what they've sown, which is nothing.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: Proof That The Middle East Was Not Always Desert

Postby Fenwick » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Kentucky wrote:I've also read that the agricultural condition of Palestine before 1948 is not what it is today.

Pastor Emry once did a sermon where he explained that he had proven that the rate of water flow from his standard outdoor hosepipe in Phoenix exceeded that of Israelie's celebrated industrial aquifer.

The land was fine until they got there. Even the arabs were better at working the land. Whites on the other hand, have been able to make bountiful harvests even in boiling hellpits like Rhodesia. Which must be a far worse climate for Whites than the ancient near east was.
Fenwick

Return to Ancient and Biblical History