This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Afro-Asian Greek Culture: A Jewish Myth

Discussions about ancient history or the Bible

Afro-Asian Greek Culture: A Jewish Myth

Postby EzraLB » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:16 am

A couple of years ago, another "prominent" jewish "scholar", Martin Bernal, was cast into the Lake of Fire, but not before he wrote the "influential" book “The Afroasiatic Roots of Classical Civilization: The Fabrication of Ancient Greece — 1785-1985".

In the book Bernal, completely misrepresented the ancient Greek historians, claiming that Greek culture was heavily influenced by "non-Whites" such as the Egyptians, Phoenicians, and other "Semitic" forebears. Like all liars, he neglects to reveal that the Greeks understood all of these peoples to be White.

The jewish Bernal admitted that he had an agenda in rewriting history: "“My father was a communist and I was illegitimate,” he said in 1996. “I was always expected to be radical because my father was.”

He even brazenly stated, "“The political purpose of ‘Black Athena,’ is, of course, to lessen European cultural arrogance.”

But his real motivation was the ancient jewish hatred of the untainted Seed of Adam: “My enemy is not Europe, it’s purity — the idea that purity ever exists, or that if it does exist, that it is somehow more culturally creative than mixture. I believe that the civilization of Greece is so attractive precisely because of those mixtures.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/23/arts/ ... .html?_r=0
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Afro-Asian Greek Culture: A Jewish Myth

Postby wmfinck » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:44 am

And this is what it created for us today, so the effects are real, because the Jews have indeed promoted the idea, and the Negroes are dumb enough to believe it:

Like Martin Bernal, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi was also a bastard out to destroy the concept of purity in Europe. But they themselves are only examples of the ages-long Jewish struggle to accomplish that same thing.

Euripides, Hippolytus, lines 962-963 wrote: ...the bastard is always regarded as an enemy to the true-born.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Afro-Asian Greek Culture: A Jewish Myth

Postby Teutonic » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:21 pm

As evidenced by Sharpton's statement, the negro has yet to master the English language...yet we are supposed to believe they could comprehend philosophy?
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Return to Ancient and Biblical History