This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Stone "Proves" Christ Indicted Himself: Jews Innocent

Discussions about ancient history or the Bible

Stone "Proves" Christ Indicted Himself: Jews Innocent

Postby EzraLB » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:09 am

In their ongoing effort to exonerate the jews from committing Deicide, archaeologists have found a small carved stone in Jerusalem that may allow the jews to lay all the blame for Christ's death on Christ himself.

Just in time for Hanukkah, this article gets pretty much everything wrong about the events in Mark in order to allow jews to celebrate the holiday season without having to look over their shoulders. It does, though, seem to get at least one thing right--that jews invented the idea that synagogues were "sacred":

"The majority of scholars believe that, prior to the destruction of the Herodian Temple in 70 AD, synagogues were merely assembly halls. It was only after the Temple was destroyed that synagogues became sacred places."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... illed.html
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Stone "Proves" Christ Indicted Himself: Jews Innocent

Postby Staropramen » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:36 am

EzraLB wrote:In their ongoing effort to exonerate the jews from committing Deicide, archaeologists have found a small carved stone in Jerusalem that may allow the jews to lay all the blame for Christ's death on Christ himself.

I have a cassette tape of David Epstein, brother of Kathy Lee Gifford and senior "pastor" of Calvary Baptist Church in NYC teaching this same idea back in the 90's. My understanding is that CBC is now a full-blown nigger congregation thanks to this kike. I don't doubt it. I was there when he first appeared in the mid 90's. I witnessed the beginnings of the destruction this beast caused. Not that it wasn't already off the rails, mind you.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:43 am

They have a very strongly worded title yet the supporting evidence is very weak. But the point is to get the title into people's heads. It is basically just a dumb story, even if true somehow ...Jesus rebuked this argument in John 10.

Joh 10:36 He whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the Society, you tell that 'You blaspheme', because I said I am a son of Yahweh?
Joh 10:37 If I do not do the works of My Father, you should not believe Me.
Joh 10:38 But if I do, even if in Me you would not believe, you should believe in the works, that you must know and understand that the Father is with Me and I with the Father!"

According to later Jewish tradition, a person is guilty only for pronouncing the divine name. But Jesus doesn’t do this—he refers to God obliquely as “power”—so what’s the problem?

So to say the name of God is blasphemy. That says it all ...these kikes hate God.

That blonde haired girl should repent.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:52 am

Interesting too, the similarity between this kike's name "Talgum" and "Targum";

The targumim (singular: "targum", Hebrew: תרגום‎) were spoken paraphrases, explanations and expansions of the Jewish scriptures that a Rabbi would give in the common language of the listeners

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targum
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:55 am

Joe wrote:So to say the name of God is blasphemy. That says it all ...these kikes hate God.

They won't say Yahweh because He isn't their god.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Joe wrote:So to say the name of God is blasphemy. That says it all ...these kikes hate God.

They won't say Yahweh because He isn't their god.

I've seen gross applications of the word/name "Yahweh" on innumerable jewish websites, Messianic or otherwise. Kikes hate the name of Jesus Christ more than any other name.

Likewise, judaized Christians think their "church" property is sacred and sacrosanct (with free range beasts having a proximity to it). Pity they don't grasp what constitutes hallowed ground.

Out of curiosity I googled the words yahweh and synagogue and of course the jewish Wikipedia pops up at the top. They presume that Israel equates to jewry and gives the usual convolution of facts. But, what caught my eye was a picture of a coin depicting Yahweh on a "winged and wheeled throne," reverting back to the OP's link story. lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Mark wrote
But, what caught my eye was a picture of a coin depicting Yahweh on a "winged and wheeled throne," reverting back to the OP's link story. lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

What is loathsome about that coin and page is how they, and the pagans of the past, try to portray Yahweh in a similar light to pagan idols.

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

From the page:
In the oldest biblical literature, Yahweh is a typical ancient Near Eastern "divine warrior" who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies

It is like they are trying to minimize God into some kind of primitive story\myth.
If Yahweh is the God of the jews, which they claim He is (but is not) then why would they allow His Name to be disparaged. This whole world hates Him. And I hate them.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Ancient and Biblical History