This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Scottish-Israel Is "Laughable Nonsense"?

Discussions about ancient history or the Bible

Scottish-Israel Is "Laughable Nonsense"?

Postby EzraLB » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:58 am

I'm sure that many here are aware that the original Scottish Constitution, The Declaration of Arbroath of 1320 specifically mentions the ancient connection between the Scots and Scythians in order to morally justify their right to self-rule:

"Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. They journeyed from Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today. The Britons they first drove out, the Picts they utterly destroyed, and, even though very often assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, they took possession of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the historians of old time bear witness, they have held it free of all bondage ever since..."

One of the most prominent and "authoritative" mainstream historians on Scottish history is John Prebble, who wrote many books on the subject. Without deigning to even offer any evidence to the contrary, Prebble on two occasions dismissed this historical Scottish-Israelite connection as "nonsense" and "laughable".

http://www.constitution.org/scot/arbroath.htm
http://www.constitution.org/scot/arbroath.pdf

One would think that any legitimate historian would at least offer evidence to refute those historic claims, but Prebble, like many shill court historians, opts for sarcasm and ridicule. It should come as no surprise that Prebble's books on Scottish History were published by the jewish publishing house, Sackler & Warburg, and that he also wrote a history of the Borgias without mentioning that they were Jews. And I'm sure that his path to prominence as a court historian had nothing to do with the fact that he was a member of the Communist Party of Great Britain.

That said, it is well-known that the Founding Fathers of the United States used the Declaration Of Arbroath as a template for the writing of the U.S. Constitution. If that is, in fact, the case, the Founding Fathers must have known about the connection to the Scythians and ancient Israel. Is anyone aware of any early writings of the Founding Fathers that discuss this direct link or discuss this aspect of the Scottish Declaration? If I find anything, I'll be sure to post it.
Last edited by EzraLB on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Scottish-Israel Is "Laughable Nonsense"?

Postby Staropramen » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:54 am

Pastor Ken Lent mentioned in a podcast with Pastor Mark that he owns a multiple volume set of books that contain every known American foundational document. I've been meaning to contact him about the details of this set so that I might look for it for myself. I'll bet you'll find stuff like this in there.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:01 pm

Ezra,

Thanks for the invaluable expose on yet another flunky for satan.

It is incredibly arrogant for a clown such as Prebble to think meanly of the statements of those Scots who created the declaration of Arbroath, as if they did not know their own history. He is laughable, and anyone who believes that these jews are Israelites is an idiot.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Les » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:22 am

a lot of Scots I met were jerks, unlike Irish or English folk who usually were very nice
No idea if that is their natural demeanor or what.
(but I find Scottish women are HOT).
I bought this used book in the 1990s, have to re-read it, but pretty sure they said they were true Israel.

Men Of the Covenant by Alexander Smellie.1903 November.1960 hardcover.The Banner of Truth Trust

and now I find...
-------
http://search.ancestry.ca/search/db.asp ... b+Property

In the 17th century conflict arose between Church and State in Scotland. Those who remained steadfast in their Presbyterian beliefs and refused to take an oath to the king saying that he was the head of the church became known as Covenanters. They believed that Christ was the head of the church and were punished for this belief. Many were forced to pay the ultimate price for this by laying down their lives. The Royalists and Dragoons, who were seeking their lives, chased the Covenanters from glen to glen, especially in the Lowlands. If anyone was found hiding them, they suffered imprisonment and/or death as well. This punishment was not just reserved for the strong and healthy -- children and the elderly were subjected to the cruelty as well.
Les

Return to Ancient and Biblical History